everybody loves cats!
That's a cat.
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

That's a troll.
Sakura
[General]
http://puu.sh/17wX what the heck?
This mp3 has really bad quality, did you re-encode from a low bitrate mp3 or something.

[Party Time]
I just dont see a streamfest kind of diff getting ranked, even if it fits the song, it's just finger pain X_X

[Taiko Oni]
I dont like the changes in speed nor the veeeeeery long stream at the end, once again this is just finger pain X_X

[Casual Cat]
I'd say lower OD and HP Drain a bit to help reduce the EIII diff spread.
00:28:741 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - These are a bit too much reducing the spacing between these could make that EIII look better.
01:41:468 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - This is really confusing with the current approach rate.

[LRJ's Kitten]
01:24:014 (2) - End this slider on white tick :<
arien666
[Taiko Oni]
HP -1
OD -1
Make all hitsounds normal not soft :3
00:37:832 - Move this speed change into 00:37:469
00:39:287 - Move this speed change into 00:38:923
00:40:741 - Move this speed change into 00:40:378 Also, change into 1.5x not 2.0x :3
00:54:014 - This green line makes some notes covered... So, why don't you remove this :3?
01:44:741 - Delete this break

So hard orz :3
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

Sakura Hana wrote:

[General]
http://puu.sh/17wX what the heck? I don't even understand where this screen is coming from :?
This mp3 has really bad quality, did you re-encode from a low bitrate mp3 or something. I know but there's no better quality :/

[Casual Cat]
I'd say lower OD and HP Drain a bit to help reduce the EIII diff spread. Hmm...made -1 on both :<
00:28:741 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - These are a bit too much reducing the spacing between these could make that EIII look better. ... I guess it's okay now? :?
01:41:468 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - This is really confusing with the current approach rate. Fixed.
ziin
http://puu.sh/19lR
Delete your local copy of the map, redownload the copy which is online, delete the crap that doesn't belong in the folder (desktop.ini) and do a full resubmit. However considering this is essentially the same as an empty osb, I don't see why we should care.

This is the original afaik. (note it doesn't have the tag at the end because it's not actually part of the song). It sounds the same as the one from the video to me, but then again I can't tell the difference between anything above 160 kbps average.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YKD77X81
LesTrucsRoses

arien666 wrote:

[Taiko Oni]
HP -1
OD -1
Make all hitsounds normal not soft :3
00:37:832 - Move this speed change into 00:37:469

00:39:287 - Move this speed change into 00:38:923
00:40:741 - Move this speed change into 00:40:378Also, change into 1.5x not 2.0x :3
00:54:014 - This green line makes some notes covered... So, why don't you remove this :3?
01:44:741 - Delete this break I cannot. I added a spinner in there instead.

So hard orz :3
Download: USBduck - Keyboard Cat ZONE (footix31) [Taiko Oni].osu
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
HPDrainRate and OverallDifficulty 0? Wtf?
It's supposed to be -1, not -7. Don't make things like this please.
Also the timing and the beatmap creator are wrong, you must download the map again and be sure it's updated before making changes.
And it's not the first time I say this :/

ziin wrote:

http://puu.sh/19lR
Delete your local copy of the map, redownload the copy which is online, delete the crap that doesn't belong in the folder (desktop.ini) and do a full resubmit. However considering this is essentially the same as an empty osb, I don't see why we should care.

This is the original afaik. (note it doesn't have the tag at the end because it's not actually part of the song). It sounds the same as the one from the video to me, but then again I can't tell the difference between anything above 160 kbps average.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YKD77X81
Well maybe I just should take this mp3 and remove that keyboard cat part a the end :<
It sounds the same as the one from the video to me too. So I'll keep it like this and will change only if someone ask me to.

Edit: Since both LRJ and LTR piss me off, I'll fix the mods on their maps myself.
If you're against this you can ask me to delete your guest @LRJ & LTR.
Jako87

Kurosanyan wrote:

Jako87 wrote:

everybody loves cats!
... and dogs 8-)
LesTrucsRoses
Gcode
why is this still in pending... rank :v
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

Gcode wrote:

why is this still in pending... rank :v
;_;
I did my best to rank it but nobody want to touch this thing.
happy30
[General]

First offset +4
add "flowering" to the tags (from flowering night)

i don't see any problems with the maps
You should totally wait for this and then SB the end with that tune when you fail :)
DJPop
~Every diffs~
Add new timing at 118,310 with 185bpm

That's all, +Star

Edit: Bubbled
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
Finally!!! <3
Ekoro
ZOMG

Gogo rank !
Hyguys
XD gl rankin dis
RhaiizoN
:o *
Aleks719
go-go-ranked
abalee
Well... orz

not gonna to pop it but for me use normal-normal to replace the soft-clap sounds better(by using custom hitsound).
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

abalee wrote:

Well... orz

not gonna to pop it but for me use normal-normal to replace the soft-clap sounds better(by using custom hitsound).
I tried but the loud sound of the claps make it disturbing imo, it's harder to follow the rhythm with it D:
Yuzeyun
GOGOGOGO TU PEUX LE FAIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
osushi_old
Star <3
Alice
Pendant ce temps, des maps +12 se font ranker après 2 semaines d'existence.
Star, mec.
Raimon
too nice to be real, love the cat
theowest
Garven

Kurosanyan wrote:

[ ! ] The video will burn hurt your eyes [ ! ]
You weren't kidding.

[General]
Mapping the ending is kind of weird since it just suddenly cuts off. It would have fit a lot better if you didn't map it and it played during the score viewing.

