forum

IGZ WT GrandFinals 19-27th of March

posted
Total Posts
show more
JeremTheOuf

rini90 wrote:

Oh nooo :/ thats real sad :( i want you to play
And i want me to play but homework, instead of having a few, as i was sick the whole week i have to copy back everything and that takes a firetruckigng lot of time. :/
Topic Starter
Tebz188

JeremTheOuf wrote:

rini90 wrote:

Oh nooo :/ thats real sad :( i want you to play
And i want me to play but homework, instead of having a few, as i was sick the whole week i have to copy back everything and that takes a firetruckigng lot of time. :/
:/ That blows, I'll mark the match done then.
rini90
Sry tbag but i can't play tomorrow cause my graficcard just broke todaY and i have no chance to get a new one til tomorrow. .. fuuu pc fuu :(
zz-e
Although it is funny that I'm now automatically going to make it up to LB round 2...
... why does everybody have to quit?:(

Btw tbag, I see you're lacking a ref for the last match on saturday. If my match is done at that time I can ref if you need it.
RukiMukami
Hi, I have a request for scheduling. Is there any way if I make it into LB round 2B I could be rescheduled to 2A? Or could it be rescheduled to an an hour or more later? My parents don't want me staying home alone so they are having someone pick me up some time during those times.

Also if it can't be rescheduled, is there anyway I could stop midway through for around 10 minutes so I could be picked up and start playing again?

I heard this part of the tournament is being streamed... Is it being streamed? and if so, is there anyway I could access the stream after it has already been finished? I wanna see myself on stream lol

Topic Starter
Tebz188

rini90 wrote:

Sry tbag but i can't play tomorrow cause my graficcard just broke todaY and i have no chance to get a new one til tomorrow. .. fuuu pc fuu :(
:/ that's not good, I'll hope you get it fixed soon. I'll mark those done when I get home.

RukiMukami wrote:

Hi, I have a request for scheduling. Is there any way if I make it into LB round 2B I could be rescheduled to 2A? Or could it be rescheduled to an an hour or more later? My parents don't want me staying home alone so they are having someone pick me up some time during those times.

Also if it can't be rescheduled, is there anyway I could stop midway through for around 10 minutes so I could be picked up and start playing again?

I heard this part of the tournament is being streamed... Is it being streamed? and if so, is there anyway I could access the stream after it has already been finished? I wanna see myself on stream lol

I can make a classic switcheroo and swap those A and B around.

Yea we are trying to get the stream going, but my Internet has been wonky af lately and currently I don't know if the lifeform it currently possesses is coming in peace or with hostile thoughts.
Asrea
DX holy shit I was the one who almost would've thrown the tournament i dont deserve to advance T.T
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Stream is up now! Here Up once a Mfrn time!
JeremTheOuf
Actually i just realized that copying everything back is not even 5 minutes long, just pasting everything at the right place, the longer thing is that dad forces me to do RIGHT NOW something i have THE WHOLE WEEK to do. >_< still annoying as fuck
RukiMukami
I can make a classic switcheroo and swap those A and B around.

Yea we are trying to get the stream going, but my Internet has been wonky af lately and currently I don't know if the lifeform it currently possesses is coming in peace or with hostile thoughts.
k thanks ^.^ I will watch the stream when i finish playing my match
JeremTheOuf
Hey if you can't stream, record the matches anyway, this could be interesting ;)
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Stream up again for zz-e vs RukiMukami https://www.twitch.tv/tbag188
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Stream on for rest of the matches today, starting with Asrea - Dasvi Here
xdd1
Sadly, I had a meeting with my mother and sisters planned today, although it was a surprise (I think we should have everyone who FF'd go into a single match, and whoever won fought the 2nd place winner. Mabye for Xdd1 {me}, Jerem, and anyone else who didn't have time)
Topic Starter
Tebz188

xdd1 wrote:

Sadly, I had a meeting with my mother and sisters planned today, although it was a surprise (I think we should have everyone who FF'd go into a single match, and whoever won fought the 2nd place winner. Mabye for Xdd1 {me}, Jerem, and anyone else who didn't have time)
The schedule is a schedule, at this point it's impossible to do anything like that with the short notice time.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
50 Minutes until were live with the first match of the day, stream just went up with some music from earlier stages of the tournament. Chat is yours! here

Also the schedule for today can be found HERE
Topic Starter
Tebz188
GrandFinals will be on in about 15minutes!
zz-e
Thanks tbag for hosting this amazing winter tour!
It was fun to watch all your streams.

Gratulations to our lexisenpai/ruki for third place,
Dasvi with second place
and Diralman for being the winner of the IGZ WT!
Dasvi
Congratz to Diralman for the win, in the end he was the most consistent!
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Congratulations Diralman for winning the IGZWT 2015-16 GrandFinals!
Also grats for Dasvi for second place and RukiMukami for third place, your prizes will be sent during next week.

Thank you for all the amazing refs I got to work during WinterTour, also thank you for all the great 60+ players we had over winter. Keep your eyes open for info about the upcoming summer during April/May!

VODs from the matches can be found from recent broadcasts of my twitch channel (If I have time I'll try and up atleast todays matches to YT).
Diralman
I had a lot of fun during these tournaments. Thanks tbag for hosting it and to all the mods that made this possible. I hope to see what the team does in the future.

Also, thanks to all the opponents for giving me a real challenge and motivating me to improve.
RukiMukami
Thanks for all the congratulations... lol, my goal was only to get through the first set of matches without being completely destroyed

Also Diralman and Dasvi did really good ^.^ Congrats! and all the staff were really nice too :)

Thanks for hosting this Tbag188, I never thought I would actually be able to participate in tournaments until I got under 30k before I saw IGZ along with ARFT.

The tournament was really fun and maybe I will get see everyone who played in the next one :D
rini90
thanks for the great tournament, still looking forward for the next one... hope i am able to join
Sry for the missing match cause of my graficcard. Now i have a old one from my brother not sure if its strong enough to play with but no money for a new one.

So thanks to all opppppponents for the great time

Congratz to the winner 8-)
JeremTheOuf
Congrats to everyone (including me lol) for going up to the grandfinals i guess, and also to the top 3 to make it up there loool :p

That was a nice tourney, and I'm looking forward your next tournaments tbag ;)
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Supporters are out now! Once again gratz for our top3!
breadman
Better late than never,
Congratulations to the winners!
Still looking forward to the next IGZ tournament ;)