Tebz188

rini90 wrote:

Where are the maps maps maps ^^
Just got back from school. ~15mins
rini90
Sry didnt know youre a schoolboy... in germany are holidays ^^ so dont hurry
Topic Starter
Tebz188
I lied with 15 mins. x) took 25 or so. ANYWHO here is the pool! Also I decided to add some notes onto some maps down here (not really reflecting on why picked).

Mappool Knockout stage
NoMod
ChouCho - BLESS YoUr NAME 117's Insane
^^TV Size Probs still the hardest NM in pool
Nekomata Master ft. Shimotsuki Haruka - Element of SPADA Another
Love nekomatasenpai, this song was a MUST in the pool
Rhythmics & Cat Like Thief - Summer Wars Insane
HO-KAGO TEA TIME - Tenshi ni Fureta yo! Aihu's Hyper
Awesome remix by Asterisk
UNDEAD CORPORATION - Yoru Naku Usagi wa Yume wo Miru Hard
Longest map If the TB isn't counted
Blue Stahli - Shotgun Senorita Hard
DM Ashura - Elise Frey's Light Insane

HardRock
ginkiha - EOS Hyper
Quite fast with intresting patterns... who am I kidding it's a sonic race with aim.
Gojou Kai - Ultimate Truth Hard
AKI AKANE - FIRST Hard
Loved the song, thanks for the suggestion Swell
ginkiha - dawn Bakari's Hard
Bakari did awesome on this map, and the song was must have, also AR10

Hidden
Shawn Mendes - Stitches </3
Awesome song, not ranked... yet.
Nds vs Tom E. - In These Days Insane
Probs one of my alltime favourite Osu! mapset. This was a must have.
nanobii - rainbow road Hyper
Hitsuji to Ojisan - XENO Insane
If there was a vote for the hardest map in the pool... this would take it.

DoubleTime
Ramses B - Flaklypa Hard
FLAKLYPAH!
cYsmix ft. Emmy - Tear Rain Hard
I guess bundle songs are good with DT?
Hommarju ft. Latte - masterpiece Normal
Iconic song, low AR will cause problems for most.
RAN - Dekat di Hati Del's Hard

TieBreaker
Lia - Bravely You Dream
Map as long as the black death... nuff said, true test of stamina
rini90
you're just kidding with ar10 maps in mappool, are you? :cry:

Edit: WOW THE MAP IS AWESOME, I love AR10 :D
Topic Starter
Tebz188

rini90 wrote:

The map is from the easier end of AR10 ;)
rini90

tbag188 wrote:

rini90 wrote:

The map is from the easier end of AR10 ;)
Best map of the pool :D
JeremTheOuf
I just got sick and i don't even know if it will last or not ... i hope not, but holy crap it's painful >_<
Topic Starter
Tebz188

JeremTheOuf wrote:

I just got sick and i don't even know if it will last or not ... i hope not, but holy crap it's painful >_<
IK the feeling, I was sick for whole last weekend. Hopefully you get better ASAP.
Diralman
Does anyone know if local offset works in multiplayer? The offset of In These Days feels off and I can only play it by increasing it.
JeremTheOuf

Diralman wrote:

Does anyone know if local offset works in multiplayer? The offset of In These Days feels off and I can only play it by increasing it.
I think it does, as I am actually playing with an non-zero (+4ms) universal offset. Local offset works the same way, but applies only to one map i guess. You can try doing a multiplayer with someone else on this map to check ;)
Flabby-chan
just a question. since im last in group a, does that mean im knocked out or am i still in?

sorry just being airheaded has its disadvantages
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Only top 4 advance from both groups
Flabby-chan
ouch that hurts. thanks anyway
rini90
is it correct that we play Saturday BO7 and Sunday BO9 ?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

rini90 wrote:

is it correct that we play Saturday BO7 and Sunday BO9 ?
Yes that is.
JeremTheOuf
I don't know if my sickness is getting worse or not: i'm getting more and more headaches for no reason >_<
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Weekends schedule is finally finalized, Minor changes nothing big. Can be found in the same sheet as last weekends schedule.
JeremTheOuf
Oh wait
I just realized that I am NOT available this weekend :(
So i won't be able to play sadly :/
rini90
Oh nooo :/ thats real sad :( i want you to play

btw way is my first match that late ....want to play at 10gmt that was much better
JeremTheOuf

rini90 wrote:

And i want me to play but homework, instead of having a few, as i was sick the whole week i have to copy back everything and that takes a firetruckigng lot of time. :/
Topic Starter
Tebz188

JeremTheOuf wrote:

rini90 wrote:

And i want me to play but homework, instead of having a few, as i was sick the whole week i have to copy back everything and that takes a firetruckigng lot of time. :/
:/ That blows, I'll mark the match done then.
rini90
Sry tbag but i can't play tomorrow cause my graficcard just broke todaY and i have no chance to get a new one til tomorrow. .. fuuu pc fuu :(
zz-e
Although it is funny that I'm now automatically going to make it up to LB round 2...
... why does everybody have to quit?:(

Btw tbag, I see you're lacking a ref for the last match on saturday. If my match is done at that time I can ref if you need it.
RukiMukami
Hi, I have a request for scheduling. Is there any way if I make it into LB round 2B I could be rescheduled to 2A? Or could it be rescheduled to an an hour or more later? My parents don't want me staying home alone so they are having someone pick me up some time during those times.

