set a preview point for the diffs that are missing it @polackThis is a collab, and imo it's just diverse and different approaches are used in various situations but it doesn't feel like it when you play it, it's still on a consistent level of spacing and patterning except few rhythm diversities.
- 00:05:195 - have you considered making this clickable? i understand some of the other instances such as 00:11:709 (3) + 00:12:052 where the end of the quint isn't as pronounced, but here in the intro its very very clearly ringing out as the strongest note Done
- 00:07:081 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - i understand the intent and theory behind this pattern, but for light insane player there's no way they're going to be able to read this without retry, at the very least NC 00:07:595 (4) for readability, but if you want a suggestion of how to change the pattern, perhaps this would be a bit better? the slight overlap of 234 and 00:06:738 (1) might be too messy for your taste so feel free to mess around with it Fixed it, rearranged
- 00:16:509 (1,2) - Fixed
- 00:20:967 (2,3,4,5,6) - line is off :p I made it like this because if I do perfect blankets, the curve on sliders makes the pattern very ugly imo and this plays the same just looks better!
- 00:29:367 (3,1) - properly stack and adjust 00:30:224 (1,2,3,4,5,6) to compensate? Stack fixed and adjusted
- 00:35:195 (3,1) - this really needs to be spaced farther, very very easily read as 1/2 at its current spacing, maybe you could turn 00:35:195 (3) - into a clickable triplet since its clickable at 00:24:224 (4,5,6) - and stack it on top of 00:35:709 (1) Diversity, I wanna keep the slider, fixed spacing though!
- 01:00:909 (5,6,7,8,9) - no cute gimmick 00:15:652 (1,2,3,4,5) - for consistency?? you map this sound like this in all of its other instances it would be kyaaaaa uguuuuu des if you kept it going, using the normal quint instead fits the music a lot less Fix
- 01:06:738 (1,1,1) - ok so this could be super cute but its not for two reasons, one the triangle itself isn't EVEN, and two it doesn't fit into the rest of the pattern at all, its so clustered you need to give the triple a bit more space from 01:06:052 (1), perhaps move it up a bit and make it on the grid with 01:06:052 (1,1)? hopefully you understand what i mean Did something else but I like it how it is now
- 01:23:709 (1,3) - this 1 curve is not good for blanket or aesthetic Fix
- 01:45:652 (1) - this might be more personal, but i just find this really not nice looking if i'm honest LOL no flame, both bends are super icky looking to me, perhaps try and clean up the shaping a little bit? xxxx
this diff has a lot of really inconsistent rhythms unless theres some kind of overall patterning that i'm missing, try to comb through the map for rhythm inconsistency, especially between the two kiai times and assess why some sounds are clickable during the second kiai that aren't during the first
- 00:04:166 (1,2,3,5,6,7) - these two lines are at the same time not the same angle, and uneven as lines on their own, arranged in a way where its implied they'd be the same angle Fixed
- 00:25:767 (1) - if you're not NCing during 00:24:738 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - (which is fine), then remove NC on this because its the same length and it's kind of jarringly inconsistent to see large not NC'd streams, then have every buzz slider be NC'dFixed
- 00:36:137 (6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this is really cool ty xd
- 00:39:138 (1) - i'll end up saying this in last diff as well, but you get more emphasis from sliders like this if they're slightly lower SV, that way they require movement and don't feel unfulfilling and jarring for the player I like the reverses!
- 01:31:938 - same as 00:24:738 - but different rhythm + patterning, there's nothing more intense about this second chorus other than that its the end of the cut song Staying, it's a collab and overall it's not that much different really, I will just change the spacing on a slider on 00:24:738
- 01:46:681 (4,1) - jussst slightly off perfectly straight Don't understand :<
this insane is a lot better i really like a lot of the patterns
- 00:15:052 (8,1) - while playing this flow felt a little odd to me, i understand what you're going for but i feel like this flow doesn't work with the kickslider, just because of the movement associated with the slider: imo you get a more positive feeling from just making the pattern something like this, perhaps increase the spacing between the two notes for more emphasis?I like the way it is right now, it fits the previous aim changes in the stream and still gets the fast change with kickslider.
- 00:36:051 (5,6,7,8,1) - i understand that you're trying to have the cute stack in your stream, but it's really messing up your stream shape, smooth this out to an angle you'd use for a 5 burst, THEN worry about stacking the stream afterwards Done something else but yes the stream sucked
- 01:04:852 (1,2,3) - consider ctrl g'ing all 3 of these: its a lot more natural of a flow and makes more sense to me, that's how i read it when i sightread it CTRL-H'd instead
- 01:46:338 (1) - imo, you'd get more emphasis out of this if it was slightly lower speed, its too jump scare and not enough flow to feel fair/fun to the player Nah I like it the way it is, it is supposed to be fast in my head!
reol is gods gift to the earth