forum

Why do keys seem harder to press sometimes ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Florrow
im using a rubber dome keyboard and sometimes the keys just feel hard to press this resulting into low stamina
Sayorie
You really have to deal with that all the time while using a rubberdome keyboard. There is no other way. If you can afford a mechanical keyboard, then buy one.
The Actor

Florrow wrote:

im using a rubber dome keyboard and sometimes the keys just feel hard to press this resulting into low stamina
git gud
deletemyaccount

Florrow wrote:

don't fall for the mechanical keyboard meme

okay no but seriously if you have the spare monies go right ahead if not just switch your tapping keys to ones that aren't sticky; I assume your keys may seem harder to press because they have gone through "wear and tear".
chainpullz
Same tbh and I use mechanical.
Topic Starter
Florrow
so then....its the fingers !
i dun gif a dayum *MEME*

on point, i think its the fingers really.. ;C
Zain Sugieres
It's the keyboard, I already killed a few buttons in mine :^).
Deva
Stop being made of paper and man up.
Topic Starter
Florrow

HK_ wrote:

Stop being made of paper and man up.
Wot is that supposed to mean, exactly ? :C
I dont like mashing the hell outta my keys, not evwn for fun.
Deva
You wont get far if you dont press the keys either.
dung eater
it might be your reptilian dna, they get very slow when it's cold and hibernate. you need to bathe in sun or warm your body in some other manner to make it go away
MiacoZ
My fingers just stop moving after like 30 mins of maps
The Gambler
Pretty sure rubberdomes still use plungers to actuate the contacts. Some lube might work

As long as it's one of those "tall" membrane keyboards then this shouldn't be an issue. Did it to an old Dell keyboard before getting my mech.