i didn't read through previous mods.. so already denied things might pop up again, sorry for that, but i couldn't be bothered checking them since i decided to try modding this on a whim at 7am
let's hope i formatted this properly
- 00:01:289 (1,2,1,2,3) - the latter three notes follow a different beat than the sliders on 1 and 2. which is fine on it's own, but you leave out the first note of said new beat between 2 and 1. which i can't really make sense of.
- 00:02:519 (4) - here, in the very same meassure, you have same sound pattern as in the point above, yet you mapped it differently on the hits, for consistency reasons i'd rather follow the same sounds in both beats. by which the slider end of 4 and the start of 1 go after the sounds of the same beat as you bridged over unmapped with 4.
- 00:02:981 (1) - small thing, but having a slider end on a concluding, stronger note of the pattern is doable, but questionable imo.
- 00:05:904 (4,5,1) - not sure why you'd put the spacing increase on 4-5 instead of 5-1 as 5-1 is definitely the stronger note. also i find it intriguing that you increase rather than decrease the spacing in the entire pattern (which is quite nice looking btw), since the pitch gets lower and less stressed.
- 00:14:520 (2) - i'd suggest breaking up this one slider into singletaps in order to emphazise the piano. for example with the first note on the sliderstart of the current slider and the second one on the start of 00:14:827 (1) -
- 00:17:289 (1,3) - why did you simplify those beats i wonder. both the piano and the drum beat play as 1/2 through those 1/1 sliders
- 00:22:212 (1) - i hear no need to use a 1/8 repeat here, especially not since this is the exact same sound but you didn't go 1/8 there 00:22:673 (2) - also the 1/4 gap before and after the repeat sound like they should have hits on them too if the rest is mapped as well, as it is.
- 00:25:212 (4,5) - concidering you put tripples in these places, these seem to be missing 00:23:750 (2,3) - 00:33:750 (2,3) -
- 00:37:904 (5,6) - i'd suggest to emphasise the strong beats within these sliders. for example by using notes instead of 00:37:904 (5) -
- 00:45:443 (8) - 00:48:519 (3) - i'd put an etna slider here in the same manner as 00:44:212 (7) -
- 00:46:058 (3) - sound like 5 hits to me. but i would just go with singles altogether since you didn't map those quints in any of the previous instances.
- 00:50:365 (7,1) - you guess it, consistency with 00:49:135 (7,8,1) -
- 00:52:365 (3,1) - from what i hear the slider ends of those don't exist. but i guess etnas like these aren't uncommon nowadays.
- 00:56:212 (7,8) - having a bigger spacing on this is fine but.. this does seem a bit very big compared to the rest of the map, even the kiai doesn't have any jumps of this caliber.
- 01:04:673 (1,2) - suggesting replacement of those with a slider to give more spotlight to the strong note on 1, especially since the one on 2 is really weak. or the oposite with replacing the other splits of two and leaving the linked one as the only one. just something to make that strong note stick out.
- 01:32:673 (3,1) - no tripple while 01:35:135 (3,4,5) -
- 01:37:135 (4,1) - suggesting the use of an etna since this is pretty clearly 1/4 and not 1/2
- 01:40:519 (7,8) - i don't see where the cap comes from, especially as the 1/4 picks up audibly on 7
- 01:54:212 (6,7) - in a sound pattern like this i'd rather pronounce 01:53:750 (3,4) - these notes with the largest spacing rather than the ones that fade out the soundpattern.
- on the rest of the spacing and patterns i can't complain since they play quite neatly~
- 00:02:519 (6) - same deal as in the upper diff.. maybe i'm just silly if two mappers do the same thing and i still don't see why
- 00:13:596 (1,6) - 00:17:904 (3) - not sure if it's appropriate to mix up the mapped rhythms like this, seems arbitrary to me, but it's probably just fine (mixing up as in using the main beat on those but ignoring it on 00:14:673 (4) - in favour of a long note on the piano, while the main beat 1/1 sliders ignored the piano instead)
- 00:26:212 (3) - 00:29:904 (3) - i think the first of the repititions is unnecessary
- 00:30:212 (4) - should be a tripple with all of those sounds mapped out otherwise. if you change it up in this manner it'll seem confusing and has to be read purely on sight.
- 00:32:519 (3,4) - might want to make some sort of quint out of this as well
- 00:35:981 (2) - i would not map this note since you don't map the same kind by using 00:35:750 (1,4) - to overbridge them
- 00:52:442 (2) - overmapped?
- 00:54:519 (3) - 00:58:212 (2) - 00:58:827 (4) - again i don't agree with the first repitition (for the last of the three i'd set a note before where it starts though)
- besides that this map looks too clean for me to find flaws
- 00:14:673 (4,1) - suggesting to start the slider on the red tick (where 4 is) to emphasise the piano
- i don't know much at all about what to look at on hard and downwards, so the mods on these will be short to say the least v__v
- 00:09:596 (2) - i would suggest not having anything in the place the sliderend is in
- 00:15:135 (2) - 00:27:442 (2) - this slider appears sudden because the sound before it isn't mapper. so a note before this slider would be nice
- 00:24:058 (4,2) - to me these seem to start out of nowhere, not following any particular strong beat in the beginning.. might just be a thing people do in normal diffs tho. not enough experience here
- 01:09:596 (2,3) - i'd put these the other way around on the timeline. to emphasise the base beat or whatever it's called. just like you did it on these 01:07:135 (2,3) -
- so.many.spinners. x)
but seriously.. i don't even know what to look for at this kind of difficulty. looks all fine in my eyes
let's hope i formatted this properly