forum

Who else wishes they were born a girl

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bweh
This is some Surveys-tier shit

I'm happy as a guy. I'm sure through some lapse in judgement I'd love to be one for some kind of sexual fantasy, but I'm comfy enough living as a guy.
balldoowell

B1rd wrote:

Chances are you wouldn't be a good osu! player if you were a girl.
hey

oh wait
Ephemeral
maybe b1rd wouldn't be such an incorrigible fuck if he was a girl

rimshot plz
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
Stop using words I don't know >:(
silmarilen

Ephemeral wrote:

someone linked a very dumb post in here that explained how to self-medicate for hrt which is literally one of the worst things you could do to yourself outside of taking black tar heroin

if you're of the mold that you'd feel better in your skin if it looked and felt like a female's, go see a fucking doctor and start hrt properly. there are tests that need to be done during hrt to ensure you're not fucking up your livers and kidneys and a bunch of pulmonary stuff needs to be done periodically so that you don't die of the massively elevated risk of stroke that comes with any form of hrt

i'm sure you can find a million guides on how to do it yourself but i'd rather they not ever show up on these forums again plz
you forgot to remove it from the quote
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

silmarilen wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

someone linked a very dumb post in here that explained how to self-medicate for hrt which is literally one of the worst things you could do to yourself outside of taking black tar heroin

if you're of the mold that you'd feel better in your skin if it looked and felt like a female's, go see a fucking doctor and start hrt properly. there are tests that need to be done during hrt to ensure you're not fucking up your livers and kidneys and a bunch of pulmonary stuff needs to be done periodically so that you don't die of the massively elevated risk of stroke that comes with any form of hrt

i'm sure you can find a million guides on how to do it yourself but i'd rather they not ever show up on these forums again plz
you forgot to remove it from the quote
Saved the link incase anyone wants it because I fucking hate it when mods remove links as a type of censor.
piruchan
Never really thought of being born as a girl, but I'm interested to try living in a girl's body for a week or so.
Foxtrot

Ephemeral wrote:

but what if said person is in a country that does not provide hrt, though? what is their best, safest options if the doctors are not allowed by law to administer it to you? i couldn't imagine how distressful that must be of course, but if the only option left is to do it by yourself then wouldn't it make sense most people would go for it?
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
He'd probably say they're dumb and they're going to hurt themselves.
Ephemeral
their safest option is to move to a country that does allow it

dont fucking self-medicate hormone treatments unless you feel like giving yourself a stroke or causing intractable kidney/liver damage
Foxtrot
well to be perfectly honest i don't even know exactly which countries allow hrt treatment, but moving to another completely nation can be financially straining. then again, ordering hrt online is not exactly cheap but it's definitely a more cheaper solution than settling in a completely new country imho
GladiOol
safety > money at all times when it comes to your body though, especially with something as perilous as hrt.
Cyclohexane

Ephemeral wrote:

seeing who wrote that piece i would say that following their advice on anything is a pretty good demonstration of Darwin's theory
Azun
reading all that made me question why I came on osu! forums tonight...

someone kill me
fat pear
i wish i was born a catself catkin
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

Azun wrote:

reading all that made me question why I came on osu! forums tonight...

someone kill me
Who are you
lol
I WISH I WAS BORN A GIRL PENISES ARE ANNOYING
Jenny

Ephemeral wrote:

I can understand you'd not want it on here (I don't think it should be posted around in forums that aren't specifically on that subject either), but I think I do put emphasis on the point of having regular checkups, blood tests, getting to a doctor ASAP since, as we all know, DIY is not something you should strive to do without proper assistance or in the long go.

I'm never going to tell teenagers they should just dig themselves into a pile of pills, hence the disclaimers, and please be assured that I have talked to plenty of doctors and they themselves do not favor going on high dosages of anything while on your own, which is why I provide dosage information on everything and have talked to them about this issue in detail, over the course of years.

As long as you do not go onto higher dosages or plan to do anything medical completely on your own (which you should never do), you are going to be fine, but people need to be responsible in a) getting a blood test first, as I have said, and b) minding their medical state, i.e. liver issues, tolerance issues etc, and I find that just about anyone that has asked me about this subject has displayed enough self-insight to know what I mean by these explanations.

tl;dr please don't post it over forums, and be aware that you need to be responsible for your own body, that goes for dieting as much as medication - don't fuck yourself up, and always consult doctors. do not go on DIY without monitoring, as - if anything - it is a last resort while waiting through the mandatory evaluation period (which can range from 12 to 36 months depending on the country you live in) - as long as you find a doctor that will actually help you with checkups, blood tests and consulting you on dosages, it's the same, just more costy than prescription. however, find that doctor first. also, don't buy from shady indian websites, but I covered that part already.

