forum

Your Current Life Situation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eiuh
This could be interesting

If you choose to actually be honest when posting it'd be very appreciated. it's scary, i know ;_;
But if you're not happy with how things are, someone might be able to help idk

As for me,
I go to school. Can't say I really like my school but meh, who does? I spend most of my free time (you might have guessed it) on the computer. Playing stuff, browsing youtube, twitch and whatnot
This year is looking like a good one, maybe even the best one yet :D I'm gonna start going to the gym with friends and Dreamhack is coming up this summer!! When that's over I'll probably just enjoy the summer and chill out with friends, hopefully travel somewhere.

Had a hard time deciding if I was gonna make this depressing or happy, I just went with the latter.
Mahogany
I was diagnosed with ADD after just thinking I was slow and stupid for the past 13 years of school

Now I'm being medicated for it and my productivity is amazing
Endaris

Mahogany wrote:

I was diagnosed with ADD after just thinking I was slow and stupid for the past 13 years of school

Now I'm being medicated for it and my productivity is amazing
Run, he'll take over the world!
Aomi
School is shit, family problems 24/7, relationship is breaking apart and my friendship bonds are slowly starting to fade.

This year started out great, really.
chaee
Well I'm a shut in and technically neet. Self studying instead of going to school but I've finished like 3 assignments in the past 6 months. Most likely going to fail my english course and get forced to go to high school but I really dont care at this point. I have very few friends. Nearly all the friendships I've made over the course of the year have gone to shit. People annoy me and I don't care about anything. My boyfriend is amazing though. Only thing keeping me happy at the moment. I'm so happy it's gay.
roufou
HOT DIDDELY DONG THIS IS THE PERFECT THREAD FOR ME

eh maybe not, but since someone made a thread like this I'll post a few things that has been going on that I wouldn't tell in normal conditions.

I actually don't have much to say though, since I don't feel like making my post too emotional right now. But I'll say a few things, my doctor suspects I'm suffering from Catatonia, and I've been given medicine for it to see if it'd help. So far, that doesn't seem to be working well! So uh, what do you think we're going to do about that? Well, if the medicine doesn't seem to do anything, I'm probably getting hospitalized. In case you wanted to know, I've been hospitalized before, and if you're curious what it is like, it kind of stinks. I'd like to mention that being hospitalized can be alright, some people might even find it nice, but with my situation it probably won't be nice.

If I get hospitalized chances are I'll be taking electroshock therapy, not sure how I feel about that but I'm not really scared.

Anyways, if you want a summary which is slightly less ambigious, things have been going pretty bad. I've been depressed for quite a while with ups and downs, I miss the time where I actually had interest in things, and I miss the time where I could enjoy something without that enjoyment feeling more like a distraction.

I wonder how positive this thread is gonna be.
Faust
Pretty good.

Buying new work shoes, pants and replacing mp3 player.

Earning money, planning holiday trip to Japan, waiting on next career.
euree
As of now, my life is on hold. Just last week my mom had a stroke plus we found out she have brain tumor. I hope everything's gonna be okay. I'm feeling really anxious....My sister already bought a ticket for me. I'll be able to see my mom next week.
Scythe-
Pretty good.

Buying new pair of shoes for class.

Saving up money for financial needs.
Eymi
I'm student, I'm not really good at school but I try to have a good future. I have a boyfriend, just this make me really happy in my life. I don't have a lot of friends, just a few but we don't go outside together. It's just school friends. I'm bad psychologicaly. Because of my relation with people on Internet, and with my IRL life.
I hate my life, except my meeting with my boyfriend. I prefer don't think at the rest
mokyu
󠀡
Yona
captainmilk
It's...ok, i'm doing well in school so far, not many problems with my family. I wish my friends would be more understanding though. I just feel like i'm waiting for something to happen...
Jordan
I love less with each relationship.
domSaur
i screwed up school... im like two years late and now there are chances i might not go anymore this upcoming term..

i wish i can say that i am just unmotivated and there are other things clouding up my mind but that'll just be my excuse for being incompetent.. games/internet and computer in general isn't the problem(or at least not the only one) bec. even if i were to leave it behind i'll still find other ways to divert my attention..
Jordan

domSaur wrote:

i screwed up school... im like two years late and now there are chances i might not go anymore this upcoming term..

i wish i can say that i am just unmotivated and there are other things clouding up my mind but that'll just be my excuse for being incompetent.. games/internet and computer in general isn't the problem(or at least not the only one) bec. even if i were to leave it behind i'll still find other ways to divert my attention..
Are you sure you don't have ADHD / ADD by chance? Those two really fuck up your productivity
Aomi

Jordan wrote:

I love less with each relationship.
bigfeh
Struggling to balance school and personal time. Especially since I have zero personal time right now. Pledging a fraternity, love the guys, thinking of dropping it - not sure I can make it through the semester. Calculus is, again, being a bitch and I don't wanna tank my gpa. School is priority and that's holding up for now, but I'm really not and everything else is starting to fall apart. Stressed 24/7, fucking drained right now. Normally wouldn't be able to care at these energy levels (hurr over 9000) but somehow still worried about general state of things.
Kei
My vacation time is over and I don't know what to do. I should keep studying. I wanted to start studying for my professional designer career but the school where I have to go isn't for free. It costs around 1550 dollars and I can't afford that, sadly. That's the only career I'm interested in. If I don't do that then I should go and study it for free but it takes 6 years to graduate and that's garbage. In that private school I'm talking about it only takes 1 year. I want to work soon. I hate having to ask my parents for money every time I want to buy something for myself. I technically can't buy anything for myself. They only give me money to go out and to buy clothes/"useful" stuff. That's why I don't want to study for 6 years more when I could only spend 1 year instead.. but no money so.. I'm lost. I could look for a job instead of focusing on studying, but that would be a waste of time in the end because I'll need diplomas and stuff to get a good enough job to live by myself in the future.

