forum

Hi lol

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Flabby-chan
How's life? Mine is pretty bad, to be honest. Why? Because why not?
I actually started playing osu! not knowing I'll start playing more competitively and properly, and here I am, about 4 months after I joined lol. Time flies by so quick.
Back then, I would be like, 'OMG I PASSED MY LOVE NORMAL!' with a 200k score. My friend would get like a 1 million score on that and I was like 'OMG HOW?!?!'

Don't judge me, I was 4 months younger than I was now.

P.S I love pota-

Oh wait, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm 'Fab_Osu_Potato' but you guys can call me Fab. I know, original name. If I had the opportunity to change my user, I would put it as my usual, 'Fab_Asian_Potato' (don't think it's racist because it's definetly not. I've been banned from some servers because I used 'Fab_Asian_Potato' and called in inappropriate :( ) I think I've talked enough, because I really am a quiet one (no I'm not) and I prefer to have less attention (no you don't), so, don't bully me plz I beg u <3 (just a warning, I'm pretty stupid in general, so don't expect me to be able to do a lot of things involving the brain)

P.S I love potato
lol
why is this thread only aimed at me?

but hi and welcome

:>
Sarah
hey
Alea
Funny Introduction :P

Welcome to the forums.
Topic Starter
Flabby-chan

lol wrote:

why is this thread only aimed at me?

but hi and welcome

:>
It was aimed only at you because why not? I mean, you're a pretty cool guy in general and I look up to you.

No jk 'hi lol' is one of my greetings and because of my originality (which is non-existant) It's one of the 500 greetings I pull off to people.

Now that I think about it, I think I have too little greetings.
lol
dude i was your bestfriend for like 4 seconds then i read

Fab_Osu_Potato wrote:

No jk
Topic Starter
Flabby-chan

lol wrote:

dude i was your bestfriend for like 4 seconds then i read

Fab_Osu_Potato wrote:

No jk
I mean we could be best friends but if you don't want to, sure, I mean, all that will happen is that I'll cry in the corner for the next 50 years, but that's about it, nothing that severe.
gervie_jecino
Welcome :)