Mr Color wrote:

seeing who wrote that piece i would say that following their advice on anything is a pretty good demonstration of Darwin's theory
Well you'd certainly know your stuff on this, wouldn't you mister.
Now how about we deal with actual issues, as opposed to trying to piss on somebody's reputation in public as per usual.
Lex TheGayOtter
The thing with self medicating is so many people turn to it because the wait to get the hormones for a lot of us is unbearable, I've applied to be seen at a Gender-Identity-Clinic in october 2014, I won't get an appointment till may/june this year, after that I'll have another 6 months to wait till I can get hormones, so when it comes to that situation it's really easy to see why many people turn to self medicating
reiyashi
people self-medicate as a last resort type scenario, especially with the way healthcare tends to deal with stuff like HRT (at least in Europe, anyway).

i would always recommend consulting an endocrinologist before starting to take anything you've decided upon yourself.
Lex TheGayOtter

Neurofunk wrote:

people self-medicate as a last resort type scenario, especially with the way healthcare tends to deal with stuff like HRT (at least in Europe, anyway).

i would always recommend consulting an endocrinologist before starting to take anything you've decided upon yourself.
Oh I would too, but it takes so long to see one that a lot of people lose hope of ever getting to see one, as I almost had before getting a letter asking me to call them to clarify that I still wanted to be on the waiting list
Jenny

Neurofunk wrote:

Exactly. A proper endo will assist you in finding what is right for you, and will tell you the fuck to stop if your blood tests show anything remotely dangerous.
A bad endo will just try to threaten you into submission and basically tell you that your own life is not yours to decide.

Monitoring is needed, and most endos that have worked with trans people before are well aware of this and will not let you do anything that will negatively impact your health. They'll help you find a way, which is why it is so important to talk to one.

Plus you are meant to have checkups once every one to three months when you start any form of regimen in the first place, to closely monitor hormone, liver and kidney values - after you have had multiple tests on the same dosage, for a considerable amount of time, without changes in regimen, that is when tests get more infrequent, but regular checkups are still required.

Also your general doctor can usually take or commission the blood tests, too, it's just you'll need to consult an endo to tell you what exactly they mean, which takes much less time than a full appointment usually. Js.
chaee
._.
lol

Khelly wrote:

Fuck you cunt
i dont know who you are but i like you
FuZ
hi jenny, big fan

i cringe everytime i see your face
DaddyCoolVipper

FuZ wrote:

hi jenny, big fan

i cringe everytime i see your face
You're a very classy person.
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
I don't know very much of this Jenny person but they make good maps so ok.
E m i
Fuck you why didn't you tell me about this thread
chaee
.-.
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
Chaee please change to a cute avatar and not....that.
Jenny

Khelly wrote:

Chaee please change to a cute avatar and not....that.
What do you mean Trump-chan isn't adorable!?
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
As a Trump supporter I say no.
lol
why are you flaming my beautiful avatar you bastards
Aomi
y'all just jealous 'cus trump-chan is more kawaii than you'll ever be
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
I'm jealous of anyone more kawaii than me
Jordan

Dulcet wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

but what if said person is in a country that does not provide hrt, though? what is their best, safest options if the doctors are not allowed by law to administer it to you? i couldn't imagine how distressful that must be of course, but if the only option left is to do it by yourself then wouldn't it make sense most people would go for it?
Don't fucking go on hrt until you can do it properly maybe? Only option? Are they going to die if they can't switch genders anytime soon? But oh well, if they want to risk fucking up their health forever for that reason so be it lol.
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
Just for the record I would never do it myself. Ever
Vuelo Eluko
american doctors won't graft various animal & human parts onto me so i can be closer to being what i truly in my heart believe i was meant to be: an undead abomination from warcraft III the RTS, so I empathize completely with transgender people.

I really feel bad for those ladyboys not fortunate enough to live in a country where doctors and surgeons are allowed to capitalize on their mental illness rather than being obligated to get them 'mental help' (this is cis-white male scum talk for getting lobotomized/thrown in an institution for your whole life because they FEAR what they cannot understand!)

#translivesmatter
#otherkinsmustwin
B1rd
chaee
sorry to break it to you, but you still won't look nearly as feminine as a real girl doing all this shit

feelsbadman
show more