[Casual Cat]
Spacing feels high for a difficulty named "casual"
00:48:654 (6) - Having this end at 00:49:018 - and starting a new short slider at 00:49:109 - plays better to me
01:23:563 (6) - Same thing here

[Taiko Oni]
00:30:382 (1) - Feels like it's starting late. 00:30:200 - Start that spinner here or add a note. Feels empty otherwise.
01:58:270 (5) - Snapped on the wrong beat

[Party Time]
01:17:563 (5) - I dunno... I keep missing it. Doesn't flow well to me.
Aurele
-star-
ekopret8ks
Aurele
Je sais, ca fait un bout mais...

POURQUOI EST ELLE GRAVEWARD ? :( Why.. ? :C
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

Garven wrote:

Kurosanyan wrote:

[ ! ] The video will burn hurt your eyes [ ! ]
You weren't kidding.
Lolwut, what happened when I wrote that

[General]
Mapping the ending is kind of weird since it just suddenly cuts off. It would have fit a lot better if you didn't map it and it played during the score viewing.
Yeah you're right, deleted.

[Casual Cat]
Spacing feels high for a difficulty named "casual" I'll remake all the spacing of the map o/
00:48:654 (6) - Having this end at 00:49:018 - and starting a new short slider at 00:49:109 - plays better to me Fixed
01:23:563 (6) - Same thing here Same fix here

[Taiko Oni]
00:30:382 (1) - Feels like it's starting late. 00:30:200 - Start that spinner here or add a note. Feels empty otherwise. Fix'd
01:58:270 (5) - Snapped on the wrong beat Well there's no problem now since it doesn't exist

[Party Time]
01:17:563 (5) - I dunno... I keep missing it. Doesn't flow well to me. Looks okay to me :|
Finally back on osu, sorry for the late fix! :o
Jako87

Garven wrote:

Kurosanyan wrote:

[General]
Yeah you're right, deleted.
Ending was weird but so is the map! I loved it very much and I highly recommend to put it back! :D

Thanks!
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

Jako87 wrote:

Ending was weird but so is the map! I loved it very much and I highly recommend to put it back! :D

Thanks!
No :< The end was useless to map imo, it's better like this. Also the timing at the end was hard to found so it solves the problem.
James2250
Finally getting around to checking all of the mod queue posts, so here I am~

-Tick rate 0.5 is strongly looked down upon these days (and will be removed as an option pretty soon). I would experiment with 1.0 or 2 and see how they fit
-The first offset sounds fairly early to me at the moment, try and get a second opinion on that if you can
-I am happier with the end not being mapped compared to how it was before

LRJ's Kitten:
Looks good

Casual Cat:
00:12:382 (4) - snap to 1/3?
01:18:836 (4) - isn't snapped correctly (thanks AIBat)
01:20:200 (4) - ^
01:20:654 (6) - ^
01:25:109 (5) - ^ (double check the rest just to make sure)
01:44:382 (7) - snap the same as 'Party Time'? Fits more imo

Party Time:
Looks good

Pretty solid mapset, just a few things to check over
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan

James2250 wrote:

Finally getting around to checking all of the mod queue posts, so here I am~

-Tick rate 0.5 is strongly looked down upon these days (and will be removed as an option pretty soon). I would experiment with 1.0 or 2 and see how they fit M'kay, done :/
-The first offset sounds fairly early to me at the moment, try and get a second opinion on that if you can I don't know... I prefer keep it like this for the moment
-I am happier with the end not being mapped compared to how it was before

LRJ's Kitten:
Looks good

Casual Cat:
00:12:382 (4) - snap to 1/3? Oops, fix'd
01:18:836 (4) - isn't snapped correctly (thanks AIBat) What do you mean by that? I see no problems there...
01:20:200 (4) - ^
01:20:654 (6) - ^
01:25:109 (5) - ^ (double check the rest just to make sure)
01:44:382 (7) - snap the same as 'Party Time'? Fits more imo Wasn't supposed to be like this, fix'd

Party Time:
Looks good

Pretty solid mapset, just a few things to check over
Gonzvlo
Fixing the thread's icon.
Topic Starter
Kurosanyan
Keyboard Cat Zone in graveyard?

Raimon
TELL SOMEONE TO REBUB THIS
Aleks719
Let's try again~

General
  1. This SB with fail.png (1x1 pixel, lol) is absolutely unnecessary.
    Remove fail. png + osb + full submit.
  2. Remove this line from taiko diff with the aid of notepad :
    Video,0,"Keyboard Cat ZONE _Original.avi
  3. Inconsistency in Kiai Times in osu!diffs. btw, it's unsnapped o/
  4. As i see in another map, turn off epilepsy warning, cuz you left disclaimer about video in creator's words.
  5. Your bg looks like a bad quality photo, ask somebody to make normal black constant borders o/
LRJ's Kitten
your stats are too high. set these: hp2, ar3, od2
00:17:200 (1) - start it 1/4 earlier
01:19:200 (3) - hard to read, peplace it 1/4 later on white tick
01:42:382 (2,3) - better short sleder instead
01:43:836 (5,6) - don't like this type of stacks in easiest diffs

Casual Cat

some sliders have hidden or almost hidden reverses. as examlple 00:20:200 (2). recheck all diff please by youself..
01:10:927 (1,2,3) - pretty confused, change pattern
01:42:018 (3,1) - ncombos here should be :

Taiko Oni

Tickrate 0.5 is unrankable, set ticktrate 1
btw, bg works wrong, fix it too :
show more