J a c k wrote:Hey M4MNormal
- 00:26:827 (7,1) - I would stack them because it looks better, is easier to play and because you stacked 00:06:519 (2,3) - as well so I would keep this consistent, same goes for other 1/2 gaps Well.. If I were to change it'd actualle be 00:06:519 (2) - to avoid the stack.
But I don't want this part to have to much movement
- 00:50:519 (3,4,1) - It would look better if it was a perfect triangle with equal distances between all circles, this is just an example but it goes for the entire map I don't dislike isosceles triangle neither though
- 00:51:442 (1,2) - Blanket is noticeably off (also in some other places) Is it? o.o I tried to fix a bit but ye.. o.o
- 01:11:135 (4,5) - Don't do this, it's confusing because it looks like a 1/2 gap Well, I don't know, except at the beginning i always stacked 1/1 rather than 1/2. I think what's confusing in normal is just stacks by itself but here since it's 1/1 you have the time to notice I think.
- 01:44:058 (2,3) - You could blanket these Nahh, blanket doesn't look that cute
- 02:12:981 (1,2,3,4) - This pattern is not very appealing visually, I recommend you to make the short sliders straight and also make sure that it's symmetrical I don't dislike my pattern though lol. I fixed the non-symmetrical slider though.
- 02:14:827 (5,6) - Don't stack them, looks like 1/2 I don't know, i'll try to get other opinions on it, I think it's fine.Veridian's Advanced
- 00:03:750 (1,2,3) - Bad flow here, the transition should be linear, same here: 00:06:981 (3,4,1) - and in other places as well
- 00:46:673 (2,3) - Stack them perfectly, same here: 00:51:596 (2,3) -
- 01:21:289 (1,2) - They should be parallel, also at 01:22:673 (2,3) -Hard
- 01:22:673 (2,3) - This looks very messy imo, I would change it Why? o.o What is messy?
- 00:17:289 (1,3) - Stack them perfectly, not only here (decrease stack leniency) custom stack looks better
- 00:26:519 (3,4,5) - Awkward flow why?
- 00:28:365 (1,3) - There is no reason to have a overlap here Not sure to get your point? there's no reason to have a reason for an overlap I think. It's just a pattern.
- 00:48:981 (4,5,1) - Don't stack, looks like a triple, 00:50:212 (4,5,1) - too Nah, it's just fine
- 01:11:442 (1,2) - I don't think you need to stack these, the gap feels weird (this is not only the case here) and I also think that the transition to 01:12:365 (3) - is very weird because the slider is pointed towards the opposite direction I think the stack represents the music pretty well here though,
also flow is fine here.
- 02:14:212 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Kinda overmapped imo, the music is not noticeably more intense here Overmapped? o.o It isn't, also the music IS more intense here. And it's the final, it fits great.Lunatic
- 00:09:904 (2) - It should be closer to the next note and further apart from the previous one because 00:09:904 (2,3,4) - are the same Not that I don't get your point but it plays just fine. a higher spacing would make 00:10:135 (3) - on blue tick harder to deal with.
- 00:14:673 - There's a sound here that should be emphasized somehow imo. I suggest replacing 00:14:519 (4) - by 2 circles or something like that Added.
- 00:16:519 (2,3) - This is not very linear, it creates uncomfortable flow and doesn't look very good Changed a tiny bit the angle, but ye...
nothing i can really do here if I don't want to mess up the overlaps.
- You should decide whether to use 00:24:519 (6,7,1) - or 00:25:135 (3,4,5) - for triples in the entire diff because then you have things like 00:28:673 (2,3,4) - and it's confusing and inconsistent Nah it's ok like this. 00:24:519 (6,7) - actually slow down more than 00:25:135 (3,4) - nothing really confusing about it, and keeping only the spaced one would feel weird.
- 00:42:135 - You missed a sound here Added
- 02:00:827 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - You shouldn't stack them because you never did it anywhere else and right before this you have 02:00:596 (5,1) - which is 1/4 rhythm same than 02:10:519 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - and after the 1/4 doesnt bother me more than thatUnfading Nightmares
- 00:33:135 (1) - This shouldn't overlap with 00:32:673 (1) - because the whole pattern is already very confusing Changing the combo color won't change the pattern though, especially because it's confusing the combo color also fits.
- I'm really impressed by this diff, good job!