forum

I only full combo when my acc is REALLY bad

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Angwar
It happens to me everytime. Everytime i manage to full combo a song my acc is utter trash although every other score on the song is fine. For example i had roughly 10 different scores submitted of a song that i recently full combo'd. All of them were above 95% accuracy. Except the score where i achieved full combo. That one has 91% accuracy. Am i choking that fucking hard?
[ Koutei Monev]
One thing is being able to pass the maps and another is to play them. For what I saw of your plays, I think they're just hard for your skills, as you are now. Don't just go playing hard maps if you only want to get pp. Play difficulties that are on your skill level.

As for acc, is just following the rhythm. And also, you can't read ar10 and above too well. That's why you tend to get 100's and 50's
E m i
Me too, you might feel like it's EXTREME but it's probably normal, hard to get both at once tbh.
ithgyu
because your playing hr when you cant even acc nomod. pretty sure we told you to stop that like a week ago
Yuudachi-kun

II Jelli II wrote:

because your playing hr when you cant even acc nomod. pretty sure we told you to stop that like a week ago
He won't.
Jellyfish McGub

Angwar wrote:

It happens to me everytime. Everytime i manage to full combo a song my acc is utter trash although every other score on the song is fine. For example i had roughly 10 different scores submitted of a song that i recently full combo'd. All of them were above 95% accuracy. Except the score where i achieved full combo. That one has 91% accuracy. Am i choking that fucking hard?
play it again.
and again.
and again.
eventually you'll get it
ithgyu

Khelly wrote:

II Jelli II wrote:

He won't.
and he will never be good at this game then
Deva
Play more.
The Actor
Short Answer: Play more.

Long Answer: I'll be honest here, I commend you for playing HR at such a early rank(95k). However, you seem to be misunderstanding something.
Most people and even pros started from nomod and when they mostly got 97~99 acc FC's first try with ease, they started to move to mods. In your case, you are playing maps that are already hard for you and adding mods which you aren't even close to be able to use.
You might disagree and think your skill level is far higher than everyone who has replied on this thread, but you are not. You should stop playing AR10 or using HR mod on maps you already have a hard time getting decent acc/passing.
Do note that is all my opinion and that you should take a grain of salt while reading this ;p
The Gambler
I feel OP's pain. My acc tanked from 97% to 93%
deletemyaccount
haha noob get better accuracy

please play maps that you can get good accuracy on :)

Don't mean to come off as elitist but 95% is pretty poor accuracy tbh; you aren't really choking lol, you probably can barely play the maps
N0thingSpecial

Angwar wrote:

Everytime i manage to full combo a song my acc is utter trash
(/◕ヮ◕)/ Now be free from your worries
kurodahatsuharu
Please stop. You making a very bad habbit, and when it become your natural is really really hard to fix.
You have to accept the fact that you still not good enough and take it down a notch.
Sotodashi
After using Tillerino my acc went up a whole 1%.
TheLonePiggy

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

play it again.
and again.
and again.
eventually you'll get it
I did that for 5 hours and I can verify that it works
AshbeII
same

wait no
Bcpwd

The Gambler wrote:

I feel OP's pain. My acc tanked from 97% to 93%
Holy shit your so much better than me lol I don't deserve to be a higher rank than you I can't 10.3 or hr at all every time I play 10.3 I just smash my keyboard and can't keep up and hr I just suck
I Give Up
Why do some people automatically assume a player with AR10+ score deserves high rank?
Yuudachi-kun

KukiMonster wrote:

Why do some people automatically assume a player with AR10+ score deserves high rank?
Why do people fetishise ar 10.3. It's not even that special
N0thingSpecial
AR 4.5 > AR 10

Let the shitstorm begin
Yuudachi-kun

N0thingSpecial wrote:

AR 4.5 > AR 10

Let the shitstorm begin
AR6-8 are good

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/85

This is my favourite ar4 fc I have though
show more