forum

Your Current Life Situation

posted
Total Posts
show more
ColdTooth
I'm currently on the verge on failing chemistry, but I got a really good quiz grade so I should be ok
Rilene

lol wrote:

blow me
go hire one
:^)
chaee

Rilene wrote:

lol wrote:

blow me
go hire one
:^)
I volunteer
Therieri
;)

lol wrote:

at the moment my life is fucking fantastic

i have fuck loads of money
my gf is fucking great
im never bored
always happy
since a young age i have been praised for being intellectually superior than everyone else
im basically fucking perfect right now

blow me
Please give me your signature!
Aomi

lol wrote:

my gf is fucking great
im never bored
always happy
since a young age i have been praised for being intellectually superior than everyone else

blow me
That's great, but it's likely that that happiness will be short-lived.
Do you work a part-time job, if anything?
lol

Therieri wrote:

;)
Please give me your signature!
pm me

Aomi wrote:

lol wrote:

my gf is fucking great
im never bored
always happy

blow me
That's great, but it's likely that that happiness will be short-lived.
Do you work a part-time job, if anything?
what makes you say that?
And kind of, I freelance web dev every now and then while at uni
Aomi

lol wrote:

what makes you say that?
And kind of, I freelance web dev every now and then while at uni
I'm a pessimist, it's in my nature.
And life is just like that.
Won't let you be happy for too long, but will make you feel like complete and utter shit for prolonged periods of time, because it can.
Sometimes even your most loved ones won't make the situation better.
Battle
someone died
lol
The worst thing about this thread isn't that everyone has depressing lives

It's the fact you've all accepted it and aren't trying to change it
Pawsu
Slowly getting motivation back - trying to have high spirits.
I feel really inspired.
YTYuyu
let's see...i'm trying to re-build my life after a rough 3rd and 4th year of high school. college has its ups and downs with different classmates but i won't get into that.
slowly letting go of the friends i used to love and care for which is a process, but i'm getting there.
working right now to take a break from schooling.
working on a big personal project on which i hope i'll accomplish someday.

to put it in a nutshell, it's a slow process in re-building but overall i'm in the right track.
Shohei Ohtani
kill me
chaee

Reditum wrote:

kill me
same
Eymi

lol wrote:

It's false.
Aurani

lol wrote:

You've been blessed with superior intelligence, Mr. Genius, so you should've come to the conclusion that the nature of this thread is to vent when shit is going down. Couple that with the average age of your wanker here, and voila - the reason why everyone seems so depressed and helpless. :p

Having said that, my life's pretty much the same as yours atm, but I'd like to swap out the gf part for good health.
Jean barrios
just imagine a cluster of chaos
Alucard
Living the good life, nerds.
Meah
So busy with work
B1rd
chaee

B1rd wrote:

same
imitch5
School sucks, but only one more year till college so that's good. I don't have anyone I really talk to outside of school or work, and certainly nobody I can start a relationship with. Speaking of work, I've had a job for over a year, which is nice. My ADHD is sort of under control, still a mess when not medicated, but my depression is a complete nightmare. It isn't the doom and gloom flavor of depression. No, this is the kind where you become an emotionless husk, and feel all alone. My family has moved twice with pretty much no notice (two months at most), and I have lost friends both times, and my girlfriend the last time.

This being said, I am doing waaay better in school this year than I did last year. osu! is pretty much the only place where I can forget about being stuck 2000 (3218 km for most of you) miles away from my hometown surrounded by people I don't care about, and who acknowledge my presence, at most.

**UPDATE** I got a 31 on the ACT! For those who don't know, the ACT is an American standardized test every 17 year old takes (at least in Wisconsin), and 31 puts me in I believe the 96th percentile! This has led to a huge boost in confidence and I started working to actually make some friends.