hitsounds so good.
still need to add green lines to make the hitnormal slider ends quieter during kiai and stuff, although that's only an issue with default skin since the hitnormals sound a lot like the claps
hitsounds so good.
Thanks for the star glad to hear you like the map
Aria Brynhildr wrote:Dank map, have a star )
And maybe a mod if you don't mind one from a modding/mapping newbie. Btw, am very noob at modding and mapping, did I say that already?
thanks for the mod, ricky!
rickyrox3 wrote:Hi. First "mod" I've ever done.
All I could find were these discrepancies... fixed all
00:15:553 -The slider doesn't properly surround the previous circle.
01:12:807 - Same
02:40:651 - Same
04:19:474 - Same
I mean, it's incomplete. I don't really have anything for you.
I played this myself and I quite enjoyed it. I got nothing. glad to see you enjoyed it
thanks mazzerin [!]
- 04:12:807 (1,2,3,4) - this should definitely be 2 clicks, string instrument goes on the 1/2, same everywhere, you even hitsound the 1/2s but they have no emphasis at all (alternatively doubles with spacing between both of them) also feels weird how they got same spacing as 00:35:945 (1,2,3,4) - these, cause intensity differs I like the four clicks here to also map the drums, as well as because I prefer this as a transition into the downbeat over two sliders or two spaced doubles. I just feel that they don't have the same effect as this. Increased the spacing though.
- 00:41:043 (3,4) - these should be circles cause of the string instrument, also if you for whatever reason don't do that they're still very underspaced changed to circles
- 00:47:709 (1,2,3,4) - 00:35:160 (1,2,3,4) - this stuff would be much better if it was more spaced/spaced out accordingly to the pitch increased spacing at third and fourth objects
- 00:48:494 (1,2,3) - should be all circles, also really underwhelming for how intense it gets there compared to 00:35:945 (1,2,3,4) - agree
- 00:52:807 (5,6,7,8) - space out more good idea, I did a little gradual spacing increase over the spread of those four notes
- 01:32:807 (1,2,3,4) - this sound like it should be a condensed stream into a jump (between 01:33:102 (4,1) - ), or well actually swapping the spacing of these and 00:35:945 (1,2,3,4) - would be a good idea it is a good idea, but I don't really like the stream --> jump into slider pattern and the way it plays. I think the current pattern provides enough emphasis while remaining comfortable to play. I've also angled the slider upwards away from the flow of the stream to create emphasis so I'll stick with my current pattern.
- 03:13:592 (1) - should be much more intense from here, there's double bass and shit even, space stuff like 03:14:376 (1,2) - out, also could move stuff like 03:14:964 (4) - 03:15:847 (5) - 03:17:121 (3) - further away so they're properly emphasized kinda remapped this part
- 03:17:513 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - well this should get a huge buff for sure, looks like a poor child that got no love from his dad right now agree. just because my dad didn't love me as a child doesn't mean I can't give this stream some love.
- 03:48:102 (1) - why is this chorus mapped the same way as the other 2? the vocals get more intense, the guitar gets more intense, everything does, but it's literally the same, it's just underwhelming, increase the SV to like 2,5 and just move objects around a bit, should be enough increased sv + spascing
- 04:00:651 (1) - same for the ending, but also should increase spacing on these 04:06:141 (1,2,3,4,5) - by a lot agree, increased SV/spacing on ending + spaced stream pattern
- 04:10:062 (1,2,3,4,1) - this is good, first time this pattern is this spaced and it's at almost the most intense part thank
- 04:13:200 (1) - aaand this whole part should be even more spaced cause of that double bass, this 04:18:690 (1,2,3,4,5) - 04:22:611 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - feels like a joke at this point increased spacing ddd
thanks! I mapped the beginning of the song a while ago so that's probably why it's a bit weird; I might fix it up later though.
a loli wrote:nice map, hitsounds are very nice. The start gave me a bad impression of the mapping style but it actually played out very well.
thank you Lasse!
