Pierce The Veil - Bulls in the Bronx

posted
Total Posts
show more
Okoratu
i am moving this forward after confirming that aia is and may remain absolutely uncontactable.
The changes done to her difficulty are minor at best so i dont think she would mind to begin with.
peaceGiant
HB's insane has object ends not snapped via AImod, please check again and fix it if it needs fixing.
02:14:462 - 02:14:745 -
Topic Starter
Avena

peaceGiant wrote:

HB's insane has object ends not snapped via AImod, please check again and fix it if it needs fixing.
02:14:462 - 02:14:745 -
the fuck editor? I didn't even touch these notes and i checked aimod a few times.
I have no yea why but editor just decides to create 1~2 ms unsnaps, but it doesn't even report all of them.
If you check any map, there is a high chance there are REALLY small unsnaps which aren't detected
PEPPY PLOX
puxtu
rip in peace
Kin

Avena wrote:

the fuck editor? I didn't even touch these notes and i checked aimod a few times.
I have no yea why but editor just decides to create 1~2 ms unsnaps, but it doesn't even report all of them.
If you check any map, there is a high chance there are REALLY small unsnaps which aren't detected
PEPPY PLOX
it happen when you copy/paste pattern, when you convert slider to stream, or when you use "create polygon circles..."
AIMod do not notice 1~2ms unsnapped when it's circle. But detect it when it's slider end.
Topic Starter
Avena

Kin wrote:

Avena wrote:

PEPPY PLOX
it happen when you copy/paste pattern, when you convert slider to stream, or when you use "create polygon circles..."
AIMod do not notice 1~2ms unsnapped when it's circle. But detect it when it's slider end.
Weird thing is that the pattern wasn't even touched for the whole ranking process
and suddenly it's unsnapped
Like, i checked that quite a few times beforehand
Kaifin
maybe it was having too much fun
Okoratu
weird that wasn't there as i checked it but somehow i must have missed that???
i dont know get it fixed
Topic Starter
Avena

Okorin wrote:

weird that wasn't there as i checked it but somehow i must have missed that???
i dont know get it fixed
Starset checked AiMod and it doesn't show anything for him, it's probably a really strange occurance
anyways updated
-Mo-
Rebub for phantom unrankable stuff.
Ora
that's spooky
Okoratu
requalify for spooky stuff being fixed
Topic Starter
Avena
halloween map???