02:02:261 (1) - snap to 1/3 lol
I highly suggest you mind your attitude, go fix it first before you are going to mod someone else's maps ever.
- No video or SB so disable widescreen support gives zero effects to the beatmap
- Snap the ends and beginnings of your breaks why? and which diff?[Normal]
- 00:22:782 (3,4) - Curve the 3 like the 4? atm the slider shapes kind of contrast and not in a good way. It's good as is.
- 00:44:032 (3) - I get your trying to follow that beeping sound in the background but it's not prominent enough to warrant ignoring the rest of the music. It should use a rhythm the same as 00:41:115 (4,5) - It all covers up the vocal, and the tail of it does follow bass drum.
- What happened to the halfs you used like 00:48:407 (2) - and 00:50:907 (2) - after 00:53:198 - ? You don't use them any more. Why? Doing so just feels really inconsistent, like you have a 1/4 of your kiai that does use those halfs but the rest of it doesn't. Either use them all the way through or don't use them at all. You don't seem to use them in the other kiais so I'd advise against using them.
- 01:46:532 (3,1) - Line the end and the head up propperly. It's intentional as it starts new verse, having it to the left a bit make it feels more distinct. The same flow would make it like the same verse I don't like
- 02:55:282 (1) - Yeah no newbie is going to be able to spin that. Honestly just merge it with the longer spinner and it'll be fine. It's normal, not an easy.
- 03:39:865 (3,4) - Why you do this. They can look so much better with two seconds of effort. why not? and why is it a problem?[Hard]
- 00:05:282 (1,2) - While that is readable it's still weird. You'd usually only see shit like this in Insanes or upwards. go see my old maps or others
- 00:12:365 (1,2) - Not going to point any more out since I think you use these a lot in this map. so is this hard or normal?
- 00:38:615 (2,5) - That is a special case. It'd usually be fine but you're using such stupidly low stack latency. so what's the reason to call someone's decision stupid?
- 02:13:615 (4,5,6) - Oh my god. Like idc if you ignore all the other ones just get rid of this one please. so you seem to be annoyed by your lacking of reading skills?[Insane]
- The low stack latency really effects readability in this diff. Particularly before the kiai 00:29:448 - where you have circles under each other and circles under slider ends and slider heads multiple times. This is also true for other parts but this is where it started to become really noticeable. then what? is it against your mapping meta or something?
- 03:25:282 (1) - Lets play a guessing game :3 What am I going to say here... The answer is... Don't fucking do that. It looks ugly and lazy, like something a newbie mapper would do because he ran out of ideas so he just started rotating objects to get passed a section he couldn't map. It plays out where the vocal goes repeatedly. I see it fitting to be mapped this way. However, I'm not pleased with the way you reasoning here.
Sorry if my mod is a bit too general but in certain parts of some of the diffs in the map there's really not a lot of thought put in, especially when it comes to looks. Good luck.
Zero__wind wrote:full version is justice
thanks for modding
Arf wrote:Hullo, from your M4M queue \O
I really don't expect to find much to poke at, sorry if it's useless >.<
Oh uh, I assume you'll change the BG? Those black bars are a bit unsightly .-.
My Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/403759Normal
00:00:282 (1,2,1,2,3) - It felt very strange to play the stronger beat on the end of the slider as opposed to being able to click it. Sometimes this works out, like here 00:23:615 (4) - but imo in this part, the music very clearly begins on the big white ticks so not having those be the sliderheads is very off putting. fixed
00:22:782 (3,4) - the flow here is a bit odd for me, maybe something like this? likely
01:07:782 (1) - Such a long slider in the kiai feels....underused. At least a single 1/1 would be better than a 2/1 Could use some 1/2 here as well, like before. yea
01:11:115 (5,6) - IMO this sounds better if the note is where the slider starts and the slider is moved to the white tick after, like this. using 01:11:115 (6) - as a transition as it follows vocal on 01:10:282 (5) - and having 01:12:365 (7) - as an object is more effective
01:12:782 (1) - Again, I feel that such a long slider is a bit of a waste to use in a kiai k
01:15:282 (4,5,6) - The first two notes sound better as a slider and the slider sounds better as two notes imo. if that so
01:57:365 (1) - Hmm the tick in the middle of the slider has both the guitar and the strong vocal start on it, you sure you want it in the middle? I know the drum starts where the slider starts but imo that middle beat should be clickable. fixed
02:09:032 (4) - Tilt it to point at next slider? http://puu.sh/nMjCy/7b2c147e73.jpg y
02:18:198 (3) - I am not sure what this is following. It doesn't seem to be mapped to either the beat or the vocals. The location of the repeat is also odd, the one before this at 02:15:282 (1) - was perfect, this one I don't get. It sort of makes sense if you take it with everything around it, but seems complex and out of place here. fixed to what it should be
02:55:282 (1) - This spinner seems very short for a slow difficulty like this. A slider would work just as well. seems reasonable and been thinking from past mods even it's a normal diff
04:16:948 (4,5) - The foreground beat here is much stronger than the softer sounds which these are mapped to imo. If you're keeping this rhythm, make it a slider so it isn't as hard to read for the newbies, like 04:19:448 (2) -
This thing about this difficulty is, I don't particularly get it, I will admit. It feels inconsistent in many respects. What happened to these 1/2 notes like 00:48:407 (2) - ? You used them only about twice after the first kiai, and even within the first kiai they only appear a few times. Having 1/2 notes and then uber long sliders like 01:07:782 (1) - where the same sort of sound occurs seems inconsistent as well. Many sliders here end on large downbeats. Some of them, such as 03:36:115 (2) - and 04:05:282 (1) - work fine, but others feel clunky and demonstrate the reason why it's often cautioned to avoid ending sliders on big beats - it usually doesn't feel right. To me it feels as though the difficulty doesn't know exactly where it wants to be, undermapping more in some places than others, changing what rhythms are being followed within the same section, choosing the softer beat to follow over something that is maybe more prominent, that kind of thing. The quandary with the 1/2 notes especially is something that I think you should solve
Also, the gap between this and the Hard is rather massive. The Hard even employs triples into repeat sliders, whereas this diff has a huge lack of 1/2 notes to begin with! Spread feels wonky >.<
After looking at the Hard, I feel that this diff could work as an Easy if the 1/2 were mostly removed and some of the sliders were adjusted, you'd need an actual Normal afterwards though.
I can understand what you have come from, and I admit it. However, I have seen various aspects in term of spread, some go for star rating, some for how it plays, which led me to something concrete I should rely on what my experiences speak. I made this Normal to be a start for Beginners, yet some parts were made for challenging, unfortunately, star rating seems to limit my enhancement. It goes like 1.5 --> 2.8 --> 4.4 which the deltas are 1.3 and 1.6 respectively. Hard is already hard enough compared to how it is, so if I make a Normal harder, it will be even less than 1.3 which doesn't seem reasonable at all judging from the star rating aspect, nevertheless I added more 1/2 objects instead of long sliders in kiais to justify what choruses supposed to be.Hard
00:24:865 (5) - Considering that you've been following the major beats up till now, this feels sudden to have on a sliderend instead of at a beginning. you are right
00:41:740 (5,4) - I hear what you are following, it just jarred me, I wasn't expecting it since the vocals are so powerfully loud. It's also a bit of a soft sound imo. I don't particularly like it but I guess it can work, I'd suggest to change it though. true that
02:13:615 (4,5,6) - Be careful with stuff like this, it's readable but on the minimum level, could be asked to change. I think it's easy enough for Hard one, I will see if there are mods about here in the future
02:23:407 (3) - This slight jump caught me off guard, consider moving it a bit closer. k
02:55:386 (1) - I'm sill concerned that this spinner may be too short. Remember, the song is slow and long, so the player will not be expecting a sudden spin to the death changed to objects
03:44:865 (6,7,8,1) - You're asking for a combobreak with this pattern. Triple to repeat to another repeat is aaa. You do use it one other time though so hmm, made a gap after them so it should be easier as it gives time to players. However it's not hard at all, used this in Hard that made like 4 years ago and it was fine.
The 3/4 sliders in the last section are a bit unexpected but the sections is built on them so it's a matter of replaying I suppose.
This difficulty was really nice, far more consistent than the Normal difficulty (which really starts to look like an Easy compared to this. You really need a middle diff here.) I enjoyed it tremendously. A note though, this is basically a 3.6 star map which is being dumbed down to 2.8 thanks to the BPM. The mapping techniques you've used belie the given difficulty of the map. It maintains that difficulty throughout though, which is why I couldn't poke many holes in this diff. The exception is the final section with the 3/4, but that's the strongest section anyway so somewhat justified. I can only imagine the poor soul who sees this as a 2.8 and thinks he'll be playing a 2.8Insane
OD 8, you sure?
Feels a bit much for this song and map.okay the last section is surprisingly complex, so I guess it can work, but hmm. changed to 7
00:19:657 (6,1,2) - I don't fully understand the flow here. Ctrl G the "1" might work better don't see anything wrong here
00:34:865 (1,2,1,2,3) - These jumps feel sort of overdone, the sounds aren't that strong to prompt this sort of wide back and forth. Could be just the pattern making it look further than it is. fixed
00:52:782 (1,2,3) - Sudden drop in spacing with minimal sound change is a bit jarring. k
01:14:032 (2,3) - Flow between these two doesn't make too much sense imo, maybe something like http://puu.sh/nMnbS/922029ff20.jpg it makes sense to me
01:16:948 (1,2,3) - Maybe [urlhttp://puu.sh/nMnf3/f39e44e1a5.jpg]this[/url] instead? Current setup feels odd, even though i sort of understand how the mini jump to 3 works and then how it points toward the next "1". the way I do is comfortable to play for me
01:19:448 (1,2) - Why not make these the same shape for consistency? consistency is not everything. Your consistency literally means "copy-paste"
02:11:532 (1,2,3,4,1) - 4 may end on a different snap divisor, but the effect is the same - it does not end on a red tick. Therefore, the lack of overlap makes this very hard to read as anything other than a simple 1/2 rhythm, even though it isn't. See how you overlapped the 1/4 very clearly at 02:11:948 (2) - but left the 02:12:782 (1) - unoverlapped, it is very hard to read. it's easy to read, even my first test play, friend tested play for me, they didn't mess up at this point at all
02:49:657 (2) - This is hard to see in its current location, consider doing something different here. it's easy if you are good enough, this is Insane, it's not Easy
03:09:657 (3,4) - I think this might actually be unrankable, it covers the reverse for just a bit too long. 03:09:865 (4) - is long enough to see the reverse after 300 faded away
03:29:032 (3,1) - the fact that these are 1/2 right after each other is a bit hard to get the first time. The spacing change is also a bit nonsensical imo. How comes it is nonsensical? Do you actually realize vocal actually ends at 03:29:032 (3) - ? It echos to this point even you would think it already ends at 03:28:407 (2) -
03:34:448 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - So far..... make them a little closer at least? This is a bit of a spike. changed all of them to something basic
Wow, huge jumps at the end O.O I know the song gets more intense too, but nice spikes haha. I was going to comment on the very freestyle spacing you used throughout, it's a little inconsistent for my tastes where it goes small to large without much of a discernible change in music or vocal intensity. A lot of it can be justified through various means but I mean ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Thing is, if you're going to prepare for the last part, those spikes can help a bit, keep players on their toes so they don't get complacent and rage at the upped ending. I don't really agree with the way the spacing works but I know many people favor this so what do. Not my cup of tea with the sudden streams and sudden jumps and such.
Some of the flow felt a bit clunky as well, some of the sliders being crammed close while facing the same way then shifting to a cross to cross the next second being much further away. Stylistic choices, but something to note I suppose.The biggest issue for me is the current Normal. It's really very inconsistent in how it works, I'm not sure if it was meant to be an Easy diff, and then you couldn't be bothered to map the 4 minute song again or something, so you made it a pseudo normal, but yeah it won't work as is I think. Considering how the Hard is mapped, you'd need a stronger Normal with much more 1/2 anyway, so making the current one an Easy and making a new diff would work fine. The Hard itself looked fantastic, I enjoyed it quite a bit. The Insane....not my thing with the spacing. It kind of reminded me of this sort of pattern, where the spacing ups and the tempo does not. (Couldn't think of another map to quickly grab an image from, apologies.) Sorry if it didn't really help, I'm not great at modding
Thanks for modding
Electoz wrote:M4M kub, Gonna mod this in English cuz I can't write Thai on my notepad thing.