Also if it can't be rescheduled, is there anyway I could stop midway through for around 10 minutes so I could be picked up and start playing again?

I heard this part of the tournament is being streamed... Is it being streamed? and if so, is there anyway I could access the stream after it has already been finished? I wanna see myself on stream lol

Topic Starter
Tebz188

rini90 wrote:

Sry tbag but i can't play tomorrow cause my graficcard just broke todaY and i have no chance to get a new one til tomorrow. .. fuuu pc fuu :(
:/ that's not good, I'll hope you get it fixed soon. I'll mark those done when I get home.

RukiMukami wrote:

Hi, I have a request for scheduling. Is there any way if I make it into LB round 2B I could be rescheduled to 2A? Or could it be rescheduled to an an hour or more later? My parents don't want me staying home alone so they are having someone pick me up some time during those times.

Also if it can't be rescheduled, is there anyway I could stop midway through for around 10 minutes so I could be picked up and start playing again?

I heard this part of the tournament is being streamed... Is it being streamed? and if so, is there anyway I could access the stream after it has already been finished? I wanna see myself on stream lol

I can make a classic switcheroo and swap those A and B around.

Yea we are trying to get the stream going, but my Internet has been wonky af lately and currently I don't know if the lifeform it currently possesses is coming in peace or with hostile thoughts.
Asrea
DX holy shit I was the one who almost would've thrown the tournament i dont deserve to advance T.T
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Stream is up now! Here Up once a Mfrn time!
JeremTheOuf
Actually i just realized that copying everything back is not even 5 minutes long, just pasting everything at the right place, the longer thing is that dad forces me to do RIGHT NOW something i have THE WHOLE WEEK to do. >_< still annoying as fuck
RukiMukami
I can make a classic switcheroo and swap those A and B around.

Yea we are trying to get the stream going, but my Internet has been wonky af lately and currently I don't know if the lifeform it currently possesses is coming in peace or with hostile thoughts.
k thanks ^.^ I will watch the stream when i finish playing my match
JeremTheOuf
Hey if you can't stream, record the matches anyway, this could be interesting ;)
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Stream up again for zz-e vs RukiMukami https://www.twitch.tv/tbag188
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Stream on for rest of the matches today, starting with Asrea - Dasvi Here
xdd1
Sadly, I had a meeting with my mother and sisters planned today, although it was a surprise (I think we should have everyone who FF'd go into a single match, and whoever won fought the 2nd place winner. Mabye for Xdd1 {me}, Jerem, and anyone else who didn't have time)
Topic Starter
Tebz188

xdd1 wrote:

Sadly, I had a meeting with my mother and sisters planned today, although it was a surprise (I think we should have everyone who FF'd go into a single match, and whoever won fought the 2nd place winner. Mabye for Xdd1 {me}, Jerem, and anyone else who didn't have time)
The schedule is a schedule, at this point it's impossible to do anything like that with the short notice time.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
50 Minutes until were live with the first match of the day, stream just went up with some music from earlier stages of the tournament. Chat is yours! here

Also the schedule for today can be found HERE
Topic Starter
Tebz188
GrandFinals will be on in about 15minutes!
zz-e
Thanks tbag for hosting this amazing winter tour!
It was fun to watch all your streams.

Gratulations to our lexisenpai/ruki for third place,
Dasvi with second place
and Diralman for being the winner of the IGZ WT!
Dasvi
Congratz to Diralman for the win, in the end he was the most consistent!
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Congratulations Diralman for winning the IGZWT 2015-16 GrandFinals!
Also grats for Dasvi for second place and RukiMukami for third place, your prizes will be sent during next week.

Thank you for all the amazing refs I got to work during WinterTour, also thank you for all the great 60+ players we had over winter. Keep your eyes open for info about the upcoming summer during April/May!

VODs from the matches can be found from recent broadcasts of my twitch channel (If I have time I'll try and up atleast todays matches to YT).
Diralman
I had a lot of fun during these tournaments. Thanks tbag for hosting it and to all the mods that made this possible. I hope to see what the team does in the future.

Also, thanks to all the opponents for giving me a real challenge and motivating me to improve.
show more