BetaStar wrote:

Electoz wrote:

30k - 60k
/me sad :?
/me cries

-TobiKC wrote:

Open for all country ?
Yes.

Feel free to post your "looking for a team/member" stuff here cuz I was afraid there won't be enough teams at the end of registration zzz
Topic Starter
Electoz
Alright, I'll change things up a bit. It had been a few days already, yet only one team registered.
And I think it's mainly because it's hard to find 4 people to team up, so I will change this into 2v2 instead, with 4 players maximum.
Feel free to find your teammates here and sign up!
Also if anyone's wondering, I already talked with Team FrozenTriX about this and they're fine with it.
Steffen
Me and KarimTheCat wants to participate :3/
Topic Starter
Electoz

Steffen wrote:

Me and KarimTheCat wants to participate :3/
Sure, give me your team name pls.
EDIT : Also your UTC timezone.
Ilker
Team 169bpm
1. Charge-Senpai [2nd Captain]
2. Toast-Desu [Captain]
3. [ Nightblade ]
Time Zone: CET+1
Captains will be decided in an epic battle tomorrow I'll edit this thread when were done.
Devil Raidou

An1m3 wrote:

I love this tournament idea. Anyone have an open spot in their team? :D
Me? :V
Devil Raidou
Someone let me join their team :V
Kwaachi
Team name : Team Forkmai-S
Player #1 (Captain) : Kwaachi (#42,025)
Player #2 (Vice-Captain) : xUBullet (#49,419)
Timezone(UTC) : utc-8:00

looking for two subs pm for tryout
Steffen
Ok, me and KarimTheCat's team name issss *drumroll*...... Potatomouse. We're both in UTC +1 timezone.
Topic Starter
Electoz
The mappool for group stage has been released, if you have any questions/feedbacks about the mappool then feel free to ask. The mappool for this group stage will be quite easy, so everyone can play it, you can also download the mappack, but the pack will only contain the difficulties used in the group stage, so if you want to play other difficulties then you have to re-download it again.
I also provided the source of each map, so if you're interested in the song you can look it up immediately, good luck to everyone and hope you enjoy my mappool!
rwenmax
Im rank 38,800 and i would need a team, hope i wont be alone
Sporadik
I need someone who can play just for fun, not really aiming at the #1 spot. :D
Oh yeah, and electoz, is there a star coverage? Like 4.5-4.9* or something like that?
hamwows
Sparkle Snorterz
Hamwows (31k)
Narwhallee(33k)
UTC-6
Topic Starter
Electoz

popski0123 wrote:

I need someone who can play just for fun, not really aiming at the #1 spot. :D
Oh yeah, and electoz, is there a star coverage? Like 4.5-4.9* or something like that?
Nope, well it has an approximate scale but it's not that fixed.
Star is one of the factors on how I picked the maps but not the biggest factor.
Devil Raidou

rwenmax wrote:

Im rank 38,800 and i would need a team, hope i wont be alone
Team with me
Tactician101
can i still register?
Devil Raidou

Tactician101 wrote:

can i still register?
can I team with you?
MineBoss
Team name: Hit me with the big ones

Players:
MineBoss - CAPTAIN
Tactician101 - VICE-CAPTAIN
Deliore

Time Zone: UTC+1
--w--
i'm rank 35k, looking for a team.
Florrow
Team name : Combobreakers
Player #1 (Captain) : Florrow
Player #2 (Vice-Captain) : _Sleyl
Player #3 (Optional) : i'll add someone here as soon as i know for sure that he could be avaliable
Player #4 (Optional) :
Timezone(UTC) :
for me, UTC +2.00
for _Sleyl UTC
Topic Starter
Electoz
Please don't edit your post, if you want to change things then send either forum or in-game pm to me directly, basically I can't just check all of your posts all the time.
Also, about the timezone, please give me only one timezone for your team, meaning that every team must have their main timezones and every members in each team must be responsible with the timezone you submitted to me, regardless of your country/location.
rwenmax

--w-- wrote:

Well im rank 38k, want to team up?
Xelias
FeelsBadMan :(
Nelliel
Team name :Flying CrazyLeeshot
Player #1 (Captain) : Cryros
Player #2 (Vice-Captain) : WhozChaos
Player #3 (Optional) : Tierra Azur
Player #4 (Optional) :
Timezone(UTC) : UTC-8
SenorJustice
Sounds fun. I'm rank 59k lol. Is anyone willing to still play with me just for fun?
Topic Starter
Electoz

Si1entKiTTeh wrote:

FeelsBadMan :(
rip.

