forum

Fever The Ghost - SOURCE

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sacowea
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on lunes, 14 de marzo de 2016 at 20:27:43

Artist: Fever The Ghost
Title: SOURCE
BPM: 107
Filesize: 6014kb
Play Time: 02:43
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2,58 stars, 315 notes)
Download: Fever The Ghost - SOURCE
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
WIP (65%)
Oh, your sitting amongst yourselves
Soon, you lie under ecstasy
Your eye has stolen me
Oh, you sit amongst yourselves
Soon, you lie under ecstasy
Your eye is swichin' with it
wellstar
Fuck dude, please continue mapping this one. Fever the ghost is one of my favorite bands, and this song is just amazing. I like the beatmap, it fits the song :)
Topic Starter
Sacowea

wellstar wrote:

Fuck dude, please continue mapping this one. Fever the ghost is one of my favorite bands, and this song is just amazing. I like the beatmap, it fits the song :)
Thanks for your support <3 im workong on it
wellstar
Hi! I see that you have mapped even more (<3)

Though the map is great, i have a suggestion. The single tap stream at around the 53 note mark should in my opinion be changed to a faster stream as it will be more difficult for players that are new to the song to play (which might turn some people off)

Sorry for already commenting after a day, but this song feels sooo good to listen to man, and i really want the beatmap to get mapped and ranked :D

PS: I love the short slider + point thing at 160x :P
Topic Starter
Sacowea

wellstar wrote:

Hi! I see that you have mapped even more (<3)

Though the map is great, i have a suggestion. The single tap stream at around the 53 note mark should in my opinion be changed to a faster stream as it will be more difficult for players that are new to the song to play (which might turn some people off)

Sorry for already commenting after a day, but this song feels sooo good to listen to man, and i really want the beatmap to get mapped and ranked :D

PS: I love the short slider + point thing at 160x :P
Hi again! :3
could you be more specific? i don't know where i supposed to make the change.
and feel free to make all the suggestions that you think can improve the beatmap ;D
thx :D/
(edit: i'll try to make the beatmap harder)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.