forum

[resolved] Scoreboard Bug?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ChokeMeister
I have no idea if this is the right place to post this, I hope there is no problems with posting this here. Sorry if it is.

Anyway, I was just playing Osu! today and I happened to notice something really weird. Someone got a higher combo than the highest combo on a map... I don't really think this is that big of an issue, but I am just curious.

As you can see in here, jackylam5 has 1 higher combo than zeluaR. They both have an SS, but jackylam5 has 1 more combo, and he is the only one. The other SS's have a 621 combo instead of 622.

Here also is proof that 621 is the max combo of the map. I went into edit mode and checked.

It also shows in the replay screen AND the website that jackylam5 has a 622 combo instead of 621.

As you can see also, indicated by the green highlights, both plays has the same amount of 300's. Also indicated by the light blue highlights, jackylam5 has a bit more score than zeluaR. There was no mod increasing the score, so apparently that extra combo counted. But how? It shouldn't even be possible to get a 622 combo. One more thing, indicated by the purple highlights, there are no spinners on the map, but jackylam5 got more score. He couldn't have just spun faster on a spinner to get the extra score. I also watched both of the replays, and nobody seemed to be hacking in any way, and both players finished with the same combo until the replay screen came up with jackylam5 having 1 more combo for some reason.

I'm assuming it's just a little big that happened on this map, because i have never seen that on any other map before.

If anyone thinks this is also weird or knows what happened here, leave a reply :)

Here are some links:
jackylam5
zeluaR
Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/295753
Trosk-
That's happening because you played it in Stable Fallback. Read this: t/390285