forum

(Multiplayer) Kicking System

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
The Actor
I would like if there was a system where you could vote to kick someone by utilizing a voting system.

As long as over 60% of them vote yes, you can kick a person out.

I'm not sure if this is a feature that was denied, but I'll still try though. It's very annoying to see a host that will afk for 30 mins in a host-rotate room so ye.
Bence
This could be abused heavily, why not just make another room or find one?
Adder
this is a dupe and i disagree
Topic Starter
The Actor

Bence wrote:

I don't see how it could be abused heavily, if the majority of players want a certain person out of the room, they should have the freedom to do so.
Topic Starter
The Actor

Adder wrote:

this is a dupe and i disagree
Sorry if this is a dupe.

However, I do wish for a reason why you would disagree.

A voting system would work well on multiplayer matches, especially when people take 50 min breaks after host rotation, or people who put on SnowDrive when the room name clearly says "5~6*".
Bence

The Actor wrote:

Bence wrote:

I don't see how it could be abused heavily, if the majority of players want a certain person out of the room, they should have the freedom to do so.
If I make a room for my friends (3-4 usually) and we only rotate host among each other then sometimes people assume and demand that everyone should get the host or just cry that the maps are too hard so this would give them a reason to kick me from my OWN ROOM.
If the majority of players don't like the terms of a room then they are free to leave and make their own.
Pawsu
t/143792/start=0
make sure to search nxt time! :oops:
The Gambler
Pretty sure passwords and invite systems exist for a reason, and song requests can be done through the host, ya?
YatsuKaori
This Feature have alerdy yet on multiplayer?
_handholding
If you really want this to happen then the vote % has to be way more than 60% because reasons
Pawsu

Pawsu wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/143792/start=0
make sure to search nxt time! :oops: