Let's Rank: Knife Party - Centipede

posted
Total Posts
29
show more
Mahogany
Because to be ranked a map needs to be actually fucking playable
Vuelo Eluko

Mahogany wrote:

Because to be ranked a map needs to be actually fucking playable
www's dog didnt seem to have any trouble, id imagine if she could do it someone like cookiezi, talala or rohulk could possibly pass it at least.

Topic Starter
Darth_Mula

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

Because to be ranked a map needs to be actually fucking playable
www's dog didnt seem to have any trouble, id imagine if she could do it someone like cookiezi, talala or rohulk could possibly pass it at least.

a dog did SS so cookiezi can ez DT FC this map

We need this beatmap ranked to ask tillerino for PP.
Pachiru

Mahogany wrote:

Because to be ranked a map needs to be actually fucking playable
Talk about DJPop's shitmaps topkek
Mahogany

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

www's dog didnt seem to have any trouble, id imagine if she could do it someone like cookiezi, talala or rohulk could possibly pass it at least.
www's dog is a god though, it doesn't count

Ok, playable by a HUMAN :^)

Darth_Mula wrote:

We need this beatmap ranked to ask tillerino for PP.
I read once someone saying Tillerino malfunctioned and said the map was worth like 11k PP for SS
Or maybe that was 110k

Spotty wrote:

Talk about DJPop's shitmaps topkek
I hate most old maps but DJPop's ones are usually better than the others of their time so no
-Makishima S-
#7 as blatant cheater will fc for sure, you can rank, his cheating engine will handle this ;^)
Topic Starter
Darth_Mula

[Taiga] wrote:

#7 as blatant cheater will fc for sure, you can rank, his cheating engine will handle this ;^)
u mean cry? hes just good m8

nice hax mate inb4report
Yuudachi-kun

Spotty wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

Because to be ranked a map needs to be actually fucking playable
Talk about DJPop's shitmaps topkek
Fuck you
Stefan
That's even for OT unfunny.
Topic Starter
Darth_Mula

Stefan wrote:

That's even for OT unfunny.
actually it is, just think how many pp we gonna lose because "unrankeable". Children in Africa could've eaten that peepee~~

Khelly wrote:

Spotty wrote:

Talk about DJPop's shitmaps topkek
Fuck you
ar7 insanes Kappa
-Makishima S-

Darth_Mula wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

#7 as blatant cheater will fc for sure, you can rank, his cheating engine will handle this ;^)
u mean cry? hes just good m8

nice hax mate inb4report
I am more than sure he is. Another Seiko who disappeared for a while, came back and instantly hitted 500pp+ scores from nowhere without even trying and practicing any fuckin map.

Centipede ez pp for him, pls rank. I doubt peppy will ban him, sucking dick and wishing people cancer is Crai main role here.
ColdTooth

Mahogany wrote:

Because to be ranked a map needs to be actually fucking playable
So you're saying my new maps are unplayable?
abraker
I like this better: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/729138
Centipede too overated
Yuudachi-kun

Khelly wrote:

Spotty wrote:

Talk about DJPop's shitmaps topkek
Fuck you
ar7 insanes Kappa

I love ar 6, 7, and 8.
Topic Starter
Darth_Mula

Khelly wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Fuck you
ar7 insanes Kappa

I love ar 6, 7, and 8.
thats why you're very low rank player :?:

...lmao no 1k holy sh*t
B1rd

Darth_Mula wrote:

Khelly wrote:

ar7 insanes Kappa

I love ar 6, 7, and 8.
thats why you're very low rank player :?:
Unfortunately not.

FCing 250bpm DT makes you a low rank player.
Topic Starter
Darth_Mula
for khelly may be really easy fc centipede with EZ mod so

i know lol
Yuudachi-kun
Old maps from 2008-2011 are very fun and refreshing and I love them and they make me play ar6-8.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/2188

Such a good map
B1rd
I saw WWW almost HRDT that.
Cyclohexane
meme song
meme map

shit thread
quit forever
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply