forum

Time to introduce myself :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
1-NightStandoff
Well.. not particularly sure how sure how to start this so I might just start with HI!

I've been playing osu! for a few months now and in my opinion and starting to gain a bit of skill. I have 920pp or so at the moment and am always learning to improve, getting the SS and silver S ranks as much as I can and settling for perfection only. I'm still quite new and learning the games nuances (still have a cheap wireless mouse but it does the trick haha) and am looking forward to my career in osu!

I also have a job interview tomorrow so curse me wish me luck.

I will end this with a question.. Do you pronounce "Osu!" as "Ohsoo!" or "Oss!" Like the introduction man does??
GSG95
Welcome to Osssssszz

Good luck on that job interview.

Btw, you might want to consider getting a wired mouse to reduce latency but by the looks of it, you seem fine so you might not have to. Good luck, and welcome to the circle hype culture
- FrostDX -
you're new and you're a supporter? ._. seriously?
Lucas_Ve

FrostyDragoo64 wrote:

what's wrong about supporting developers?
Topic Starter
1-NightStandoff

GSG95 wrote:

Welcome to Osssssszz

Good luck on that job interview.

Btw, you might want to consider getting a wired mouse to reduce latency but by the looks of it, you seem fine so you might not have to. Good luck, and welcome to the circle hype culture
Thanks! I'm looking into a wired mouse, but don't wanna cheap out and my wireless that I already have is working good enough for the moment. I'll upgrade my mouse when I DT Airman with S rank :P I'm Loving the circle clicking so far (or tapping i should say).

FrostyDragoo64 wrote:

I love the game, and I love the idea of the game, how simple yet complex it can be. I also love the idea of no ads, I disabled my adblocker for this site and got confused as to why nothing had changed, it was amazing!

Lucas_Ve wrote:

what's wrong about supporting developers?
Also Osu! Direct and Country rankings, they both give me smaller goals to set that help progress in my opinion :)
lol
hi there :>

you look like you are committed to the game and you have a very good plan to improve, you will do well

welcome!
Topic Starter
1-NightStandoff

lol wrote:

hi there :>

you look like you are committed to the game and you have a very good plan to improve, you will do well

welcome!
Thanks!