1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
posted
i suck at streaming and i suck at hr, which should i practice first?
posted
Streaming is the most fun
posted
personally i would go with streams first
posted
posted
Why not both? You just need to be a perfectionist and play hr a lot while aiming for high acc, eventually both your hr skills and streaming skills will get better.
posted
I have really hard time understanding how you people who are sub 5k still cant stream...
posted

HK_ wrote:

I have really hard time understanding how you people who are sub 5k still cant stream...
Thank you Mr. Monstrata.
posted

chainpullz wrote:

HK_ wrote:

I have really hard time understanding how you people who are sub 5k still cant stream...
Thank you Mr. Monstrata.
His last map is such good stream practice
posted
Streaming. You'll need to be decent at streams for most HR maps too, so that is sort of the base-skill here.
posted

Khelly wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

Thank you Mr. Monstrata.
His last map is such good stream practice
A lot of his maps have streams these days tbh but you can't deny hes a large reason for the static spacing triangle spam mapping meta. The funny thing is he was never a triangle mapper. People were just too dense to see that all the triangles formed a hexagrid and that was the heart of his mapping style.

For reference this map afaik was made in mockery of monstrata's style:
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/718032
posted
I havent noticed that meta, but most of his maps are fun for me to play//practice at the same time so I really son't give a fuck about the complaints.

Shiranai monogatari celestial remains my favourite dt map
posted
I dont really play his maps so i have no idea what do you mean but whatever...
posted

HK_ wrote:

I dont really play his maps so i have no idea what do you mean but whatever...
Play his maps then. You will reach 10k rank if you can FC most of his maps, which is not a very hard thing to do if you are quite good at jumps. The hard thing is acc, because usually the OD is high
posted

DeathAdderz wrote:

HK_ wrote:

I dont really play his maps so i have no idea what do you mean but whatever...
Play his maps then. You will reach 10k rank if you can FC most of his maps, which is not a very hard thing to do if you are quite good at jumps. The hard thing is acc, because usually the OD is high
So basically you can get 10k rank by being good at acc and aim.

WOW, WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT YOU NEEDED SKILL TO GAIN RANKS.
posted
I got to 8k off of pure aim before I stopped trying to be good at this game, aim is clearly too OP. Streaming is harder than aim imo.
posted

otoed1 wrote:

I got to 8k off of pure aim before I stopped trying to be good at this game, aim is clearly too OP. Streaming is harder than aim imo.
Streaming IS aim.
posted
wtf if i worked a little bit on my aim id be shitting pp
why did nobody tell me earlier about that??
posted

HK_ wrote:

wtf if i worked a little bit on my aim id be shitting pp
why did nobody tell me earlier about that??
Because you never ask
posted

Khelly wrote:

otoed1 wrote:

I got to 8k off of pure aim before I stopped trying to be good at this game, aim is clearly too OP. Streaming is harder than aim imo.
Streaming IS aim.
No it's not.
posted

DeathAdderz wrote:

Because you never ask
:/

B1rd wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Streaming IS aim.
No it's not.
Then pls explain why is there so many people who can deathstream 222 bpm but there are so few FCs on FD4D?
show more
Please sign in to reply.