- 00:30:282 (1,2) - Ctrl+G the rhythm here? So the rhythm here would be more similar to 00:31:532 (3,4) also because you seem to have vocal on clickable objects so the clickable drum on 00:31:115 (2) is kinda random imo. fixed
- 00:42:365 (5) - Well if you agreed of what I pointed above then this one should be changed into sth that isn't clickable with the same reasoning as above, well there are similar cases later so if that's intentional then I won't point them out anymore. fixed
- 01:21:948 (3) - Yeah you missed a whistle here. fixed
- 01:44:448 (5) - Clap? fixed
- 02:02:365 - Whistle? fixed
- 02:55:282 (1,1) - Set the volume here at 60%? Imo the clap on the first spinner is really loud. Same applies to all diffs I guess. I think it fits with the ambient sound in the music
- 03:37:782 (1,2) - The flow's kinda random here, I mean, you never did a blanket like this before and the flow here isn't the same as usual, not sure how to describe this properly. fixed other parts this and there
- 04:05:282 (1,2,3) - Doesn't sound match with the rhythm imo, you can hear that the vocal gave a pause between 04:05:282 (1,2) but not between 04:07:157 (2,3) so they sounded a bit weird, my suggestion here is to start 04:07:157 (2) at 04:07:782 and then add a circle on 04:07:157 , you might want to try a similar rhythm suggestion here with 04:09:032 (3) as well if you get what I mean. I get what you mean but I rather have it followed vocal
- 04:17:782 (1) - Clap on the head instead of whistle? fixed
- 04:22:782 (1,2,3) - Pretty much something random+my preference but a 1/1 repeat slider also works here imo. changed to something else
- 00:36:532 (4) - Since most of your claps earlier are clickable then how about this one? following vocal
- 00:44:448 - Feels weird to have this ignored tho, maybe it's just me. me too
- 00:59:865 (4) - the head is on instrument while the vocal is on the tail so it doesn't feel right, actually I prefer 2 circles like what you just did on 00:58:615 (4,1) . fixed
- 01:00:282 (5,1) - Imo the neither music nor vocal is calling for a jump here at all. can't see if it's a jump, I left a blank for a beat there so fit with the spacing
- 01:01:740 (2,3) - Unstack this? Because you did stacks on 01:03:407 (2,3) - 01:05:698 (1,2,3) - which they all based on vocal so I think if 01:01:740 (2) isn't based on vocal then it should be presented differently. I don't see a problem here
- 01:10:282 (7) - It seems like you ignored a few beats of vocal here but maybe it's intentional so I'll mention this just in case. ok
- 01:54:032 (3,4) - Ctrl+G the rhythm here? So players would know that you're starting to follow a guitar here from a 1/1 slider. done
- 02:15:282 (3,4) - Making these a 1/2 repeat slider starting from 02:15:282 is better imo. It's really hard to suddenly switch between drums and vocals on 02:14:448 (6,1,2,3,4) so if this 02:15:282 (3) was a slider then the less movement will be required which is a lot easier to follow imo. agree
- 02:23:198 (2,3) - The jump here feels off, the jump should be on 02:22:782 (1,2) instead. fixed
- 02:25:073 - If this is clickable then it would feel less awkward imo, also to keep the rhythm consistent with 02:26:323 (4) . fixed
I can't mod Insane sry(well I'm not good with higher diffs) so in return you don't have to mod all of my diffs, even 1 diff is still fine, I didn't care much about drain time anyways.
Here's my map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/365163
Ty kub P' and good luck~
Thanks for modding!
Bonsai wrote:Whoa, isn't getting six mods at once super-ineffective bc there will be a lot of the same stuff pointed out in every mod? ^^
- I'm pretty sure that until 00:47:782 the correct timing is 96BPM with 4/4 signature, dunno if anyone cares though I think that timing is wrong
- Holy moly there are a lot of parts where there is an incredibly high sound starting, the most prominent one from 01:02:782 to 01:07:157 -, is that the original song or an mp3-error? Sounds exrtemely uncomfortable x.x I bought it from iTunes Store 250円 , converted from .m4a to .mp3 192kbps with iTunes built-in function so that can't be wrong.
