posted
Total Posts
show more
those

wring wrote:

those wrote:

Eh..

[wring]
  1. 00:12:494 (1) - remain. It's unrankable, isn't it? It's not unrankable, and it will do a better job accounting for HP drain.
  2. 00:45:041 (1,2) - no.I think the slider start is the phrase start. "jibun" sounds more like {circle-slider}, since "ji" isn't really grouped with "bu-n" as "bu-n" is a harder and longer sound (you're Japanese, so you should know more about this than I do).
  3. 01:52:030 (3) - Because the later 01:52:371 (4,1) - , I want to curve slider for 01:52:712 (1) - The real question is, why did you break the formation at 01:52:030 (3) - instead of making 01:52:371 (4) - face the other direction?
  4. 02:14:189 (1) - Because everything used the same pattern is not interesting for me. And already four times have used, it's easy to feel the rhythm imo. Start a pattern, continue it. Otherwise, don't start the pattern at all. Therefore you should unstack some in the first chorus, or stack these. Apply this to 02:18:791 (1) -
  5. 02:58:507 (1) - and 02:58:933 (1) - Only the former I fixed. As I mentioned before, it's not unrankable, and it will be better if 02:58:848 - didn't give as much HP, so you should remove the combo from the spinner
wring

those wrote:

[wring]
  1. 00:12:494 (1) - It's not unrankable, and it will do a better job accounting for HP drain.ok
  2. 00:45:041 (1,2) - "jibun" sounds more like {circle-slider}, since "ji" isn't really grouped with "bu-n" as "bu-n" is a harder and longer sound (you're Japanese, so you should know more about this than I do).probably yes I know, so that I want to remain that.
  3. 01:52:030 (3) - The real question is, why did you break the formation at 01:52:030 (3) - instead of making 01:52:371 (4) - face the other direction?I know what you say, though, players can guess that the first and second formation is same pattern, and the third is another type. Truly the third (3) and (4) is same. But okay. I changed the first and second, then it would be fine, isn't it?
  4. 02:14:189 (1) - Start a pattern, continue it. Otherwise, don't start the pattern at all. Therefore you should unstack some in the first chorus, or stack these. Apply this to 02:18:791 (1) - I thought it own me. I have no reason to continue this style and it would be weary by using too every time. It's not in general, just my feeling.
  5. 02:58:507 (1) - and 02:58:933 (1) - As I mentioned before, it's not unrankable, and it will be better if 02:58:848 - didn't give as much HP, so you should remove the combo from the spinnerok
Thanks another mod ;)
NatsumeRin
bubble back.
Topic Starter
S o r d a
wow.thanks rinchan!
hoLysoup

NatsumeRin wrote:

bubble back.
真是感謝
<3
Andrea
Short IRC Mod.

- Fixed 2 new combo on spinners.
- Increased HP Drain by 1 tick on wring's diff.
- Fixed a stack on wring's diff.

Ranked~
Topic Starter
S o r d a
thanks for mod Andrea~
Finally my first map ranked!
rui
おめでとう!
YTYuyu

S o r d a wrote:

Finally my first map ranked!
you mean your very 1st map when you started mapping? if that's the case congratz on the rank ;)
Topic Starter
S o r d a
>rui
ありがとー!
>>Byakugan249
yes,you're right~
thanks<3
hoLysoup
oh! :D suge!
Fionana
omedeto!
GiNa
Gratz 8-)
vizzy
Congrats!
Pastel
おめでとう~!
Kawayi Rika
Omedeto sorda chan :3
alacat
おめでとうございます :oops:
Meowcenaries
grats
banvi
omedeto~
Frostmourne
Gratzzz S o r d a :D
phonic
omedeto~ \:D/
Sure
first map lol
Congraturations, Sorda :D
terametis
いえええええい
xsrsbsns
Yeah! grats~
Topic Starter
S o r d a
thanks for All<3
thanks for many support guys
wring
omedetou!
merchat7
oh grats Sorda!
Topic Starter
S o r d a
thanks both!
KayeSara
yay~gratz~kamibaka~
raririn
gratz~!
Topic Starter
S o r d a
thanks again Kayesara and raririn!
DarknessAngel
gratz ~ S o r d a and wring !! :)
Topic Starter
S o r d a
forgot hoLysoup www anyway thanks DarknessAngel!