Lasse wrote:I think silencing normal-sliderslide seems like a nice idea considering most sounds you mapped sliders to don't really work well with the normal slide I swear I had it before and now it's disappeared...added it back in
if not: 03:32:023 - should probably be N:C2 like 03:47:709 - ?
why is the break snapped so weirdly first osu deletes my normal-sliderslide, hitclap and hitclap2, and now it randomly snaps my break
00:29:671 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - really bothered me on my sightread testplay, even at this ar. you could just make it overlap at least a bit less with the stream before I think this one is ok, usually people don't mess up on this part often. The spaced stream has pretty low spacing compared to what I had before
00:49:278 (1) - felt like it could use more emphasis with how strong it is and movement into it (start of slider) is kinda uncomfortable, how about trying something like http://i.imgur.com/L2bp5tE.jpg : ok_hand : veri nice
00:55:160 (3) - why no 3/4 slider? fits the guitar thing so well o good idea, added a cool circle slider here
01:01:435 (8,9) - first is a held sound, second has really loud drums on both ticks, to having them mapped differently would be great good point but here I wanted to capture the dddrum rrrroll and I thought that two 1/4 sliders going down like that would be good
01:07:219 - with what the triples here are mapped to, skipping this seems so wrong lol remapped this section
01:07:807 - this thing 01:07:513 (2,3,4,5,6) - is like continuous drums, but you do this? how about at least making 01:07:709 (4) - into a 1/4 slider if you want to keep the current clicking and spacing? though I think a full stream would work better yeah I turned it into a stream from your previous suggestion
01:18:690 (3) - did you forget to nc this? would make sense with 01:17:513 (1,1) - // 02:21:435 (3,4) - too then done
01:45:258 (2,1,2,3,4) - a) 01:45:258 (2,1) - this spacing for active 1/4 here is stupid looking at how you spaced this part overall
b)01:45:356 (1,2,3,4) - is som ephasized in the song, spacing similar to 01:32:807 (1,2,3,4) - and/or maybe a pattern that requires a bit more snapping would be nice I agree that at a glance it may seem absurd (and possibly ??? to read) but I really like the effect this pattern creates. The slider to the circle is fine because slider leniency, then the 1/4 jump into the spaced stream is a really nice pattern for emphasis, and I've made the pattern easy by using low spacing on the stream compared to other parts in the map. Even though the stream is linear, the emphasis from the jump/snap into a different direction is very nice imo. That being said I know it's probably very questionable, which is why I moved circle 2 closer to the stream by like 2 pixels or something I honestly don't remember
02:13:788 (4,5,1) - why is this like the only spot you don't stack these for this part oops, I was going to unstack all the triplets onto sliders in this section and similar sections, except for two of them since the flow from the previous slider wouldn't make sense without a stack. Anyways I unstacked a couple of them
02:21:827 (1,2,3,4) - you used way more spacing the first time this happened and that made more sense to me increased spacing
02:33:200 (3) - movement into this is pretty akwward to play with how it cuts so hard into the rather circular thing from before http://i.imgur.com/D3tYmSY.jpg at least that is how most people will probably play that (at least how I did lol) my intention here was to have them played in individual slider-circle patterns to emphasize the downbeats (referring to white ticks, not just the big ones, to avoid confusion), and breaking the flow/making sudden movements like in this pattern is a great for emphasis !!
