forum

LOVE ME!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
N_Studios
IN ANCIENT LEGENDS, IN THE ANCIENT LAND OF MENOPAUSIA, WHERE CORRUPT BITCHES RULE THE WEAK WILLED MASSES. ONE MAN, ONE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT STEPS FORWARD AND SAYS 'NO'.

WITNESS THE HEROIC TALE OF LOVE, REDEMPTION, BETRAYAL, SELF-DESTRUCTION, HOUSECLEANING, AND MARIACHI SINGING TESTICLES THAT IS...

...FERNANDO: THE WIFEBEATER!

Our tale begins inside a mystical suburban town, at the corner of a 7/11, where a lowly Mexican patron begins his weekly job search. Believe it or not, THIS unremarkable brown skinned man is our hero.

"SENOR! HEY SENOR! I'LL MOW YOUR LAWN FOR A DOLLAR AND FIFTY CENTS...!", the immigrant explains to a walker-by.

"I'M TWELVE YEARS OLD!", says the little boy as he walks on by.

"I HAVE BALL-COONS AND WUMMY BEARS! I SELL THEM TO YOU CHEAP, MUCH CHEAPER THAN STORE-"

"LEARN ENGLISH!", the boy spouts out as he throws his Ipod at the lowly immigrant and storms off.

The penniless man kneels down and examines the the electronic device with a frown.

"Ay dios mio, this is not even a week old. Why do kids today have such low respect for their possessions?"

...On the back of the device, it reads 'MADE IT MEXICO'.

"Oh."
GSG95
Rilene
wo ai ni
?
N0thingSpecial
No one can truely love you, only you can love yourself
Endie-
What is love?
Rilene

Endie- wrote:

What is love?
tragic love
IppE

Endie- wrote:

What is love?
A temporary lapse in judgement.
Chamelo

Endie- wrote:

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me.
don't hurt me.
No more.
ColdTooth

Endie- wrote:

What is love?
Level Of ViolencE
DSHoong
Nope, Never. :V
DeletedUser_7520443
No.

Welp that was easier to say than expected.
Bweh

IppE wrote:

Endie- wrote:

What is love?
A temporary lapse in judgement.
Oh, but it's such a beautiful lapse. A gap in a stream of laws and logic, much like the thigh gap in a girl's figure. It's an irregularity that represents our very humanity.
ColdTooth
"Make OT great again"...

Small loan of a million bad threads?

brian did you remove my post on the other thread :(
Bweh
Yes

To be honest, I'm disappointed in the state of shitposts in this forum. Nobody's putting effort into it anymore. I see Khelly and QuillGill at least making a semblance of an effort even if it ends up being over-the-top, depraved and/or horrifying, but even then that's a rare sight. A sight for sore eyes around here, if you ask me.

!

The lowly but humble immigrant notices a rich looking white man walking by with a monocle and walking cane.

"HEY! SENOR! I COULD MAYBE CLEAN FOR YOU, REAL CHEAP!"

"N-No, that's all right...!", the man runs away in a panic.

?

"Now what was that all about?"

"IT'S THOSE GODDAMN WIVES OF THEIRS, AMIGO, GABU~"

A talking Kangeroo in a sombrero and a poncho with the symbol of two hands pointing down at his groin painted on it speaks up to the humble Mexican frankly.

"THE WIVES? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, SENOR MUFFSCRATCHER?"

"CHECK THIS OUT, MY BROWN EYED BROTHER", the Kangeroo hops it's way down the street at a couple of whimpy looking rich folks, "HEY, Y'ALL WANNA BUY SOME MAYONNAISE OR SOME SHIT, GABU?"

"W-WE CAN'T! IF WE DO ANY SHOPPING WITHOUT OUR WIVES AROUND, THEY'LL KILL US!", the weak looking men yell out.

"SEE, NIGGA, THESE MONKEYS BE 'FRAID DEY BITCHES. IT'S LIKE THAT FROM ALL AROUND HERE. I MEAN, LOOK AROUND THIS CITY, GABU"

"...", the man with no poncho gazes around the town idly.

The city looks like a typical mishmash of cyberpunk/insanely impractical magical structures and architecture. From the neon-holographic-floating movie signs to the magical hue in the simple coloring of windows. It is a neat, clean, and very well-kept.

...Probably why the man can't find any work.
Yuudachi-kun
I wasn't making an effort; I made a thread about a feeling I have.
chaee
Yuudachi-kun
[quote="chaee"][/quote]
Rilene

Khelly wrote:

chaee wrote:

Bweh

Khelly wrote:

I wasn't making an effort; I made a thread about a feeling I have.
That's the thing though; the bar's so low that's actually substantially better than