forum

osu! Winter 2016 - Top 10 Mouse Players!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Poncho
Also I think the reason is that poncho and others are ritzeh's friends and they are just trying to further help his case, they don't have any personal investment in it apart from that.
I'm just tired of Smoothie World posting things about himself >See reddit. I don't understand how you guys don't see how silly and unusual osu! Winter 2016 Top 10 Mouse Players is. He could have done Top 10 (or 20) Mouse Players of 2015 and that would be totally fine because it wouldn't be nearly as bias as Winter 2016. This will be my last comment so I don't continue to muck up this thread with drama.
Sharkie

Blue Dragon wrote:

Why does it even matter?
Why are you so tilted up by this? Do you have to intervene whenever you see that someone is trying to do something you don't like, such as, in this case, "getting attention"?
I don't even see what's the point of all this fighting, lol
If he is really trying to get attention upon himself it doesn't change the fact that a video will be made about the top 10 mouse players! I don't really get what exactly is wrong here. Why are you all calling him out for "being an attention whore"? What impact does this even have in your life or game experience at all??
You're clearly causing completely unnecessary drama. There is absolutely nothing that can happen from all the hateful comments here (other than the video being cancelled, which is just something bad as it's less original/good content for this game, no matter who appears in the video and who doesn't).
If you really want Smoothie World to not appear in a "Top 10 Mouse Players" video, since he apparently "wasn't relevant until he started ranking up" according to you, then just make your own thread with your own votes and in the video, make sure to not include him. It's not that hard to do, or is it?
Probably not harder than coming in here and wasting your time arguing over the fact that he's bringing attention to himself or isn't.

Can we please get back to voting? (or not, since apparently he already gave up on this).
Well, Poncho's point was that, it is possible it was to spite another mouse player. (Which is completely possible)
And honestly, kinda rude.
Anyway, being all "its not a big deal, why do you care" thing is kinda hypocritical. Because I'm pretty sure everyone here has lashed out to spite in one way or another, whether it was considered rational or irrational.
Uhh, we're human. Chill.
Smoothie, you're probably gonna tell yourself and everyone else I'm just making this post because of what happened between us, but this is my honest opinion, and here we need to look at the facts instead of defending friends for the sake for defending friends. On both sides.
Mismagius
i'm not defending anyone here, I just don't care about what's happening and I don't care about the fact that "it was possible to spite another player"

you can totally solve this in PM instead of attacking people personally in public, for fuck's sake

and who cares if this is being hypocritical or not, does that mean I shouldn't go through the effort of trying to cease this shitfest?

please stop ffs
E m i
Fex
1. Brendan
2. Angelsim
3. cptnXn
4. Doomsday
5. Wilchq
6. Ritzeh
7. AmaiHachimitsu
8. Pyonta
9. Fex
10. Naruni
Azer
how about we all just enjoy the game and share our appreciation for mouse players yeah

cool thanks
AJT
1. Angelsim
2. Wilchq
3. AmaiHachimitsu
4. Doomsday
5. Gokuri
6. Smoothie World
7. cptnXn
8. Azerite
9. MouseEasy
10. Ritzeh
Yuudachi-kun

Azer wrote:

how about we all just enjoy the game and share our appreciation for mouse players yeah

cool thanks
Mouse players are not appreciable
ZenithPhantasm

Khelly wrote:

Azer wrote:

cool thanks
Fuck that fuck you
Ney
drama over community-based rankings wowie

winter 2016's admittedly too short of a period, but shit man we don't need a 5 page argument over it lmao
Topic Starter
-Visceral-
People that are defending me, you really aren't helping. You're just blowing this out of proportion. Ritzeh literally said like 1 or 2 sentences and suddenly you all feel the need to take sides and shit and it's really lame, so just chill out and take it to PM if you REALLY have to settle something. You're all just making it worse tbh : /
I Give Up

Khelly wrote:

I'm sure he don't mean that...
Raiden
you guys should just play taiko ;)

hehe
E m i

Smoothie World wrote:

People that are defending me, you really aren't helping. You're just blowing this out of proportion. Ritzeh literally said like 1 or 2 sentences and suddenly you all feel the need to take sides and shit and it's really lame, so just chill out and take it to PM if you REALLY have to settle something. You're all just making it worse tbh : /
noo not ritzeh
the problem is the people who seem to only be able to speak in fallacies.

observation time
perhaps ritzeh specifically asked a few friends to follow his observation. maybe there was nothing to work with, no resources to make smithew world feel bad.
rules of the operation:
1. thoughts speak louder than both actions and words. apply blame.
but where's the connection?
2. doesn't matter, guilty until proven innocent. apply blame.

i don't think that's what happened and i'm probably the most mad in this thread, but really bad arguments...
Cocaine dog
1. Warrock
2. Espaas
3. Warrock
4. Warrock
5. Warrock
6. Warrock
7. Warrock
8. Warrock
9. Warrock
10. Warrock
Espaas
1. warrock
E m i
shut up mithew
mithew
-_-
Sylveon
peachick
Trompo
1. Wilchq
2. Angelism
3. Doomsday
4. AmaiHachimitsu
5. cptnXn
6. Gokuri
7. Smoothie World
8. Ritzeh
9. W3SON
10. Azerite
Jellyfish McGub
play more, duh
Endie-

Espaas wrote:

1. warrock
lucio54
1) angelsim
2) wilchq
3) Cptxn
4) doosmday
5)gokuri
6) ritzeh
7) Amai hachumitsu
8) Mouseeasy
9) Peachick
10) Smoothie world
Idylla
1)Wilchq
2)Angelsim
3)fieryrage
4)Doomsday
5)AmaiHachimitsu
6)MouseEasy
7)Gokuri
8)PeaChick
9)Touchette
10)Smoothie World
Lambykinz
Wait, Doomsday doesn't use a mousepad?
verto

Raiden wrote:

you guys should just play taiko ;)

hehe
Then they'd argue about the top 10 ddkk players.
Hamster Only
lol mouse with keyboard

wheres the thread for top mouse only

thats where the real pros are at
chainpullz

HamsterCurry wrote:

lol mouse with keyboard

wheres the thread for top mouse only

thats where the real pros are at
Uh, there's really no debate. Rivi is pretty much indisputably the best mouse only player.
Esemoka
1. Riviclia
2 .AmaiHachimitsu
3. Angelsim
4. Wilchq
5. Pyonta
6. MouseEasy
7. PeaChick
8. Doomsday
9. Gokuri
10 .Smoothie World
KupcaH