Hisaka Yoko - Seishun Vibration

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
wring
Thx star :) < KyonkoHizara

James2250 wrote:

-That break is too long for me...20 seconds is just about rankable at certain times but 25+ seconds is overdoing it, try and cut it down (same as the other difficulties would work) fixed
-Keep every difficulty at tick rate 1 like Easy? It seems to fit the song more fixed
-Remove the audio lead-in on Easy and Normal as it isn't needed fixed
-The ending of every difficulty could be more consistent
Changed Easy and Normal end at the same timing

Easy:
02:51:413 (2,2) - would look nicer without overlaps like these fixed

Normal:
-Why only have this difficulty with a quiet volume set at the beginning? (custom override 2)
Because this is guest diff, so it depended on his sense, and I think it's also nice ;)

-Pretty low hp for a Normal~fixed
00:45:247 (1) - lower from hp bar to look neater? fixed
01:02:580 (2,4) - stack these fixed

Hard:
Looks nice

Sorry but going to pop mainly over that break for now as beginners don't really want to sit through such a long break that can easily be shortened
Call me back when fixes are done and I will rebubble~

Thx mod and star :) <James2250
James2250
Revived~
(also remind me about bubbles I pop more :p)
taka1235
みお
Shohei Ohtani
UGUU >W<~~~

Yeah you should like, get this ranked. >w<~

Miiiooo~
YaMaO04
:)
abalee
It's fine.
Topic Starter
wring

abalee wrote:

It's fine.
Thank you!! :)
Rigeru_old
:)
Katsuri
General
Your BG is 1023x767, It's not 4:3, I Suggest you to resize it to 1024x768 or 800x600, for the rankable way following the guidelines.

I think request to abalee a rebubble will not be a prob If you change just the BG.
Found just this thing, star.
Topic Starter
wring

Katsuri wrote:

General
Your BG is 1023x767, It's not 4:3, I Suggest you to resize it to 1024x768 or 800x600, for the rankable way following the guidelines.

I think request to abalee a rebubble will not be a prob If you change just the BG.
Found just this thing, star.
I think it a bit matter, so keepl no change still unless another BAT say sorry.
Anyway thank you!
Aleks719
Katsuri is right, your bg bas unrankable resolution

Normal
from 03:12:330 till 03:21:913 you used c:s1 , but you haven't soft custom hitsounds in folder. In Easy you can see same strange thing (03:21:413).

Good luck~ Fix it when you''ll find anybody for rebubbling
Shohei Ohtani
you can do it~.
Topic Starter
wring

Aleks719 wrote:

Katsuri is right, your bg bas unrankable resolution

Normal
from 03:12:330 till 03:21:913 you used c:s1 , but you haven't soft custom hitsounds in folder. In Easy you can see same strange thing (03:21:413).

Good luck~ Fix it when you''ll find anybody for rebubbling
Thank you mod.All fixed.
And I will full submit when it could be rebubbled :D

>CDFA
Thanks kdstar :oops:
Suzully
現在討論されている新しいガイドラインより
Background images must be at a maximum of 1024x768 pixels, although 800x600 is recommended. Most background ratios that are 4:3 should also work reasonably well. Using an image with a different ratio is fine, but will result in letterboxing (black bars at the top/bottom of the screen).
解像度が超えていなければアスペクト比が違っても問題ないとのこと。

ついでにまだ星投げてなかったので投げちゃいます(ノ)・ω・(ヾ)
jericho2442
Aleks719 and Katsuri ...............its one damn pixel.........it is fine and rankable. BG's a suggested to be 4:3 for the sake of images stretching and black lines, neither of them things are going to happen with 1 pixel......

yea its not a big factor to change and fix, i just had to clear up what has been said in this topic, since it is not true
Topic Starter
wring

Suzully wrote:

現在討論されている新しいガイドラインより
Background images must be at a maximum of 1024x768 pixels, although 800x600 is recommended. Most background ratios that are 4:3 should also work reasonably well. Using an image with a different ratio is fine, but will result in letterboxing (black bars at the top/bottom of the screen).
Thanks guideline and star :D

>jericho2442

Thanks clear this! I will remain the BG.
DarkEmerl
This hasn't got to do with improving the beatmaps themselves, but maybe you could add more tags, like 'K-ON' and 'HTT'?
Topic Starter
wring

DarkEmerl123 wrote:

This hasn't got to do with improving the beatmaps themselves, but maybe you could add more tags, like 'K-ON' and 'HTT'?
OK! I will add them in next submitting.Thank you!
James2250
Was about to rank this so if you want to add them go ahead and then poke me :P
(Although K-ON isn't really needed as already in the source)
PsychoSkill
nice map^^
James2250
Minor tags added, everything else checks out

Ranked~
S o r d a
Finally.
おめでとう!!
Thite
おめ!!
Topic Starter
wring
thx James!
thx every!
xvicxpx
The Picture and Notes get mixed up because they don't contrast each other. Please fix the picture or the notes colors because it gets really confusing :!: