opendu do do do u do tickets
- Post your map title with URL link
- Post the number of diffs
- Post the star rating of the highest 2 diffs
- Post the drain time AND total length
- Post which diffs you want me to mod
- Write a short paragraph on why I should mod your map
Do you see how silly these modding queue rules are? I encourage everyone to keep their modding queues nice and simple. You choose which maps to mod in the end there is no need to force people to follow these silly formatting.
If you can read this, ignore what's above and post away.