I'll boost hard diff by changing those spinners just for it then.. Although, weird or not, I'm pretty sure it fits. As it's mapped on beats, they're here for something not just to fill in like 75% of spinners users.
sahuang wrote:consider making Hard around 3.7-3.8*, current gap is too big
tbh this Hard is just sth like Advanced cuz mostly it's following ds and very easy compared to insane where there are so many 1/4s and quite a few jumps.
I just think you need another difficulty here,like light insane or hyper.
edit: 11 spinners in hard..thats a pretty weird way of expressing this song lmao
Though "1 set, 2 in between diffs" would be a cool remake. But I wouldn't do both.
Thanks for the advice.
Syph wrote:Thanks!hi m4m, this song is awesome
you're probably gonna need a diff between hard and insane cuz holy that's a big gap ^
also a good diff lo I'll keep those spinners in normal, they might be quite a lot, they do fit. Thanks though x)
01:11:750 (2) - sounds pretty weird, i'd do a 1/1 slider at 01:11:904 - to follow the same sound as 01:11:442 (1) - I get your point but I feel that my way is more natural to play and still makes sense as the reverse represents that sound.
01:13:904 - place a note here and then spinner pls I guess I'll rework those spinners later but I think it's fine for this one though, starting a spinner there give its sense as it represents something in the music and it isn't map on some fade away kind of sound.
01:21:596 (2) - same as earlier ^
01:26:519 - why would u ignore those awesome sounds ;w; you could do like sliders with increasing sv like this or smth https://sy.phic.al/i/jyymblg.jpg Oh, really like your idea, I'll take that. I just hope the pattern isn't too hard for a normal diff... we'll see.
02:05:596 (1) - same as earlier! Probablt gonna rework those though, but the idea is the same that previously. I don't like making spinners just to "fill in" the spinner has its importance and should be snapped on a proper beat in my opinion.
02:14:212 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - i love pp /s x)
00:41:904 (1,2) - i expected 1 to be an extended slider lol these are so close to eachother, maybe consider giving it a bit more distance
01:01:519 (6,1) - is this intentionally stacked like this because it looks weird
01:59:442 (1,2,3) - this felt a bit weird to play, smth like this might work better https://sy.phic.al/i/cyzuewr.jpg
00:23:135 (1) - consider silencing sliderend, sounds a bit better to me Reduced to 20%
01:17:442 (7,1) - imo this needs a lot more distance, the sound on 1 is really strong, you could try ctrlg 1 maybe Fixed in my way
01:56:981 (1) - more distance pls ctrl g would work I feel that a higher spacing there would break the flow.
01:58:212 (1,2) - wayyyy too much distance It plays by itself.
02:16:673 (1) - centering this inbetween 02:16:212 (1,1,1) - would look a bit better tbh, 326|255 should be good Fixed, nice catch.
this diff is so good hOLY Glad you like it!
DeRandom Otaku wrote:m4m from ur q
- Disable widescreen support and countdown they are both unnecessary Fixed on all diff. I never think about those things lol
- 00:02:519 - make this clickable? remove repeat of slider and add circle instead I feel the reverse represents that sound pretty well though.
- 00:45:596 (2,2) - small overlaps like this look aagly :< .... overlap them more and just remove overlap Well, I like how it looks though xD
- 00:52:981 (1,2) - 00:54:212 (3,4) - since its the easiest diff of the set , flows like this could be a bit hard to read for newbies Can't see what's wrong (2) is right under (1) how could you be confused?
- 01:21:289 (5,2) - not parallel .-. fixed a bit the blanket.
holy.. soo many spinners
- 00:56:519 (2,3) - stack for consistency The rhythm is the same, the pattern doesn't need to be the same
- 01:18:827 (1,2) - the flow is kinda meh .. move 2 to left Flow seems good to me
I'll let Polka decide whether he wants to change something or not anyway.
- 00:12:981 (3,4,1,2,3) - they look kinda weird tbh .. maybe change pattern here ? no, it's fine.
- 00:17:904 (3,1) - stack like 00:17:289 (1,3) - I feel it would make it harder to read and since it's not a really big deal I'll let it this way.
- 00:57:289 (3,1) - stack Fixed!
- 01:55:442 (4) - replace with 2 circles? I get your point, but I like how it flows right now.
- 01:01:519 (6,1) - not stacked properly
- 00:18:519 - The cymbal sound here needs more emphasizing while ur spacing between 00:18:365 (4,1) - is lower than 00:17:904 (3,4) - Fixed
- 00:32:673 (1,1,1,1) - u really dont need these NCs I do. To show the speed up via the NCs too.
- 01:17:289 (6,7,1) - same as 00:18:519 - Fixed
- 01:27:442 (1,2,3) - people might misread it as a skystar triple :^) Went fine in testplays.
- 01:32:365 (1,2,3) - linear-ish flows like this are pain to play ;-; I feel it plays by itself though... To me at least xD
- 01:45:058 - theres clearly a sound there how about replacing 01:44:981 (5) - with a 1/4 slider? Souds better
- 01:51:904 (4,1) - spacing is overkill It's the most intense part of the song, and it's not the hardest pattern tbh
- 01:56:827 (4,1) - space these more plox I feel it would break the flow
ok thats it i guess.. cute map
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/489013 my map so u wont have to go back to ur q
I'll get to your maps probably tonight or tomorrow night!