i cringe everytime i see your face
DaddyCoolVipper

FuZ wrote:

hi jenny, big fan

i cringe everytime i see your face
You're a very classy person.
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
I don't know very much of this Jenny person but they make good maps so ok.
E m i
Fuck you why didn't you tell me about this thread
chaee
.-.
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
Chaee please change to a cute avatar and not....that.
Jenny

Khelly wrote:

Chaee please change to a cute avatar and not....that.
What do you mean Trump-chan isn't adorable!?
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
As a Trump supporter I say no.
lol
why are you flaming my beautiful avatar you bastards
Aomi
y'all just jealous 'cus trump-chan is more kawaii than you'll ever be
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
I'm jealous of anyone more kawaii than me
Jordan

Dulcet wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

someone linked a very dumb post in here that explained how to self-medicate for hrt which is literally one of the worst things you could do to yourself outside of taking black tar heroin

if you're of the mold that you'd feel better in your skin if it looked and felt like a female's, go see a fucking doctor and start hrt properly. there are tests that need to be done during hrt to ensure you're not fucking up your livers and kidneys and a bunch of pulmonary stuff needs to be done periodically so that you don't die of the massively elevated risk of stroke that comes with any form of hrt

i'm sure you can find a million guides on how to do it yourself but i'd rather they not ever show up on these forums again plz
but what if said person is in a country that does not provide hrt, though? what is their best, safest options if the doctors are not allowed by law to administer it to you? i couldn't imagine how distressful that must be of course, but if the only option left is to do it by yourself then wouldn't it make sense most people would go for it?
Don't fucking go on hrt until you can do it properly maybe? Only option? Are they going to die if they can't switch genders anytime soon? But oh well, if they want to risk fucking up their health forever for that reason so be it lol.
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
Just for the record I would never do it myself. Ever
Vuelo Eluko
american doctors won't graft various animal & human parts onto me so i can be closer to being what i truly in my heart believe i was meant to be: an undead abomination from warcraft III the RTS, so I empathize completely with transgender people.

I really feel bad for those ladyboys not fortunate enough to live in a country where doctors and surgeons are allowed to capitalize on their mental illness rather than being obligated to get them 'mental help' (this is cis-white male scum talk for getting lobotomized/thrown in an institution for your whole life because they FEAR what they cannot understand!)

#translivesmatter
#otherkinsmustwin
B1rd
chaee
sorry to break it to you, but you still won't look nearly as feminine as a real girl doing all this shit

feelsbadman
Kappa FrankerZ
I sexually Identify as a minion. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of walking down the lanes of Summoners Rift just to get slaughtered instantly. People say to me that a person being a minion is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install a little stone helmet, shield and battle hammer on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "blue melee creep" and respect my right to willingly suicide into powerful enemy champions. If you can't accept me you're a miniophobe and need to check your summoning privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
Cyclohexane

Jenny wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

seeing who wrote that piece i would say that following their advice on anything is a pretty good demonstration of Darwin's theory
Well you'd certainly know your stuff on this, wouldn't you mister.
Now how about we deal with actual issues, as opposed to trying to piss on somebody's reputation in public as per usual.

Jenny wrote:

the beauty with this is that i don't really even need to add anything
Jenny

Jordan wrote:

Don't fucking go on hrt until you can do it properly maybe? Only option? Are they going to die if they can't switch genders anytime soon? But oh well, if they want to risk fucking up their health forever for that reason so be it lol.
You'd have a point if it weren't for the fact that most people only actually consider DIY at the point where, yes, they're actually thinking of offing themselves, and see this as their better of the two options, hence why you provide actual info as opposed to "just stop LOL".
Or, y'know, if I wasn't highlighting the need for frequent blood tests and providing only medication info that is actually prescribed by doctors.
And a disclaimer for people with liver issues.
But what am I saying, you're clearly more experienced in this matter.

Also, the lack of reading comprehension in this thread is astonishing as always.

Mr Color wrote:

Jenny wrote:

the beauty with this is that i don't really even need to add anything

Oops, was I being too ironic there and forgot to add the /irony disclaimer? Sorry, I'll make sure to make my speech more accessible next time.
Shiro
Ok that's enough.