forum

Alex Goot, Kurt Schneider, and Chrissy Costanza - Counting s

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hilmann23
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, 12 July 2016 at 11:41:30 PM

Artist: Alex Goot, Kurt Schneider, and Chrissy Costanza
Title: Counting stars (Nightcore Mix)
Tags: Nightcore
BPM: 125
Filesize: 4112kb
Play Time: 01:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2.89 stars, 176 notes)
  2. Insane (3.67 stars, 386 notes)
Download: Alex Goot, Kurt Schneider, and Chrissy Costanza - Counting stars (Nightcore Mix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Trying my best to map a decent playable map! :)
GD's are always welcome but take note im a beginner :(
"Lately I've been, I´ve been losing sleep, retrying maps I couldn't FC"
UltraRik
Remap everything lol

Your mapping has confusing unintuitive movement
I'm not sure how to mod this as I suck at hitsounding and other useful things, but I hope I can help with a little gift

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hlk151uuner3l ... s.osz?dl=0

It's my old unfinished version of this song I tried mapping it long ago, it's not very good but if you see anything you like, you can steal it
(you can even copy paste everything I don't care lol)

There's just so many things about your mapping style that I don't understand I don't really know what to say
I guess I'll just leave a few comments that I feel should be considered

00:19:270 - sound pause = movement pause in my opinion
00:19:600 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - the pattern is inconsistent with itself and doesn't have the same spacing for jumps
Your every circle and slider has different spacing, this would be forgivable if patterns were coherent and rhythmical

PM me in-game if you want so we can debate mapping and opinions on our styles!
We can even do IRC mod if you feel I haven't earned kds with this post! :D
Topic Starter
hilmann23

UltraRik wrote:

Remap everything lol

Your mapping has confusing unintuitive movement
I'm not sure how to mod this as I suck at hitsounding and other useful things, but I hope I can help with a little gift

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hlk151uuner3l ... s.osz?dl=0

It's my old unfinished version of this song I tried mapping it long ago, it's not very good but if you see anything you like, you can steal it
(you can even copy paste everything I don't care lol)

There's just so many things about your mapping style that I don't understand I don't really know what to say
I guess I'll just leave a few comments that I feel should be considered

00:19:270 - sound pause = movement pause in my opinion -planning to remove 00:18:310 (10) - since theres no beat to it
00:19:600 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - the pattern is inconsistent with itself and doesn't have the same spacing for jumps- ummm, this is an insane diff. If every jump is the same distance I swear its gonna be soo boring. A modder helped me out with these actually and I think its fine, dosent overlap or whatsort >.<
Your every circle and slider has different spacing, this would be forgivable if patterns were coherent and rhythmical- Insane diff is okay with this unlike hard mode. You should see other ranked insane maps and compare if you want :o

PM me in-game if you want so we can debate mapping and opinions on our styles! - Sure dude..just what I rarely see you on.. and this post was made at 4am!!! LOL
We can even do IRC mod if you feel I haven't earned kds with this post! :D- Have some osu cookies first! If theres anything ill be sure to ask :3

Hey man thanks for the mod!