forum

My question is...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
The Actor
So here's the RAW story on what happened.

A friend of mine said that his hand would become numb after he played like 10mins or so and that his fingers would no longer be able to click faster than 5 times/30 seconds.

So I told him to increase his stamina and get more consistency. He replied back, and said I'm not understanding what he is attempting to say. And so *badumdumumdumdudmud DRUM SOUNDS*
I ask you, the cancerous,toxic,disgusting,funny,4chaners,/v/,/r/,redditors osu! community...... If it is not stamina, then what is it?

UPDATE: He told he rested for a week and played for a couple hours and now he can't even play a one minute map now. I told him that's why you need to build stamina and consistency, and told him how I forced my way(play 10 minute stream maps stupid method indeed but it works), and he told me that his fingers just won't move. And he asked me if I was a legit retard :(
Yuudachi-kun
He's made of paper and not fit for playing osu
DeathHydra
Even a baby can click more than 5 times in 30 seconds. Your friend is just exaggerating, and a weird guy as well
I Give Up
Probably he is playing songs too fast, play in awkward position, or tap too hard.
Deva

Khelly wrote:

Kunino Sagiri
Then how is he talking to you by PM?
Dre-

Khelly wrote:

winber1
or maybe he's retarded in the sense that he has severe rsi and doesn't know it
Ninonuko
Tell him to use nose instead.
Jellyfish McGub

The Actor wrote:

I ask you, the cancerous,toxic,disgusting,funny,4chaners,/v/,/r/,redditors osu! community......
this is good
Topic Starter
The Actor

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

The Actor wrote:

I ask you, the cancerous,toxic,disgusting,funny,4chaners,/v/,/r/,redditors osu! community......
this is good
gg
Sayorie
>4chaners

please no
Topic Starter
The Actor

Arthraxium wrote:

>4chaners

please no
ITS TRUE THOUGH
chainpullz

winber1 wrote:

or maybe he's retarded in the sense that he has severe rsi and doesn't know it
Silly binwer, retards don't catch colds.
Sayorie

The Actor wrote:

Arthraxium wrote:

>4chaners

please no
ITS TRUE THOUGH
newfag please
Topic Starter
The Actor
[/quote]newfag please[/quote]
Says the 1 yearfag.(considering 2015 is still considered newfags)

Jokes aside
OT: My friend just said it's not stamina and that everyone in this thread is retarded owo
YamiHikari
If it's not stamina, then it's got to be your position. I had problems streaming for like long streams where my fingers would tense up and freeze, and after my friend told me to change my position I slowly improved. Maybe he could try that.
For my new position my fingers are lifted higher while my hand's resting on the desk and also be more relaxed.
Ps not trying to be cancer
Mofu kun
Props to Yami for giving a legitimate answer.

Seriously guys, maybe you should keep off topic type discussions to off topic and actually have good discussion in G&R.
chainpullz

Mofu kun wrote:

good discussion in G&R.
Considering the only actual good discussion to be had is "play more" or linking the stickied threads that people blatantly ignore... you must not have been around for long.
I Give Up

The Actor wrote:

My friend just said it's not stamina and that everyone in this thread is retarded owo

KukiMonster wrote:

Probably he is playing songs too fast, play in awkward position, or tap too hard.
+ or has no balls and cries so much about his flaccid fingers or lacks the brain cells to be able to type his own shit. <3 from G&R
Sayorie
You don't call someone from 4chan a 4chaner

You call them anons
DeathHydra
Maybe it's your friend who is retarded. Retards categorized normal people as retarded, no?

Seriously, the only possibilities are his shitty stamina, his bad posture, or he play songs way out of his level
Topic Starter
The Actor

Arthraxium wrote:

You don't call someone from 4chan a 4chaner

You call them anons
its called 2k16 naming, anons is so outdated
Topic Starter
The Actor
Well this escalated quickly, he said that the osu! community is a piece of *insert magic word* and that everyone here is just being toxic and salty af.

I personally think that he's a crybaby. I don't even know why I even have him as a friend, especially when he was like 400k and he was legit begging me to help him git gud.
N0thingSpecial

The Actor wrote:

fingers would no longer be able to click faster than 5 times/30 seconds.
Then how the fuck does he type on the computer, at all. I have genuine concern for your friend's physical health regarding his fingers.
Sayorie

N0thingSpecial wrote:

The Actor wrote:

fingers would no longer be able to click faster than 5 times/30 seconds.
Then how the fuck does he type on the computer, at all. I have genuine concern for your friend's physical health regarding his fingers.
he can talk to Cortana

Cortana calls me onii-chan too
N0thingSpecial
also:
if it's not stamina > it's play more > if not it's arm position (sitting height, how extended is your arm stuff like that)> if not it's problems with how you tap (do you curl your fingers or lay them flat) > if not it's tapping force > if not then it's your gear > if not you're just one of those people who can't do a certain thing > if not you're in denial >If not you're just retarded
winber1
also sometimes you are just bad at a game, what a shocker.
that still doesn't mean play more doesn't work. it just means u need to play harder.
and if u don't want to play harder, you can go play minecraft

also why are u asking for him, why can't he just ask himself and/or post a video if he really is desperate
silento
Has he tried warming up before playing? Sounds like he hasn't.
Jellyfish McGub
i hate people because they are new
Risa
Get your friend to post in the forums here or just tell him to gtfo and leave him be. At least that's what i'll do