- 00:25:282 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - First, I find it really weird that 00:26:115 (3,1) are not spaced at all but then the next notes are spaced again, that plays rather weird imo. But actually I kinda dislike that you repeat the rhythm from the first combo because it doesn't fit that much anymore because the vocals aren't there anymore, thus 00:26:948 (2) has the stronger note on its tail which doesn't feel right music does support it behind to have a repeat rhythm this way
- 00:27:782 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - I don't really see any justification for that increase in the song, actually I'd make it the other way around since on the first combo the vocals are still holding, on the second combo not anymore, so that would fit better that way imo as explained
- 00:33:198 (1) - How about making this one circles to represent the drum-kicks? For the same reason I'd ctrl-g 00:36:532 (3,4,5) and 00:41:532 (3,4,5) rhythmically too following significant vocal
- 01:06:740 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3) - NCing seems super weird, how about this?
The NC at 01:10:490 (1) seems unnecessary too
And from 01:16:948 till end of Kiai I actually don't understand it at all anymore, mind explaining it for me? Later into the diff I have a looot of NCing I don't understand at all so poke me if you want me to point all of them out so I have seen them done in other maps and I can't? besides that NC makes it easier to read rather having continous set of combo.
- 00:56:532 (4,5) - not properly stacking not sure what you mean
- 02:01:532 (2,3) - Having the important beats on the tails plays extremely weird, how about circle-slider-circle instead? no, that makes it harder to play on 1/3
Also 02:02:782 - not being clickable feels off too to me it has to be a slider to reset the 1/3 sense into 1/2, having 1/4 stream suddenly is hard to read. It's called "Polarity" go see this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53PkFLrK8Ws
- 02:11:532 (1) - This should end on 1/3 and and the beat at 02:12:087 seems much stronger than the one at 02:12:157 (3) too fixed
- 02:36:948 (2,3,4) - (2,3) being spaced so much already seems weird because there aren't any vocals on (3) yet, takes away emphasis from (4) I think it's fitting at this peaked chorus
- 04:19:032 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1) is a bit too much imo lol it's easy
- 00:17:365 (7,1) - the reverse makes NCing weird either way but I think swapping it would make a bit more sense here since there seems a new vocal line to start at 00:17:365 - (I don't understand Japanese tho xd) fixed
Same for 00:19:865 (4,1) , and 00:24:865 (5) - seems weird to be offbeat anyways and destroys the NCing too. Same for 00:52:365 (7) -
Swap at 00:30:282 (4,1) too? I see no reason to delay it. And at 01:00:282 (5,1) - too, I kinda dislike the beat placement here since there starts a holding note at 01:00:698 which isn't mapped at all
And 01:06:740 (1,2) - too, and 01:10:282 (7,1) -.. I'll just stop listing NCs (along with imo injustified offbeat-sliders) for now, as in Insane just tell me if I should point out all of them lol the end of slider doesn't count as a beat anymore?
- 02:13:615 (4,5,6) - This might be a bit too hard to read for Hard-players lol fixed
- 03:45:073 (8,1) - two reverse-sliders after each other when the sounds are very different feel weird, I'd suggest this rhythm. Same rhythm for 04:04:865 (3,4,5,1) - somewhat fixed
- 00:06:948 (2) - I don't see what this is mapped to, how about this rhythm? it follows that high pitch sound
- 00:23:615 (4) - offbeat-slider seems weird, how about letting (3) reverse once? fixed
00:37:365 (3) - This one too, how about this? (=also a NC-suggestion, I just won't point anything out anymore until you replied lol) it follows vocal it seems
- Oh man
the firstevery Kiai got tons of weird offbeat-sliders, not gonna point them all out either, just saying that I find almost all of them unjustified and weird to play : \ could have been fixed in previous mod posts
Yeah, nothing more to say here, just the same stuff repeating
Highest diff is quite fun to play, good luck!
Thanks for modding!
- 00:30:282 (1,3) - mm... this flow will be confuse for very new players, flow here will be more obvious, imo somewhat fixed
- 00:06:948 (2,3) - I know this rhythm is easy to play, but, without DT feels a bit uggly for me xD haha that is understandable
- 00:44:032 (3) - A repeat here feels wrong for me.. I want to suggest it: changed to something else
- 00:51:115 (3) - What do you think about cruve it a bit? http://puu.sh/nMMCH/9ed9e62e63.jpg ssomewhat changed
- 01:56:532 (3,1) - I really think it is bad idea (slider tail is over flow line), I think it will be confuse for noobs., my suggestion -> http://puu.sh/nMMP9/9622acee26.jpg fixed to something else
- 02:13:198 (2) - maybe? http://puu.sh/nMMVP/73f320ea2e.jpg used short slider instead
- 02:55:282 (1) - I really think it will be not appropriate for newplayers, Its very short :S changed to slider
- and nazi stuff like blankets and whatever
- 00:12:365 (1) - mmm...some like in 00:22:365 (1) - will looks better, imo okey
- 01:14:448 (5,6) - abit strange xD :O
- 03:06:532 (1,2,3,4) - 03:09:032 (1,2,3,4) - those stacks feels weird for me... pls, ask for more opinions about it. I think it's cool
- blankets and blablabla
-- at this point, i had a blue screen of the death... but firefox recover all.. I love FF <3
- 00:21:115 (4) - http://puu.sh/nMPJT/fa001ff86a.jpg maybe?, applying it, will feel more fluid imo. bad flow imo
- 00:25:282 (1,2,3) - is not a bit away for a calm section? maybe I will change in future
- 00:37:365 (6) - maybe? http://puu.sh/nMPVe/07797464a4.jpg fixed at some point
- 01:27:782 (2) - Ctrl+G?, for flow... nope
- 03:12:365 (3,4) - Ctrl+G?, ^ I don't think that gives good flows
dkun wrote:damn frosty back at it again with the good maps
Zero__wind wrote:full version is justice
Zweib wrote:full ver !!
Thank you for your concern and star Avishay! I was looking for a new background, and I found it. It will be uploaded soon after adjusting its pixel and thing
Avishay wrote:Oh damn the full version is beautiful, might as well map it myself someday, take a star!
Also, may I suggest you find another background? The quality on this one is awful, and the fact that it is under her skirt is just plain weird
I thoroughly checked the whole mapset, and did major activities which I will list below
00:49:032 (5) - according vocal i think it stack under 00:49:240 (6) - will better
01:52:365 (8) - drum on backgroud, try 1/4 reverse?
disable widescreen support
nothing can say
call me back
Really nice mod, caught a lot of things could be improved and they were reasonable.
- 00:30:698 (2) - Is it possible to maintain a consistent spacing? I think it is there to space the slider borderside between 00:30:282 (1,2) - just to make it look not too close between them if the consistent spacing is done?
- 03:00:698 (1,2) - I don't think this is a big jump at all, it should be fine
- 00:30:282 ~ 00:44:657 - During this section, several 1/2 objects are using 1.1x for distance snapping. However the actual spacing is smaller than the previous section, which feels pretty confusing since you've once increased spacing at 00:09:448. To make the spacing consistent, you should use 1.25x spacing for the section before the kiai. because the section before than that has different slider velocity? and I don't find it confusing at all to have a lower spacing the whole section. I did for the whole section, not some certain interval that doesn't fit to the song.
- 00:13:615 (3,4) - (4) could be a better slider blanket I don't care about blanket as long as it plays comfortable
- 00:36:115 (4,5) - Is this jump intended? It feels pretty random imo. vocal's pitch goes higher?
- 01:04:448 (5,6,1) - Just my personal opinion, but since the spacing of the end of (5,6) and head of (1) was different, it felt visually unstable. fine from my end
- 02:01:896 (3) - Are you sure with the snapping? I couldn't feel a beat at 02:01:844. I am more than sure with bass drum behind the music there.
- 02:11:532 (1,2) - 02:12:365 (1,2) - Not sure if this inconsistent 1/4 spacing was intended, but I think making them consistent would improve structure. They are different, one for 1/4 and one for 1/3
- 02:47:365 (2,3) - Spacing could be better for an improved visual experience.
Other than that, I feel some minor spacing inconsistencies, but I feel it's fine enough to go.
Regarding metadata, unicode informations are accurate, but I've got no idea about the romanizations.. Will wait for an accurate information.
Send me a pm for a recheck. Good map to go.