forum

Mouse player problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yukihana
Whenever I play a lil faster maps I tend to do 2 movements instead of one. First one is that I drag my cursor there and second movement is like stoping or slowing down. Is it a bad habit and will it fu*k me somewhere in the future?
N0thingSpecial
It boggles my mind that a DT player actually slows down.

Usually people slow down for cross screen notes that are 1 beat apart for precision, but when you're doing jumps it's more about speed then precision, so slowing down might cause a problem?
check this link out if you want to compare your cursor movement to mine: https://youtu.be/6twYYLEv8ug
YamiHikari
Imo it's better to learn to snap to reach the notes earlier so that you're more secure that you'll get the note right, rather than dragging and barely(?) hitting the note in time. It's not a bad habit, i've seen it before but it probablywill affect your aim and such now and in the future.
I Give Up
Don't think. Move mouse. Believe.
Topic Starter
Yukihana

YamiHikari wrote:

it probabl ywill affect your aim and such now and in the future.
Well, I do find that my accuracy is kinda bad and nomatter how hard I try to improve it, it just doesen't get better :c
Deva
It will fuck you up in the future, learn to snap properly.
OniGagaku
What I did when I still played with mouse (not too long ago btw) is to try out a harder grip on my mouse. This way it's easier to make sudden stops
Topic Starter
Yukihana
I'm not that good in English. Does harder grip mean to hold mouse harder?
Jellyfish McGub
i dont get it. does anyone who understands this...

speak english?
I Give Up
Mine english best english.
Topic Starter
Yukihana
I just don't understand what harder grip means..
Deva
It means using more force when holding your mouse
Topic Starter
Yukihana
Thank you!