forum

How much does NF affect pp gain

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheLonePiggy
ive been playing osu! and i've found that my top ranks show my level that I can consistently preform but every once and awhile I see people who's top plays are on 5-6 star maps that are giving them pp above my highest play even though their accuracy is terrible and they have NF on. I'm just wondering how much NF affects pp gain from a no-mod play and if I should refrain from screwing around in multi lobby's with high star maps and NF

EDIT: no i am not planning on doing this myself I feel like my 4.4* and under range is just fine for now
Yuudachi-kun
-10%
Deva
-10% pp
-100% skill unless if you are using it when its completely unnecessary
winber1
don't be a 70% accuracy "6 star maps are easy" faglord.
maintain accuracy
become good player
DeathHydra
You still need a considerably high combo to get pp from NF plays. People that has NF plays on their top ranks usually only mash their keyboard yet luckily keep their combos, hence the low accuracy.

You gain nothing by playing NF on 6* songs hoping for some pp because you will mash your keyboard as well. The only thing you might get is a broken keyboard, or few pp, which is not really important
Topic Starter
TheLonePiggy

winber1 wrote:

maintain accuracy
become good player
I'm not trying to be like that if thats how I sound :D I don't have any intention of tainting my profiles top ranks with C's + NF
Topic Starter
TheLonePiggy

DeathAdderz wrote:

You still need a considerably high combo to get pp from NF plays. People that has NF plays on their top ranks usually only mash their keyboard yet luckily keep their combos, hence the low accuracy.

You gain nothing by playing NF on 6* songs hoping for some pp because you will mash your keyboard as well. The only thing you might get is a broken keyboard, or few pp, which is not really important
Good to know :) . I'm not planning on leaving my 4.4* and under range for a while. 6* is far away
ithgyu

HK_ wrote:

-10% pp
-100% skill unless if you are using it when its completely unnecessary
i play with nf all the time. Its a good mod and you have no idea what you are talking about
Risa
NF is best mod
I wouldve quit this game in 1 day if it doesnt exist
greev
Idk why am replying to a 3 years old post but anyways still..
10% as i asked my friend.
and yes no fail is a good mod and can help you a lot practicing the map
KupcaH

greevy wrote:

Idk why am replying to a 3 years old post but anyways still..
10% as i asked my friend.
and yes no fail is a good mod and can help you a lot practicing the map
Ca8z1k

winber1 wrote:

maintain accuracy
become good player
what about 60% 8 stars are easy player? (its not im joking please dont attack me)
Voidedosu

Ca8z1k wrote:

winber1 wrote:

maintain accuracy
become good player
what about 60% 8 stars are easy player? (its not im joking please dont attack me)
Don't be a 3-year-old thread necro-er. THat leads to serious complications and issues down the line.

(also, IIRC NF no longer affects pp? Or at least I've not noticed it during this challenge I'm doing.)
Patatitta

Voidedosu wrote:

Ca8z1k wrote:

winber1 wrote:

maintain accuracy
become good player
Don't be a 3-year-old thread necro-er. THat leads to serious complications and issues down the line.

(also, IIRC NF no longer affects pp? Or at least I've not noticed it during this challenge I'm doing.)
if you don't misss pp stays the same now