forum

Your reaction about the signature above you.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ashton
Oh...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Not having a signature in 2019 REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Achromalia
"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit."

I don't even have any thoughts to go with it.
Westonini
🔥🎧🔥

🤠👌
captainmilk

Plini wrote:

uh... it looks good i guess
does my signature actually look like that, it's fine on my screen

ot: I like it, just a simple ol gif of Patrick
Westonini

Rebmare wrote:

does my signature actually look like that, it's fine on my screen

It's just an issue with uploading signatures on the new site. Sometimes it won't show up correctly on the old site if you upload it on the new one. Just try uploading it using the old site and hopefully it'll work, that's how I fixed it.

OT: looks pretty cool but the text is kinda hard to read. it switches pretty quickly and the text itself is choppy. Again, it still looks cool tho.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Plain, simple, cowboy-y

Perfecto

10/10
Ender Lain
Make it 500
Achromalia
a nice design, not bad. though it could probably use some more "spice", it's a bit hard to tell exactly what would help, but your sig graphic certainly has a really decent aesthetic.

maybe center the text in that white rectangle though, it's a bit off.
Tad Fibonacci
Simple but aesthetically pleasing.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Es ist sehr gut
KatouMegumi
Okay.. That's a lot of text...describing the character limit of osu! forum signature. repeatedly.
Carmlillball
Cool, it's blue
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Still haven’t loaded in yet
Plini
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Tad Fibonacci
It used to match your avatar.
Wall-ed
german
KatouMegumi
10 /10
Zekks
who's Kotori?
xXOsuPersonXx
august 12 what about it
Ender Lain
*blank*
Achromalia
just another day.

i like it.
samX500
I really like this quotation. I don't know if you came up with it yourself or just forgot to add the name of the source along with it but I absolutely love it.
Achromalia

samX500 wrote:

I really like this quotation. I don't know if you came up with it yourself or just forgot to add the name of the source along with it but I absolutely love it.
All the quotes I use are my own. I'm a bit of a poet, but I don't flaunt that around as much as my music and art, it's more of a side-hobby thing.

That applies to the quotes in my songs, they're little rhymes I come up with for the respective songs that are meant to try and match the songs' mood, if you ever have the time to listen to them. In this case, the quote is just one I made that I like to have around about creating your own happiness.

- - -

OT: A damn good tribute for a damn good studio.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Nice quote made by '
pentaqola
that's one large signature
samX500
I don't really get the meaning of your signature if it has any. It does look pretty good though.
Achromalia

samX500 wrote:

I don't really get the meaning of your signature if it has any.
a couple things.

partially a "what if we kissed in" meme, and a reference to the Mine Diamonds' meme, more popularly known as "CREEPER... AWWWWWWWW MAAAAAAAAAAAAN."

- - -

OT: i also really damn like the art here, pretty high quality.
Cahyono29
don't really understand what that quote mean
Achromalia

basara toujo wrote:

don't really understand what that quote mean

Achromalia wrote:

Plini wrote:

im having trouble understanding that '-'
hmm.

*ahem*

1. "The thoughts and experiences had are one's creative fodder."

Essentially, it's a statement that the shit you deal with in life, along with your worries, your joys, and everything you've ever come to despise, fear, appreciate, or cherish, can be something you can use as the fuel for what you create and what you do. Your experiences are things you can learn from and utilize, and this can come true for any art you create, or any music you produce. Any films you wish to direct or act, any haphazard poems you scribble down or philosophies you develop through reflection and contemplation, can all be aided by your knowledge and experience in life. Your stories matter.

2. "The phantasmic world sought is one's own solace to solder."

Any escape from life, or ideal world you wish to come true, can be yours to create. Anything you envision and hope to see, should be something you could make happen. Even if you just want to live in a nondescript anime world of sorts, you can immerse yourself in your own art, animations, soundtracks, or stories to have something you can cherish. Sometimes, it's your passions that will save you and get you through life. Maybe you could use 'em to make life better, or at least, more tolerable. Even if it's a mere fantasy, it's something you can escape to.
- - -

OT: i'm kind of indifferent towards the signature. i suppose it's fairly unusual for that sort of male-to-female ratio to occur, but it's not necessarily surprising.
Wall-ed
may your music will get more attention
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Smooth

Tad Fibonacci
Cursed.
Volta
run for my life
pentaqola
thats one empty signature...
Achromalia
see 'em, why?

...'kay.
KatouMegumi
nice chill music tho
Achromalia
i'm sensing a pattern here...

hmm.
keremaru
20+7+15+6+7+20+19
27 + 21 + 27 + 19
48 + 46
94/10 = 9.4

9.4/10 for thoughts
Achromalia

keremal wrote:

20+7+15+6+7+20+19
27 + 21 + 27 + 19
48 + 46
94/10 = 9.4

9.4/10 for thoughts
no u

- - -

OT: starcraft coming at you @ 2 additional supply depots per minute.

i'm bored, but it's not bad.
show more