forum

Chiaki Ishikawa - Uninstall

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 02 August 2008 at 21:56:20

Artist: Chiaki Ishikawa
Title: Uninstall
BPM: 122.5
Filesize: 3216kb
Play Time: 01:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.12 stars, 46 notes)
  2. Normal (3.12 stars, 93 notes)
  3. Hard (4.18 stars, 126 notes)
Download: Chiaki Ishikawa - Uninstall
Download: Chiaki Ishikawa - Uninstall (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
NEW TOPIC BECAUSE OLD ONE DIDN'T LET ME UPDATE.

TV size, Bokura No OP.
It's the first time I've used the distance snap, and I'll probly use it again.
As far as I can see, the BPM is correct, and I have yet to notice any spacing issues.
well...opinions, halp, and critisisisism plz.
Edit1: Removed duplicate hard.
Edit1.5: Really removed duplicate hard.
Edit 2: MDStuff. Offset, filenames and sample volume changed.
Edit 3: Got rid of 1/4beat sliders in hard, and changed sounds to soft.
Kharl
Change offset to 5590 and set the sample volume to 60%. Remove the 「and 」 symbol from avi and mp3 file name, then upload it again.
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
uhh...K. I think.
eirrol
This song makes people cry.
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
Ok for some reason Osu won't let me upload this at all, it keeps telling me I'm not the creator. I've tried logging in with and without the capital N and it still says the same thing...
MaxwellDemon
Nitpicking time. :)

Hard
00:16:36 (6) - Expand the slider to 1/2 beats and adjust accordingly
00:18:32 (3) - Remove this beat and stretch the slider at 00:17:83 to cover it XD
00:18:81 (4) - Remove the repeat, stretch the slider to 1/2 beat
00:24:20 (6) - Make the slider to cover 1/2 beats instead, so it hits 00:24:44 then 00:24:69 and then ends
00:24:93 (7) - Same thing for this slider, except remove the repeat and just have it go one time
00:30:07 (1,4) - Have it all cover 1/2 beats and adjust accordingly. :o

... Hopefully you get the idea. XD
1/4th beat isn't really suitable for this song (though I understand you might be trying to make it harder, but it sounds rather forceful on this song since it is mellow). At some cases, it is best you have it, at other cases like the kick sliders, it is better to remove it.

Actually, I just discovered the best way to fix this up. Try changing all your beats to the soft sound sample and see what you think. :)

Otherwise, starred!
Skya
Just letting you know, I love your Hard beatmap for the song! Too bad you used the Bokurano version though, full version would have been even better in my opinion 8-)
Skya
I was just wondering why this song isn't approved yet... I see nothing wrong with it personally
mattyu007

Skya wrote:

I was just wondering why this song isn't approved yet... I see nothing wrong with it personally
Because this is in the graveyard, and graveyarded maps can't be ranked / approved
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.