forum

Buying tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jackisgone
So my uhhh tablet stopped working, anyone looking to sell a tablet and pen that they dont use or something? :D preferably from NA
Mahogany
I hear there's this pretty cool guy called Amazon that sells a bunch of things including tablets
Zain Sugieres
I also heard he has a friend called Ebay
Topic Starter
jackisgone

Mahogany wrote:

I hear there's this pretty cool guy called Amazon that sells a bunch of things including tablets
yea i dont plan on paying full price for a tablet i would use just to play a game
Yoeri
Sadly things don't become cheaper based on what you plan to do with them.
Yuudachi-kun

jackisgone wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

yea i dont plan on paying full price for a tablet i would use just to play a game
"I'm 13 and I don't have much money"
Foxtrot

jackisgone wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

just use the mouse
Rilene
[google:1337]pen mouse[/google:1337]

searching "stylus mouse" might give tablet stylus instead
Wuxo
craigslist.org. I guess you can search for a used tablet if you don't want to pay full price. But I wouldn't recommend buying used electronics.
Foxtrot

Wuxo wrote:

craigslist.org. I guess you can search for a used tablet if you don't want to pay full price. But I wouldn't recommend buying used electronics.
nothing wrong with refurbished or used electronic from time to time because one of the most common reasons why the people send back or sell electronics is because they don't actually know how it works so when it bugs out they just throw it away. i'm pretty sure you can find a cheap tablet because some idiot installed the wrong drivers and sent it back thinking it was broken.
Wuxo

Dulcet wrote:

nothing wrong with refurbished or used electronic
I don't like used electronic, simple reason: used device commonly comes without any warranty of working.
For example, you can buy used thingies, and those dead in lets say a month... And you're fucked. No money, no device.
And since month passed, you cannot ask for refund.
N_Studios
Just don't buy from Groupon. He has some pretty decent connections, so he's great for buying coupons to local events, like cooking classes. But that's all he's good at selling.
fat pear
mouse-only. very low budget, and is better