03:00:258 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - idea is nice, but it felt like you didn't fully pull it off, with how you seperate them pattern/combo wise, why not even go for something like http://i.imgur.com/aV1n57C.jpg so it actually feels outstanding I tried something like this before, but I realized that I am not hanzer : / but your pattern feels nicer to play than what I tried to do before, so changed xd
03:32:023 (1) - stupid without sliderends http://i.imgur.com/NTPy61Y.jpg, but since that doesn't have to be considered for rankability and it worked okay for me on sightread I'm fine with it personally xd
04:10:356 (2,4) - spacing seems a bit too much already, even with slider leniency, why not something like http://i.imgur.com/Ckd8I5w.jpg to reduce it a little o this is nice, fixd
04:25:749 (1) - think this would work better if you manually did some stacking things, so it actually appears under 04:25:356 (3) - instead of under the slidertail nice idea, fixed
fix ur shit http://i.imgur.com/1XTngzk.jpg wtf there was a random timing point on a downbeat LOL
some rhythm(combo things from x might apply here too
00:51:239 (2,3,4,5) - since it's such low bpm and kinda slow here I'd expect people to not make much use of leniency on the slider before, so curving this stream a bit would make it feel way nicer http://i.imgur.com/ypN8hk3.jpg fixed
02:04:572 (1) - even it leads into a slowdown, the note is still pretty emphasized and all so spacing it more like 02:03:004 (1,2) - (or at least not overlapping) fits better fixed
02:15:455 (4,1) - why the random manual thing? it auto stacks to the left of the slider and I wanted it to the right, although I did end up reducing the spacing a bit so it sticks out less
02:16:729 (3,1) - kinda easy to mistake for different rhythm/less repeats with how 1 is spaced/placed and how you didn't really utilitize 2xrepeats so far. could try something more like http://i.imgur.com/OTp6Oya.jpg fixed
04:10:356 (2,3,4,1) - can you be consistent with how you space the overlaps in the same pattern? would look much better k
04:23:003 (5) - small spacing increase to fit increasing pitch? ya
01:07:709 (6,7) - multiple 1/4 sliders seem a bit much for this part, why not http://i.imgur.com/X0akv2r.jpg ? removed the circle instead since I wanted at least the two 1/4 sliders to emphasize the drums
02:50:062 (1) - could reduce the self-overlap a bit for clearer path/readability ye
01:12:807 (1) - why the nc? nuked from this earths atomosphere
01:36:337 (1) - seems a bit edgy for eady I think, reduce or even removing the self-overlap would be great // 02:35:945 (1) -- 03:26:141 (1) - 04:06:925 (1,2) - fixed all except the last one since they're pretty small so even if you do happen to misread, you won't break B-)
something like 01:26:925 (1) - or 02:07:709 (1) - works at least a little better I think
nice, though getting like two or so more mods to have some more input before I recheck this wouldn't hurt ok thx
ok thanks dad
Xexxar wrote:deeeeeeeeeath blossom
- 00:24:475 (2,2) - i think this might be better if you were to make these 1/2 sliders and allow for a clickable beat on 00:24:769 - :^) gr9 idea but i feel that would make the rhythm too 'busy' for that section, so I went with circle + 1/1 slider
- 00:41:729 (2,3) - you'd probably find a more enjoyable pattern if you made this more like this: (or something) http://puu.sh/s7LvP/557d967a3f.jpg cause the cut in angle would be more satisfying to play than the way its laid out atm. (the slider could also be in the other direction) didn't ctrl g but I vertically flipped the second slider so that it curves downwards from the head, and moved the circle a bit. it plays a bit better now : ok_han d
- 01:42:611 (1,2,3) - you might find a more satisfying pattern with emphasized spacing on the downbeats of the sliders: ex: http://puu.sh/s7LE9/427badea9e.jpg
- 01:45:258 (2) - if you place this at 394 302 it might look a bit better and be a bit more doable. (idk why) I wanted the emphasis to be between the spaced stream and the circle after the slider, which is why I have that jump there. I tested this pattern a bunch of times and I really like the way it plays so i will k e e pd
