SPHAZER - Area 7

posted
Total Posts
33
Topic Starter
DaRRi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2011年5月9日 at 21:07:59

Artist: SPHAZER
Title: Area 7
Source: DJMAX
Tags: Technika DJPop Charles445 NoHItter
BPM: 130
Filesize: 3521kb
Play Time: 01:30
Difficulties Available:
  1. Charles' Lite Mixing (2.39 stars, 108 notes)
  2. DaRRi's Technical Mixing (4.9 stars, 267 notes)
  3. DJPop's Platinum Mixing (4.94 stars, 306 notes)
  4. NoHItter's Popular Mixing (3.74 stars, 139 notes)


Download: SPHAZER - Area 7
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
FOR TECHNIKA FANS

DJPop's Diff added!!!
Normal and Easy from Charles445 and NoHItter added!!!
Natteke
You rule
DJPop
Wanna map guest diff if you don't mind :D
Topic Starter
DaRRi

DJPop wrote:

Wanna map guest diff if you don't mind :D
How would i :)
subarasikibuta
ok
LunaticSHIKI
darri mix
yea. :)
Heatherfield

Natteke wrote:

You rule
Topic Starter
DaRRi
can someone revive this :(
DJPop
Please give me advices ;__;


Download: Area 7.rar


Download: SPHAZER - Area 7 (DaRRi MIx) [DJPop's Special Pattern].osu

Andrea
Revived.
Topic Starter
DaRRi
is anyone interested in making an easy diff for this song? :D
Charles445

DaRRi MIx wrote:

is anyone interested in making an easy diff for this song? :D
I could try, yeah :D
Is a normal okay or do you want an easy only? (Like, Lite Mixing or Popular Mixing?)
Topic Starter
DaRRi

Charles445 wrote:

DaRRi MIx wrote:

is anyone interested in making an easy diff for this song? :D
I could try, yeah :D
Is a normal okay or do you want an easy only? (Like, Lite Mixing or Popular Mixing?)
either~
RhaiizoN
:D
Yu Zero
:D ~
NoHitter
I could try making an Easy.

Edit: Make that a Normal.
Charles445

DaRRi MIx wrote:

either~
Okay, I'm halfway through a lite mixing (easy). I'm going to map it semi close to technika style

EDIT: All done

Download: SPHAZER - Area 7 (DaRRi MIx) [Charles' Lite Mixing].osu
Topic Starter
DaRRi

NoHItter wrote:

I could try making an Easy.

Edit: Make that a Normal.
okay waiting for your popular mixing then :D
NoHitter
Done.

On a sidenote, you have to add the a preview point in all diffs.
I would suggest 01:01:076 as DJPop already placed it as his preview point.

Also you have to add the guest diff mapper's names in the Tags.

Download: SPHAZER - Area 7 (DaRRi MIx) [NoHItter's Popular Mixing].osu
Topic Starter
DaRRi

NoHItter wrote:

Done.

On a sidenote, you have to add the a preview point in all diffs.
I would suggest 01:01:076 as DJPop already placed it as his preview point.

Also you have to add the guest diff mapper's names in the Tags.
thanks~ willdo :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply