This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Maybe try using bpm around 133 not 322 It's not perfectly correct but will do for start i think. If you want to find nice bpm of your song tap t while in timing setup for the whole song. Tap to the beat ofc .
From M4M...Thx for the crtique!! Now i can make it better!!!! But it wil take a few days so expect me to message you guys like a week from now.
Please forgive me, but your map is still kinda impossible to mod. It's only possible to remap the whole thing because from what I can tell you don't know anything in the beatmap editor... Here are some tips I can give you:
Before making a map...
- Read this page first:
Read everything, then...
- At the bottom of the page you see this box:
- Read everything in the box in order, starting from meta, compose, design, timing, song setup, and so on...
- You don't need to read Custom Sample Overrides, Storyboarding, and Skinning for now though.
Well I could get you started:
- Delete every difficulty's hit circle, slider, or anything in your beatmap. They're all wrong and misplaced.
- To get the correct timing of your map, you should tap T at the timing tab after 00:18:099, the BPM you should get is 134.
- Offset should be around 7352
- In easy, place every hit circle, slider (Including the slider's tail), or spinner at only the white ticks (1/1 beat snap divisor).
- In normal, place every hit circle, slider (Including the slider's tail), or spinner at only the white and red ticks (1/2 beat snap divisor).
- In hard, place every hit circle, slider (Including the slider's tail), or spinner at only the white, red and blue ticks (1/4 beat snap divisor).
- Here is an example of hit circle placement on easy:
Notice it is only placed on the white ticks.
- Uhhh if you didn't understand all that, add me as friend and when I go online in the game, message me. PM is not too efficient for teaching stuff like this.
No one would be willing to mod your map if you can't time your map and place notes properly yet... So if you've tried to place notes correctly in the easy diff, PM me.