forum

Tablet tapping

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Horolynn
I'm planning to get wacom bamboo pen, and i have question. (Maybe it's silly...)
Does taping with pen counts as left click? So i can use only "x" on keyboard?
Wishy

DraXx wrote:

I'm planning to get wacom bamboo pen, and i have question. (Maybe it's silly...)
Does taping with pen counts as left click? So i can use only "x" on keyboard?
Yeah touching the tablet with the pen counts as a click, by default it is left click, dunno if you can change it, but yeah, you can do something like tap + z, x or whatever (though the best is to hover the pen and x/z imo but whatever).
Topic Starter
Horolynn
Ok, thanks.
blacksymbian
It counts as a left click. If you're a keyboard presser, I suggest to check "Disable Mouse Buttons in Play Mode".
seasonS
I have a question about the Bamboo tablets speed.
I have the speed as 1.8 (about as high as i can do it on osu before 2 cursors appear) and i increase the bamboos pointer speed to max in bamboo preferences.... Is that all i can do for speed? it seems really slow.
Please help.
Takuya
Using a tablet, to raise the cursor speed in the osu options is totally pointless.Just set it to 0.5, then go on bamboo setup and resize the tablet area.The smaller the area, the faster the cursor.
Atelier Nugra

Sk8rdude4438 wrote:

I have the speed as 1.8 (about as high as i can do it on osu before 2 cursors appear) and i increase the bamboos pointer speed to max in bamboo preferences.... Is that all i can do for speed? it seems really slow.
Please help.
yep.. too slow because we not accustomed.. and slow on spinner too.. ;_;

more practice, would be helpful :D

btw my speed as 1.0 :D
Zetta

Sk8rdude4438 wrote:

Please help.
Set the speed in osu to 1.0.

Now go to your tablet preference and there should be an option to set the surface area of your tablet. So you can cover the whole tablet with a tiny portion of your tablet or just use the whole tablet itself.

Don't set the portion too small though because you won't be able to control it.