Wishkey's Std marathon/metal/rock Q, permanently closed

posted
Total Posts
117
show more
Suissie

Wishkey wrote:

Suissie wrote:

Hard knock days - one piece opening 18 full size

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/432106

Nm ples thanks ~

Maybe evoli :3
First one and read the rules so accepted!
Yay thanks :3
Topic Starter
Wishkey
Bit of an update

Sacowea wrote:

Hi! NM pls
ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION - Re:Re: (tv size)
I love magnemite <3
extra1 : done (gd's can forum pm me if they want a mod)

Thunderfire wrote:

Hi, NM request :v
Title : SNCF - Carte Kiwi
Map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/386165
length : 30 secs
Thank you !
I like Charmander :v
extra 2: Already has a few BN mods and its such a short song that'll let them handle it sorry :/

-Maruk- wrote:

NM request~

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/358682

Thanks~ :)
srry didn't read the rules you can try your luck next time I won't blacklist anybody

moonlightleaf wrote:

NM reqs >~<

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/939983&m=0

time - 1:50

fav : Pikachu | Articuno etc...

thank you >~<
extra3: didn't post the song title but everything else etc checked so just assuming you messed up the link title, will mod tomorrow hopefully!

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Pretty sure im too late but hey NM PLEASE :3

Title: Taisetsu no Tsukurikata (Asterisk remix)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/388825

also what is pokemon
extra0:gonna do this one too tomorrow, srry bit late glossed over this one


/still closed for NM
Topic Starter
Wishkey
another round of NM open for 2 slots, closing M4M
CelsiusLK
gg NM

[K]NoW_NAME - Knew Day tv size

my favourite pokemon is pikachu xd

:):):):) thanks
Alheak
heya

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/427864

Proof of the existence by Nekomata Master

fav pokémon is groudon

thanks
Topic Starter
Wishkey
both accepted /closed
Topic Starter
Wishkey
Another round of 2 NMs
SnowNiNo_
NM
title : t+pazolite - Electric "Sister" Bitch
link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/441459

well i dont know much about pokemon tho
maybe pikachu is the only one i know ;w;
Rift_nynja
Nm request : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/455413

Crusher-P feat. Reol - Echo

Fullsize 3:52 (3:26 drain)

mew, never played any other gens

Thx in advance!
PumpkinIcedTea
Hello NM please :)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/365457
Title : Yakusoku no Sora e ~Watashi no Ita Basho~ FULL SIZE

Gardevoir 4ever :D
Thanks!
Micka
Lanturn
I'm assuming you are picking at random.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/422276

Undine -> Marathon map

Hmm do I even need to post my favorite Pokemon? Lanturn if it wasn't obvious enough lol.

Thanks in advance if you choose this one! (Just need one last mod for it before BN hunting)
Topic Starter
Wishkey

Lanturn wrote:

I'm assuming you are picking at random.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/422276

Undine -> Marathon map

Hmm do I even need to post my favorite Pokemon? Lanturn if it wasn't obvious enough lol.

Thanks in advance if you choose this one! (Just need one last mod for it before BN hunting)
Oh nice a marathon map! Accepted

RenzMichael wrote:

Nm please
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/454227
Declined, rip rules, you can always try at the next round

Rift_nynja wrote:

Nm request : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/455413

Crusher-P feat. Reol - Echo

Fullsize 3:52 (3:26 drain)

mew, never played any other gens

Thx in advance!
Accepted! didn't even know reol covered echo

SnowNiNo_ wrote:

NM
title : t+pazolite - Electric "Sister" Bitch
link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/441459

well i dont know much about pokemon tho
maybe pikachu is the only one i know ;w;

Ars Novaa wrote:

Hello NM please :)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/365457
Title : Yakusoku no Sora e ~Watashi no Ita Basho~ FULL SIZE

Gardevoir 4ever :D
Thanks!
Adding this to my to-do list aint got the time currently I think so expect random mod within hopefully 2 weeks :D

Also NM /Closed
- H a r u -
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/458154

name: Sentimental Skycraper

Artist : Halozy

You can tru to watch it Thank!! >//< :)
Topic Starter
Wishkey
NM 0/2 ish open
Maruyu
Hello Wishkey!

t/465282 NM please and thanks!
pw384
yeah i think you may like it, linkin park - guilty all the same
link: osu.ppy.sh/s/342472
8 std diffs, 5min53sec per difficulty
thank you in advance!
Nelka714
i guess it's fine trying once

Kishida - Hartmann's Youkai Girl
2:00 drain (2:09 on insane diff)

never played pokemon before, so, yeah, never had any favourite
Lefia
NM please

Map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/461218

Fav Pokemon : Fcking Charizard!
Rin-nya
Hi~

NM request please!

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/295891

Drain: 1:26

Fav pokemon: amm Infernape~

Thanks in advance! ♥
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply