forum

The E3 topic

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
What do you think developers will bring to the table this E3.

It's right around the corner, early info should start trickling out any minute.

Im curious as to what nintendo's been holding back.

E3 this year is crap :P post insulting E3 pictures now.
ROMaster2
ANTICIPATION TOO LARGE

Seriously.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

ROMaster2 wrote:

ANTICIPATION TOO LARGE

Seriously.
Then every game you hope for will end up like SSBB
awp
SSBB is still fun to play in all fairness
Loginer
Only if you have someone to play against. As for me, I stopped playing it after clearing the SSE(Did it on Hard, but didn't find it hard at all. ;_;).

I'm not very hyped for this year's E3. Would've at least watched the press conferences live, but since I'm on vacation... :/
Edit: HA HA DISREHARD THAT, I FAIL
I misunderstood the whole time zone business, so I'll be able to at least watch Nintendo's conference live, and Microsoft's/Sony's conferences a couple of hours after they occur.
Loginer
MICROSOFT WON E3
FINAL FANTASY XIII FOR THE 360
EPIC
Saturos
This only reinforces further my want for buying a 360. Price drop + new hardware was already more than enough.

I'm not much of a FF fanatic, but I'll pick it up most likely. This news is great for other reasons, though. This will indirectly increase the number of good RPG's on the 360, which is about the only genre of console game I generally play.

Also, PS3 is officially just a cheap blueray player now. ;x
Neo@lex
Where did you guys get your streams? I watched it on Gamespot and the video was all pixelated, like Super Mario Bros. It made the FF trailer look like it was for Halo.
Loginer
Go to GameFAQs and visit the PS3 board. Some are sad, some are angry, and some are pretending they didn't shove FFXIII into everyone's faces whenever a fanboy war occurred. There is so much win and lulz. XD
Loginer

neo@lex wrote:

Where did you guys get your streams? I watched it on Gamespot and the video was all pixelated, like Super Mario Bros. It made the FF trailer look like it was for Halo.
I don't. GameSpot seems to be down, and IGN wants teh moneyz. I'm reading stuff on GameFAQs.
awp

Loginer wrote:

MICROSOFT WON E3
EPIC
uh that news is like a fucking year old.
Loginer

awp wrote:

Loginer wrote:

MICROSOFT WON E3
EPIC
You seem to be a bit confused. Final Fantasy THIRTEEN for the XBOX 360. That's news, even by Internet standards. <.<
Edit: Also, Portal: Still Alive will be an XBLA exclusive title, as will Geometry Wars 2.
awp

Loginer wrote:

awp wrote:

Loginer wrote:

MICROSOFT WON E3
EPIC
You seem to be a bit confused. Final Fantasy THIRTEEN for the XBOX 360.
Old. Like a year old.

I know.

There's more than one FF13. One of them being on the 360 is ollllld news.
Saturos

awp wrote:

Loginer wrote:

awp wrote:

Old. Like a year old.

I know.

In the form of rumors, sure. No one really believed it, though.
Loginer

awp wrote:

Loginer wrote:

awp wrote:

Old. Like a year old.

I know.

Ditto @ Saturos. Get your facts straight. <_<
awp
I thought Squenix themselves said it.

Since, you know, they like money. And you don't make money by being a PS3 exclusive, especially with the way Sony's been running themselves.

Saying no FF13 on XBox 360 is like saying no KH3. They STILL haven't confirmed KH3 but come on. You know it's coming.
Saturos
Mmmm, this isn't a Squeenix money thing this time. This time it's just Gates wanting his cut and doesn't have the right companies to make epic copies of classic games. If it was a Squeenix thing, Nintendo would be all over it, I'm sure.

This is all my opinion, obviously. >>
Loginer

awp wrote:

I thought Squenix themselves said it.

Since, you know, they like money. And you don't make money by being a PS3 exclusive, especially with the way Sony's been running themselves.

Saying no FF13 on XBox 360 is like saying no KH3. They STILL haven't confirmed KH3 but come on. You know it's coming.
They didn't. Until now, that is. :3
Nintendo and Sony will need to do some TRULY epic stuff to beat all this awesome stuff.
Disregard that, they can't win against this.
Shirotora_old
Sony needs to get their heads out of eachother's asses, and start licking those of the 3rd parties. WTF are they doing? There won't be a PS4 if this keeps going like it is.

Microsoft on the other hand is killing the console business if they continue buying everything that is good and not making games for them. No competition = no reason to improve quality = end of the 80's all over again.

... and Nintendo needs to stop thinking the only products that sell well outside Japan are things with Mario, Zelda or Samus in them or being sold with a crappy piece of plastic you can stick your Wiimote into, or stand on. Or at least stop putting those other games in stores around the world up to more than 2 years after the JP release. Usually only 1 year for Americans, you lucky bastards.
Loginer

Shirotora wrote:

Sony needs to get their heads out of eachother's asses, and start licking those of the 3rd parties. WTF are they doing? There won't be a PS4 if this keeps going like it is.

Microsoft on the other hand is killing the console business if they continue buying everything that is good and not making games for them. No competition = no reason to improve quality = end of the 80's all over again.

... and Nintendo needs to stop thinking the only products that sell well outside Japan are things with Mario, Zelda or Samus in them or being sold with a crappy piece of plastic you can stick your Wiimote into, or stand on. Or at least stop putting those other games in stores around the world up to more than 2 years after the JP release. Usually only 1 year for Americans, you lucky bastards.
Sony are already fucked. One of their biggest titles pwned from them, that huge price tag...

Microsoft are buying a lot of titles, yes, but if Sony did the same to keep them, it wouldn't be a problem. Money is what keeps the business going. :/

Namco have taken some risks with Japaneseish games with great success, and Squenix' TWEWY has been a success, too. One day, the companies MIGHT just take the hint and realize that all we really want is good games, no matter what the theme is. <_<
Oh, Nintendo? Those traitors'd better show some good first-party titles tomorrow. They've sucked quite hard recently, with all their shitty casual stuff. The Wii barely has any good titles. >_>
The DS, however, is currently in a golden period, with excellent (Third-party) games being released all the time. Best console this gen. <3
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
show more