- 03:00:258 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - kinda strange that you do this here since its pretty much the only instance, i know why you do it cause of the drum on the downbeat, but this would probably play better and feel more natural just as consistent spacing. the mini jumps between each group r pretty cool, but i know what u mean. however i already spaced them pretty close to each other to the point where i can combo that pattern fine without making any extraneous cursor movements, but i will think about reducing spacing further or something
- 03:09:474 (4,5,1,2,3,4) - you should alter this pattern so that 03:09:474 (4,5) - are control G, the emphasis is on each beat so this way you'll focus all of them. Also the visuals of this pattern could be better just saying xddd kept the 4 and 5 but I changed the pattern so it plays better
general: 02:45:356 (1,2,3,4,1) - i feel like you should be more consistent with your design on this part of the song, all instances should have this general spacing emphasis. yeA fixed the spacing here
ya good map tho i cant really say much
Doormat wrote:m4m as requested, sorry for being late. only looked at Easy-Insane as asked
- i get why you did the hitsounding stuff in the hard+ difficulties with the soft-hitnormals, but they make the soft-hitnormals really stick out like a sore thumb, especially at the beginning :/ lowered beginning 20% points to 10%; changed some soft hitnormals to normal hitnormal. shud beg ud now
- 02:40:651 (2,1) - nice distance snap error lol. pretty easy fix if you rotate the 02:40:651 (2) - by 20 degrees clockwise and move it to x128|y204
I'm not sure which tilts me more: AiMod not picking this up, or this even happening in the first place
- 04:06:925 (1) - 04:08:494 (2) - not sure about these shapes for an easy; i'd try to make the sharp curves here more noticeable
agree, changed to some obtuse angles and redid the pattern
- 04:13:200 (1) - wondering why this one is a repeat slider when 04:16:337 (1) - and 04:19:474 (1) - aren't. would be kind of neat to see some consistency since you did so everywhere else
made the next 1/1 slider at the beginning of the next next bar into a repeat slider for consistency :heavy check mark
- minor thing, but there's a beat at 00:11:632 - you could include
- 01:57:513 (5,1) - looks like it could be a blanket. if it is a blanket, you did your job poorly :<
unblanketed it more to indicate that it's not supposed to be a blanket
- 02:09:278 (1) - maybe instead of a repeat slider you could divide this up into three circles to that it reflects the "1,2,3,4" in the lyrics
that makes sense, although I went for a repeat slider because I felt that it matched the back and forth effect of the vocal better, as well as giving that final drum beat more emphasis as a single circle after a repeat slider, as opposed to four circles in a row
- 02:21:827 (1) - combo inconsistency with 01:19:082 (5) -
good catch, fixed
- 00:58:690 (1,2) - blankets pls
- 01:01:827 (1) - maybe try a 3/4 slider and circle at 01:02:219 - instead? aka do what you did for insane maybe
that could work, although I feel that would create a higher object density than I would have liked for this section in the music. I try to use 1/4 sparingly here
- 01:58:298 (1,2) - 01:59:866 (1,2) - 02:00:651 (1,2) - 02:01:435 (1,2) - fix the stacks lol
alright, osu trolling me once again `L_` manually stacked them
- 02:09:278 (1) - same suggestion as normal about dividing this up into three circles for "1,2,3,4" emphasis in the song lyrics
ya same, I will keep slider
- 02:21:827 (1,2,3,4) - maybe unstack these to give it a distinction/emphasis from 02:20:258 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - ? for example you could use the pattern you used at 01:19:082 (1,2,3,4) -
good idea, unstacked
- 03:14:670 - kind of expected to see a note here to mimic 03:13:592 (1,2,3) - etc.
I wanted to do this but I figured it might be a bit too tricky to play slider into two circles + a jump after, compared to one circle and a slider. I'm also kind of pushing the concept of 1/4's in my hard diff in this section so I wanted to tone it down a bit
- 00:41:729 (2,3) - shouldn't the rhythm here be ctrl + g? you skipped over the strings at 00:41:827 - and it's the only time you skipped over the string like that in this diff and in Death Blossom
- 02:09:278 (1) - something something "1,2,3,4" d
- 02:05:258 - there's a vocal that lands on the beat here if you want to use it I will leave it unmapped, 1/4 before the slider feels a bit weird
- ya looks good
ya looks good. go get them bns brother !