Akitoshi
yes please
Monstrata
Rebub
Topic Starter
Akitoshi

Thank Mr.Monstrata UwU
Z V I E R A T
I am new to modding so you probably know more than me.

1. The sliders at 00:53:336 should be in a more interesting shape such as the group of sliders right after it.
2. Look at the straight sliders, there are a lot of slider where I would have put curved instead of straight see 01:12:796

That's really all I found. Imo this map play like Goodbye to a World mapped by Monstrata.
Seolv
rank when
Topic Starter
Akitoshi

Z V I E R A T wrote:

I am new to modding so you probably know more than me.

1. The sliders at 00:53:336 should be in a more interesting shape such as the group of sliders right after it. it's just a calm part, i don't think adding sliderarts are necessary.
2. Look at the straight sliders, there are a lot of slider where I would have put curved instead of straight see 01:12:796 it's a pattern for whole 01:12:796 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - with linear sliders, also I used linear sliders consistent such as 04:52:526 (4,5,6,7,8) - 05:03:715 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 05:10:201 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - 05:14:093 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2) - etc

That's really all I found. Imo this map play like Goodbye to a World mapped by Monstrata. lol really xd
thanks for pointing out something, appreciated!

[ L u k a s ] wrote:

rank when
when anime tiddies are banned in philippines
Crowley
mod:

pls remap everithgign xDDDDDDDD

kds pls
Topic Starter
Akitoshi

Crowley wrote:

mod:

pls remap everithgign xDDDDDDDD

kds pls
Reported, thanks :D
Asagi
when pls
Topic Starter
Akitoshi
astolfo best girl
Keiger
I just looked through the map, and i can't find one thing wrong with it, if i were a bn id bub/heart the map, however they do it. ._.
Topic Starter
Akitoshi
(՞ةڼ◔)
martyur
no rank = sad
Topic Starter
Akitoshi
im always sad so its gonna be diejobu
DeRandom Otaku
can i qualify
Topic Starter
Akitoshi
yes if that isn't meme plz
Asagi
yes pls

edited to avoid double post
Changelog
I changed minor stuff that doesnt affect the playability since the style is a bit outdated and Aki changed my part when I was inactive back then. Ill point out the parts I changed and highlight the major change.
  1. 03:26:417 (1,2,3,4) - since the jump pattern here is quite awkward, I changed it to more comfortable one but the jump spacing is still the same
  2. 03:35:175 (5) - instead of straight slider, I made this into sharp curve and stacked it 03:35:175 (5) - to put more spacing to the next note since the vocal pitch is getting high
  3. 03:35:985 (2,3,4,5) - some little bit of adjustment here since I changed the slider shape here 03:35:499 (1) -
  4. 03:44:580 (1,2) - made the sliders here straight instead
  5. 03:45:228 (3,4,5) - changed pattern here so it doesnt feel awkward before streaming
  6. 03:47:499 (2) - I moved this on the lower side so I can make a good pattern with 03:47:985 (3,4) - and better flow
  7. 04:04:364 (2,3,1,2) - made a better jump here
  8. 04:11:336 (5) - adjusted its slider shape from straight vertical to diagonal
  9. 04:13:445 (2) - I move this a bit up since its quite near on its next note which is not fitting imo
  10. 04:16:526 (8) - moved this below the slider instead of above
Topic Starter
Akitoshi
updated
DeRandom Otaku
Topic Starter
Akitoshi
Thanks uwu

speedrank smhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
DeletedUser_7370134
ome
Asagi