lol i added them on the normal diff only wtf. i added them on hard diff now too
changing positions, a mild foodpoisoning later... lmao, grats on qat btw
huhu for all the stuff i've delayed here i'd mod another thing from you but i probably shouldn't promise any icons since then this same thing might just start over It's all cool. i actually have 2 complete mapsets so if you feel like modding any of them let me know so i can link them to u.
00:42:456 (3,1) - while this isn't necessarily dangerous for a slidershape you could just unwind 1 a bit so that the way this is supposed to be played is as obvious as for the rest of the map
00:44:056 - to 00:58:456 - what i can see throwing people off is that you swap between mapping and not mapping downbeats in 00:45:656 (2,3) - and 00:55:656 (2,3) - , i think just not swapping and just going with downbeats would be easier to understand here. aww i really liked how i had done it but seems like nobody agrees with it so i remapped this part, following downbeats.
02:04:056 (2,3) - two 1/2 sliders? the sounds behind it are basically asking for that / or like an 1/2 reverse, i think most things work better than 1/1 slider + circle for these sounds replaced with a 1/2 reverse, i think two 1/2 sliders might end up being too difficult all of a sudden.
02:23:656 (2) - ^ same here except with less sounds, that this slider is the same as the other ones while having such different sounds seems odd
your comboing is randomly onger and shorter, you should go over this diff and aim for evenly long combos or explain the system that i didn't find to me My combos from the beginning to 00:58:456 are placed every time the guitar melody repeats itself. Like one combo per two guitar repeats or downbeats. I must note that I added a NC at 00:29:661 because such a strong beat without NC felt wrong. Here, at 00:53:656 (1) I didn't follow the guitar combo pattern correctly, so it would actually fit to remove NC from 00:56:056 (1) to keep these three notes as part of the same combo as they should have been from the beginning, so I did.
I'll explain some important stuff:
01:44:056 (1) - This one is to emphasize "just like you" so I'd rather keep this one, I like it and think it makes sense. But I removed 01:34:456 (4) that one, it's not as necessary as the "just like you" one.
From 01:46:456 to 02:05:656 I can't really shorten those combos, as they actually make sense and follow the downbeats correctly. I tried removing some but it ends up feeling off so I better kept them as they are. However I did make some NC changes from 02:05:656 till the end. I think they make more sense now.
I also made some changes on my own for consistency purposes and few improvements. I added some missing whistles and swapped 01:13:656 (4,5) in order to follow the music correctly and make 01:15:256 downbeat clickable.
Other than that, I changed everything you pointed out
~Easy~Thanks Sonnyc! everything fixed
- Unsnapped. 00:39:261 - Here was a slider with unsnapped end due to that red line and couldn't snap it so I better changed it with a slider with repeat and a circle to emphasize this downbeat.
- 00:23:661 (2) - I'm pretty sure this spacing error wasn't intended. oops
- 02:33:456 (2) - Removing this object will have a better emphasize on the clap sound of 02:33:256, and the follow the song better. Unlike 02:35:856 (2), there isn't a vocal here. Keeping here empty will make a distinct difference. good point, removed
- 03:11:656 (1,2,3,1) - I thought this pattern was meant to be a symmetry. Mind making some adjustment here? oops, didnt notice xD
~Just Like Me~
- 00:30:061 (2,3) - This felt pretty unstable in visual, because they are both linear sliders, but aren't having some kind of a relation. Consider making them a parallel slider.
- 02:21:256 (5) - Remove this finish. I believe this wasn't intended considering the setting of other difficulties.
- 02:22:456 (4,5,6) - These notes feel rounder than 02:21:656 (1,2,3). Mind giving a consistent feeling?
- 02:23:256 (1,2,3,1) - (1,2,3) having an inconsistent spacing while those being in a same combo doesn't feels natural. I equally spaced them now