1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted

Khelly wrote:

It's impossible to singletap above 200 bpm. i'm sorry, OP. :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q29g7_2QA-o just Doomsday casually singletapping 320bpm.
posted
This is internet. Stop taking stuff seriously.
posted

TMiracle wrote:

Khelly wrote:

It's impossible to singletap above 200 bpm. i'm sorry, OP. :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q29g7_2QA-o just Doomsday casually singletapping 320bpm.
Scarlet rose has too many sliders for you to consider it 320 bpm. You have to think of maps like the 306 bpm Portal map Rafis fc'd.

Shukusai no elementalia is a better example for 300 than Scarlet rose.
posted

Khelly wrote:

Scarlet rose has too many sliders for you to consider it 320 bpm. You have to think of maps like the 306 bpm Portal map Rafis fc'd.

Shukusai no elementalia is a better example for 300 than Scarlet rose.
my point is: 200bpm is not a limit for singletap. :P

Don't let your memes be dreams!
posted

TMiracle wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Scarlet rose has too many sliders for you to consider it 320 bpm. You have to think of maps like the 306 bpm Portal map Rafis fc'd.

Shukusai no elementalia is a better example for 300 than Scarlet rose.
my point is: 200bpm is not a limit for singletap. :P

Don't let your memes be dreams!
posted
step 1. Play higher bpm maps

step 2. give up and alternate
posted
Old maps + DT
posted
singletap more
posted

Khelly wrote:

It's impossible to singletap above 200 bpm. i'm sorry, OP. :(
I saw someone single tapping mendes DT...

Anyway here https://osu.ppy.sh/b/207088 play this with EZ&HT And single tap the ENTIRE thing DO NOT stop. Slowly work your way up from the first map to the highest im currently at the third map if it burns like hell muscle through it remember JUST DO IT DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS.

posted
Play mania jack maps :)
posted

TMiracle wrote:

Khelly wrote:

It's impossible to singletap above 200 bpm. i'm sorry, OP. :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q29g7_2QA-o just Doomsday casually singletapping 320bpm.
those are magic fingers and i dont even know if it is worth trying to be able to singletap like that
posted
Just ask any of these guys in the first or second page
http://osuskills.tk/top/stamina

Or just watch this replay:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6u8oemnlw9ps ... 9.osr?dl=0

Map:
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/83338
posted

abraker wrote:

Just ask any of these guys in the first or second page http://osuskills.tk/top/stamina
I'm on page 4 :o
posted

Khelly wrote:

abraker wrote:

Just ask any of these guys in the first or second page http://osuskills.tk/top/stamina
I'm on page 4 :o
I'm on page 229 8-)
Please sign in to reply.