you forgot to change metronomes to 4/4
~Easy~Thanks Sonnyc! everything fixed
- Unsnapped. 00:39:261 - Here was a slider with unsnapped end due to that red line and couldn't snap it so I better changed it with a slider with repeat and a circle to emphasize this downbeat.
- 00:23:661 (2) - I'm pretty sure this spacing error wasn't intended. oops
- 02:33:456 (2) - Removing this object will have a better emphasize on the clap sound of 02:33:256, and the follow the song better. Unlike 02:35:856 (2), there isn't a vocal here. Keeping here empty will make a distinct difference. good point, removed
- 03:11:656 (1,2,3,1) - I thought this pattern was meant to be a symmetry. Mind making some adjustment here? oops, didnt notice xD
~Just Like Me~
- 00:30:061 (2,3) - This felt pretty unstable in visual, because they are both linear sliders, but aren't having some kind of a relation. Consider making them a parallel slider.
- 02:21:256 (5) - Remove this finish. I believe this wasn't intended considering the setting of other difficulties.
- 02:22:456 (4,5,6) - These notes feel rounder than 02:21:656 (1,2,3). Mind giving a consistent feeling?
- 02:23:256 (1,2,3,1) - (1,2,3) having an inconsistent spacing while those being in a same combo doesn't feels natural. I equally spaced them now