community forum

Supreme's Avatar service. *OPEN* for now.. Be lucky

posted
Total Posts
140
show more
-Nino-
Thanks for the sexy avatar <3
mrbonk
Thanks alot Supreme love your work
Toshioni
Thanks ;33
Topic Starter
Supreme
Thank you guys
Kyoofu
Your work is just fantastic , Thank you <3




Gui
Heya Supreme,
I would like to request a banner if it's possible, I won 1 time on twitch but i forgot to follow :#.
So i would like to also try it here :3 (note: I do follow now).
Anything you do with it is up to you but I would love it if it has something to do with "Blood-C".

Size: Banner - 623x192 / Signature - 650x150
Image Link: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-m2KForUz3gA/U ... Render.png
https://dncache-mauganscorp.netdna-ssl. ... mbnail.jpg
Text: Yes please "Guimauve"
Animated: If you can use the gif or find a better one would be cool, but if not it doesnt matter.
Suggestions:
https://33.media.tumblr.com/8573f8a4133 ... kb_500.gif
http://data1.whicdn.com/images/39929072/original.gif
https://49.media.tumblr.com/976cefe7769 ... o2_500.gif
https://45.media.tumblr.com/ee4a4d73de8 ... o1_500.gif
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/p ... 441936.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/296750512ad23cd ... rk6uj8.gif
I hope this is enough information, if not please msg me.
Thanks a lot in advance, and I love your art please keep it up ;)
Topic Starter
Supreme

Guimauve wrote:

Heya Supreme,
I would like to request a banner if it's possible, I won 1 time on twitch but i forgot to follow :#.
So i would like to also try it here :3 (note: I do follow now).
Anything you do with it is up to you but I would love it if it has something to do with "Blood-C".

Size: Banner - 623x192 / Signature - 650x150
Image Link: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-m2KForUz3gA/U ... Render.png
https://dncache-mauganscorp.netdna-ssl. ... mbnail.jpg
Text: Yes please "Guimauve"
Animated: If you can use the gif or find a better one would be cool, but if not it doesnt matter.
Suggestions:
https://33.media.tumblr.com/8573f8a4133 ... kb_500.gif
http://data1.whicdn.com/images/39929072/original.gif
https://49.media.tumblr.com/976cefe7769 ... o2_500.gif
https://45.media.tumblr.com/ee4a4d73de8 ... o1_500.gif
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/p ... 441936.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/296750512ad23cd ... rk6uj8.gif
I hope this is enough information, if not please msg me.
Thanks a lot in advance, and I love your art please keep it up ;)
Sure mate, i will make it happen i hope u followed now <3
Gui
Haha I sure did instantly after you said I needed to follow XD
Aqox
Hellooo

Type: Single
Text: Aqox
Image Link: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Render-16 ... -544559821 (if you want you can find better nao) :p
Border Type: Square

Thanks alot if you will make it :)
Topic Starter
Supreme

Aqox wrote:

Hellooo

Type: Single
Text: Aqox
Image Link: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Render-16 ... -544559821 (if you want you can find better nao) :p
Border Type: Square

Thanks alot if you will make it :)
Well i see what i can do for u
Karym
Hello Supreme :) i'm requesting avatar :)

Avatar
Type:Collab
Text:Left to right 1 face ArMa 2 Nico 3 Karym 4 Machine 5 Kuro
Image Link: http://konachan.net/image/ce9af6ac9f715 ... weapon.jpg
Border Type:Square

thanks alot if you will make it <3
Ailsons
Love you ♥

Morax
Thanks again!
MoZ
Type:Single
Text:Vetie
Image Link:https://k30.kn3.net/taringa/6/8/5/6/6/5/9/_pietrosoft_/020.jpg
Border Type Squre
Cancel request
Mash
Type:Single
Text: Mash
Image Link: http://i.imgur.com/919Lr2s.png
Border Type:Square
Little Zhang

Vetie wrote:

Type:Single
Text:Vetie
Image Link:https://k30.kn3.net/taringa/6/8/5/6/6/5/9/_pietrosoft_/020.jpg
Border Type Squre
Pretty sure this is a multi on three other threads already.... xD
MinaruChan
Hi c:

Avatar

Type : Single
Text : Mina
Image Link : http://puu.sh/pB2mi/264ec73d7b.jpg
Border Type : Square

Thank you c:
lupuGG
Avatar plis

Type: Collab
Text: Askimo on left girl and lupuGG on right one
Image Link : https://scontent-bru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=57650A99
Text: Askimo on left girl and lupuGG on right one
Border Type: Square
Thank you in advance!
Sebbz
Haaai :>

Avatar pl0z

Type: Single
Text: Sebby
Image Link: http://img02.deviantart.net/4736/i/2015 ... 9egkau.png
Border Type: Square

Thanks in advance. <3
S a m
memes for memes
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply