forum

I can't do anything about my streaming.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alter-
I cant do it, no matter how much I try I can't stream passed 180bpm, and its been getting worse. I can't even stream past 160 now. I've been taking my rests like I should and practicing my streaming maps from 150bpm all the way to 200bpm.
I've gotten so good at this game I'd hate to just quit because of depression of all my friends getting above me. I've gotten so emotional that I start to cry when I start to fail on 160bpm maps. It seems I cant fix this, for weeks now I cant even do it, no, not even weeks "months" and "months" and "months." I've tried and I cant do it anymore. I really just want to quit this god damn game, but I can't, I keep coming back hoping it's fixed.
I've taken atleast 3 months of breaks in my year, one for CtB, one for Mania, and one for another game. I come back and It still isn't fixed, I play for weeks after my return from each break and I still cant do it. All my improvement I see in is my Aim. But now I see all my friends improving in streaming and aiming... I feel left behind. Sometimes I just ask myself, maybe I just wasn't born with fast fingers like everyone else... People say, Just keep playing (Ya for a year). People say, just play streaming maps (ya for a year). People say, you have fatique, you need to rest (Ya, 3 separate months of breaks, I return practice and do my daily rests and it doesn't get any better).
I heard that if you legit get depressed from something in a sport or game that's holding you back, then you really enjoy that sport/game. Is that true?
Yuudachi-kun
Give me pictures of your osu playing position. Also it's not about "fast fingers." That tells me you don't know how to speed. It's about developing your arm muscles.

E: Also, what are your stream practice maps. They better be legitimate maps and not those maps named "stream practice".
winber1
accept defeat and go play hr and nomod

that's what i've done
tfg50
You don't play enough to develop good stamina. By that I mean the kind of stamina that you use when you know what you are doing and not just spamming keys like a retard. A big part of streaming is mental+form of your wrist/fingers/arm when you are streaming imo. Using myself as an example, I used to have shitty stamina and I couldn't even pass 160 bpm long streams (100-200 notes) properly but now that I have a lot more experience playing all kinds of maps including maps that are long and are heavy on streams (those develop basic stam the most imo) I can always SS "slow" deathstreams like gigantic otn (180 bpm?) even after taking a huge break from playing.

TLDR play more, also try playing stream heavy maps one after the other. They don't need to be fast to be good practice and when you feel tired the practice is working, you will notice yourself getting better after some time.
chainpullz
You literally have less than half my actual hitcount... seriously fucking play more. Stop acting like a little bitch. It's not even been a month since your last bitchpost.
Dre-
damn you roasted the hell out of him chill :p anyway you don't have stamina but you seemed to do fine farming daidai heh.
Deva
wtf dude even i have been playing more than you
Also playing one stream map a day doesnt really count as practicing streams, you need to spam the hell out of streamsnot spam as in mash please
DeathHydra
You play too much tv size that your stamina is not improving. Play more long maps so that you have the stamina to do long streams
Deva

DeathAdderz wrote:

You play too much tv size
Scratch what i said. This is your problem. You play extremely short jump only maps and expect to get better at streaming. Get real please.
ithgyu
if you are not putting in the work that is physically exhausting your arm, you wont get better at streaming
Yuudachi-kun

II Jelli II wrote:

if you are not putting in the work that is physically exhausting your arm, you wont get better at streaming faster
ftfy
ithgyu
:3
I Give Up
Streaming is over rated. Look at where I am. Give aim pls.
ithgyu
Aim is over rated. Look at where I am. Give speed pls.
TMiracle
Being good at the game is over rated. Look at where I am. Give everything pls.
Setsuna

winber1 wrote:

accept defeat and go play hr and nomod

that's what i've done
Oh crap. Winber got unbanned.

Kunino Sagiri
just be yourself
iderekmc
i have many more hits than u and i stream much worse for sure, in this map i get 85% always xD https://osu.ppy.sh/b/847314&m=0 (extra diff) ...5-09 stars, and i can fc 6.7 star songs xD
iderekmc

chainpullz wrote:

You literally have less than half my actual hitcount... seriously fucking play more. Stop acting like a little bitch. It's not even been a month since your last bitchpost.
and me? i have 8 million hits and people rank 17k get 99% in songs i get 85% lol
Deva

iderekmc wrote:

i have many more hits than u and i stream much worse for sure, in this map i get 85% always xD https://osu.ppy.sh/b/847314&m=0 (extra diff) ...5-09 stars, and i can fc 6.7 star songs xD
i cant even pass it because stamina :/
chainpullz

iderekmc wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

and me? i have 8 million hits and people rank 17k get 99% in songs i get 85% lol
That's still barely over half my total hits.
DeathHydra

iderekmc wrote:

Stop mashing and learn streams. 175 bpm OD8 shouldn't be that hard
B1rd

iderekmc wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

You just need to work on your aim dude, that's the key to accurate streaming.
TMiracle

DeathAdderz wrote:

iderekmc wrote:

Stop mashing and learn streams. 175 bpm OD8 shouldn't be that hard
Dat sad moment when I realised I got almost the same total hits as deathadderz, but am still scrub-rank. NotLikeThis.jpg
DeathHydra

TMiracle wrote:

Dat sad moment when I realised I got almost the same total hits as deathadderz, but am still scrub-rank. NotLikeThis.jpg
Play more. Everyone has different progression rate and you shouldn't feel inferior just because of that.