This has been stressing me. Failing so hard at finding a solution makes me feel like not doing anything at all..
Haruto
im doing well with my Family but school stuffs and friends are very struggling my Life
My Friends keep doing bad Jokes that i even dont like, always Yelling at me even if i didnt do anything wrong
its like, they want to ruin my day but i completely can't handle it. mother said just let them say everything they want. but seriously,
my friends is fckn too serious with their Jokes tbh. Also, So many School Works to handle which can't even let me to play this game. Altough i've finished them, teachers still gave me homeworks omg i really hate school life but what can i do xd i just can let them flow like a river :')
and i also have broke up with my girlfriend, it really gave me a heartbreak :')

well, i hate homeworks and school stuffs, makes me want to dieeee :| lol
nooph
wow, a lot more people here are in relationships than i thought. i don't understand why that confuses me.

first semester of university is pretty killer. i hit a wall and was completely unmotivated to attend class for the past three weeks or so, and now i have to try and play catch-up. my GPA is going to be tanked, probably, but it could be worse. you have to try and take it one day at a time, i guess.
Faust

Kei wrote:

My vacation time is over and I don't know what to do. I should keep studying. I wanted to start studying for my professional designer career but the school where I have to go isn't for free. It costs around 1550 dollars and I can't afford that, sadly. That's the only career I'm interested in. If I don't do that then I should go and study it for free but it takes 6 years to graduate and that's garbage. In that private school I'm talking about it only takes 1 year. I want to work soon. I hate having to ask my parents for money every time I want to buy something for myself. I technically can't buy anything for myself. They only give me money to go out and to buy clothes/"useful" stuff. That's why I don't want to study for 6 years more when I could only spend 1 year instead.. but no money so.. I'm lost. I could look for a job instead of focusing on studying, but that would be a waste of time in the end because I'll need diplomas and stuff to get a good enough job to live by myself in the future.

This has been stressing me. Failing so hard at finding a solution makes me feel like not doing anything at all..
6 years ? Really.

Sounds similar to my own account, seeing as I wanted to enroll in a private design school that had an intensive visual/graphic design course of 1 year (Diploma) except I did not get past the final interview.

However, I have been working for some time now and am pretty self-sufficient.
Of course, while I have worked stable jobs they definitely weren't career material.
Cyclohexane
Dual student in computer science, preparing a master's degree. First year out of 3.

If you don't know what a dual student is, that means i study at school half of the time and work at a company the other half. I work for Orange in the business intelligence/big data team.
Ephemeral
i did a degree in psychology and didn't pursue postgrad because i was burnt out of it, ended up working for osu! instead

university however was a fucking blast and i would do it all again (and probably will in the future)

highschool sucks and doesn't mean shit, fwiw
Eloc
I'm just some weird high school kid who spends way too much time on his computer. My parents divorced when I was 2 years old(not much memory of it lol) and I used to wake up with crust over my eyes from crying in the night. I don't want to make this sad though so let's put that behind me. I live in a city in BC, Canada alternating between my moms and dads house(they fight sometimes so I try to act as a mediator.) I have a few friends but no-one I know in real life is that close to me including my parents. I have a younger step-sister who throughly enjoys trying to irritate me and a step-mom who try's her best but can at times get really angry at people without reason. I'll try to add to this later but I'm a little stuck so this is it for now. Just ask if you want to know anything else!
Lottichu
Juggling between studies, family, friends, work and osu. Sometimes feel a bit lost and unsure if I'm making decisions truly for myself. :?
ImYourFood
I want to confess to my crush, but too shy.
Also thinking if I should go to Culinary Arts or Computer Science. :|
Foxtrot

ImYourFood wrote:

I want to confess to my crush, but too shy.
Grim Rapper
I-it's not like I want you to see it or anything...
Searching for some law school scholarship, because want to graduate as fast as I can and fix this game social system XD, so please help me to find it ;_;
As for myself, I'm a average man (the profile is a ava collab, I'm so sorry) with obsession of analyzing on how social system works (including norms, regulation and statute) and personal experience (like ©reaction, and emotion), currently enrolling in Law School in my country and mostly laugh at it's own system to be honest :v, money is not really a hassle(but I'm pretty limited) at least I've something to eat (as little as a piece of bread) as I don't care about it.
Hatate-tan
Umm...
I'm already at my last year of being a junior high school student and kinda struggling with Math.
I'm kinda thankful that I still don't have to worry for College entrance exams because of K-12.
Though, I'm worried about my attendance record and the notes I've missed during the days when I'm absent lol.

I'm spending my free time on fangirling, watching anime/kdramas reading manga/light novels nowadays since I can't study well in our house and can't bring my copied notes portfolio due to the school's rules and regulation.

I don't have much problem with my close friends and family. :P

I toughen myself up and finally confessed to my crush/friend through a letter, got my feelings acknowledged, still ended up in the friend zone,
after that I'm a bit sad but somehow, I still have a crush on him. Can still talk to him though, but not the usual way how I would casually
just start a conversation with him for no apparent reason. :? (hopefully he won't lurk in this forum lol)

Looking forward to the end of our school year~ Just 2 or 3 weeks to go annnnd I'm on summer break! 8-)
show more