Fixed everything that is deleted.
-Mo- wrote:So we did some group modding thing in our subdivision, so there's a mix of Okorin's, Nozhomi's, Wafu's, and my points. Most of it is copy-pasted so order/phrasing might be weird.
- A better OD spread for the upper diffs may be better, since some of us felt the transition from Hard to Insane in terms of OD was quite a jump. The top diff could might as well be OD9 and pishi's OD8.5 if you wanted to be.
- 00:27:214 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - This feels pretty cramped. Easy fix would be to move everything from the second combo over to the right a bit more. Doesn't seem to be such a serious concern, but fixed anyways
- 01:10:620 (6,1) - 00:25:901 (2,3) - 03:04:620 (5) - Theres should be custom stacked according to your style. Didn't fix the last one, I don't know why but it feels like it should stay as it is.
- 01:15:214 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - spacing could be decreasing instead of equal to map downwards pitch in a more obvious way This pattern reflects it perfectly in my opinion, no actual need for a spacing change here.
- 03:22:714 - feels weird to have a increased SV and a so small one after at 03:34:714 - , the intensity of the song don't offer a such variation I have no idea what this sentence even means
- 03:45:214 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - I almost misread these again, Could extend another tick like pishi's, But I might be bad so Probably, it's pretty much fine so it's unchanged.
Feel free to ask us to clarify anything if need be since the way we did this makes the post kind of messy.
Applied for HB and Aia because they are inactive.