Just in case you're wondering, hidden pool was intended to be that way, that was my intention.
And yes I have a proper reasoning(at least to me) for that, not just for trolling or something along those lines.
Florrow
Hey could u add up a 3rd player to my team ?
His name is NiceOxygen.
Also, how does this work ?
if second or first player doesnt show up the third and fourth will take his place orr...?
Also, can we swap between players during matches ?
thanks in advance ;c
Topic Starter
Electoz

Florrow wrote:

His name is NiceOxygen.
if second or first player doesnt show up the third and fourth will take his place orr...?
thanks in advance ;c
No, that doesn't matter, you can still have anyone play(as long as he/she is in your team) in each match regardless of first, second, third or whatever.
And yes you can swap players between the matches.
EDIT: Also please specify your team's timezone pls, you gave me two timezones at the time you registered. I only need one.
--w--

rwenmax wrote:

--w-- wrote:

Well im rank 38k, want to team up?

yeah sure, pm me if you still want to team.
lightcoke
I'm with the team Flying CrazyLeeshot.
WhozChaos forgot add muy UTC...
My UTC is -4.

:D
Topic Starter
Electoz
Hmm I guess I'll clarify(and change) some stuff here. Sorry for making a sudden change but everything I'm going to say here will be applied as a latest rule change.

If you're not in 30k-60k range but you want to register, you can, but if your team has less than 2 person in the range by 25th March 00:00 UTC, your team will not be registered. That means your team will be registered as long as at least 2 person in the team has their ranks in the range by that time.
However, if you can't maintain your rank when your first match begins, you won't be allowed to play(as an individual) unless you get back into the range again. (e.g. : If your rank is #29,500 by the time of your first match, you will have to wait until your rank get above #30,000 in order to play again)
Of course if your first match has already begun then you're allowed to go above and below the rank I specified.

Mainly a reason for this because there were teams whose ranks aren't in the range yet but they wanted to register and they promised to get in the range before their first match begins, well basically I can't just rely on that promise, there's no proof that you will be actually in range by that time. And I can't put teams in schedule when I don't know whether they will be able to play or not, really sorry for that. You can contact me in game or post here if you have any questions.

@Tierra Azur : Each team will have only 1 timezone, since your team's timezone is UTC-8 then you have to go for that one.

Also, if you're alone and looking for a teammate, personally I would recommend you to pm someone who had posts "Looking for.." stuff right away, that would be much faster than waiting for someone.
Florrow

Electoz wrote:

Florrow wrote:

His name is NiceOxygen.
thanks in advance ;c
No, that doesn't matter, you can still have anyone play(as long as he/she is in your team) in each match regardless of first, second, third or whatever.
And yes you can swap players between the matches.
EDIT: Also please specify your team's timezone pls, you gave me two timezones at the time you registered. I only need one.
We're UTC +2.
--w--
Team name :RedLikeRoses
Player #1 (Captain) :rwenmax
Player #2 (Vice-Captain) :--w--
Timezone(UTC) UTC+1
Hakumijo
Team name :Angel Eatarara
Player #1 (Captain) : The Hakumijo
Player #2 (Vice-Captain) : Kayla_Jade
Player #3 (Optional) : Attenox
Timezone(UTC) : UTC 0
SenorJustice
Team name: TBD
Player #1 : SenorJustice
Player #2 : popski0123
Timezone(UTC) : UTC-7

I'll post again when we figure out the remaining details.
Topic Starter
Electoz
To prevent any confusion about 00:00 UTC, by the time I'm typing this you have 23 hours left before the end of registration.
If your team have registered and you wish to change any details in your team, it can be made before 29 (March 00:00 UTC) . However, you can't change your team's timezone after the end of registration.
show more