IGZ WT GrandFinals 19-27th of March

posted
Total Posts
88
show more
Topic Starter
Tebz188

JeremTheOuf wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Aylin has had to pull away from the tournament, I'll update the schedule as soon as I get some time to do so.
Remove me as well, i've been playing way too much mania lately and so i can't even aim 3 stars maps.. and i don't think either i'll have time to get back that skiil until saturday :/
Mang, you can do it.
Flabby-chan

JeremTheOuf wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Aylin has had to pull away from the tournament, I'll update the schedule as soon as I get some time to do so.
Remove me as well, i've been playing way too much mania lately and so i can't even aim 3 stars maps.. and i don't think either i'll have time to get back that skiil until saturday :/
I won't be playing on Sunday with you, but don't pull out mang! You can rekt me, you just gotta belieeeeeeve.

plz don't, if you do i'll cri in bed
JeremTheOuf
Actually, homework takes a lot of time not to mention that I exceptionally have class on Saturday morning for a school contest (and I'm quite high! Well I'm quite high here too.)

It's okay if you don't remove me but I'm really not sure if I'll have time to aim at least the easy maps XD
(180pp in two weeks in mania is a good explanation, right ?)
Mania is actually why I lost every match in ARFT for those who're curious

But firetruck it, i'll stay in there, doesn't matter if i get #instarekt

Fab_Osu_Potato wrote:

plz don't, if you do i'll cri in bed
bi happi i won't

tbag188 wrote:

Mang, you can do it.
I actually posted this because i'm mostly sure i won't make it to knockouts but it's sure that if i get out i can be 100% sure i won't get there x)
JeremTheOuf
Groundbreaking news: i'm actually getting back my aim skills faster than expected =D
rini90
Gj give your best to kill me :P

actually no time to train cause tons of work ... hope i'll get enough sleep
Sporadik
HYYYYYPEEE!!!! I've been waiting for this!!!
Goodluck to everyone!
And, tbag, may I also ref or did you handpick the refs?
I also want dat shiny supporter xD
Topic Starter
Tebz188

popski0123 wrote:

HYYYYYPEEE!!!! I've been waiting for this!!!
Goodluck to everyone!
And, tbag, may I also ref or did you handpick the refs?
I also want dat shiny supporter xD
I kinda just added anyone who asked about it :P
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Just a heads up if anyone was wondering, the games on this coming weekend WONT be streamed. We are trying to get everything set up for the second week tho.
zz-e
Please tell me the map pool for next week is the same as this week..?!

Well, not that it matters if I lose all my matches this weekend xD
Topic Starter
Tebz188

zz-e wrote:

Please tell me the map pool for next week is the same as this week..?!

Well, not that it matters if I lose all my matches this weekend xD
we will be releasing the new mappool next monday.
zz-e

tbag188 wrote:

we will be releasing the new mappool next monday.
Oh well, it's not like I had time to practice for the group stage :P
CookieCrumblez
Can i possibly join this ?
I really would be excited to participate in here :)
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Gytuxas1595 wrote:

Can i possibly join this ?
I really would be excited to participate in here :)
the invites were sent to players still between 80k to 200k
Flabby-chan

zz-e wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

we will be releasing the new mappool next monday.
Oh well, it's not like I had time to practice for the group stage :P
I had the time. I just didn't want to.

yep...
Flabby-chan
im sorry guys i won't be playing half as good as i will, as i just got rejected :/ i will still try my best

edit: tbag remember i won't be playing sunday matches due to family holiday and stuff
Dasvi
Oh shoot, seems that I will be missing my first match....
Topic Starter
Tebz188
If I get the Osu!Tourney and OBS set up, I might be able to record some of the matches.
JeremTheOuf
Groundrepairing news (i do like those): yeah tbag was right i can do it: been fcing some maps from the pool lately and gettig 1,5k ranks
RukiMukami
Umm I think the times are wrong... With daylight savings, the people who used to be est (gmt-5) are now edt (gmt-4) so basically, all the conversions are one hour before they should be...
Topic Starter
Tebz188

RukiMukami wrote:

Umm I think the times are wrong... With daylight savings, the people who used to be est (gmt-5) are now edt (gmt-4) so basically, all the conversions are one hour before they should be...
ehh... ill do that change. Damnit everyone changing theyre times around in different points of freaking winter.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply