forum

I just can't get better

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sh0keR
No matter what I try I just get worse and now my hand begin to hurt and my stamina went down a lot.
My last top score was 10 months ago. I do play a lot less because I am busy with the army and all but I hoped i'd get a bit better over time not worse.
Any tips :S
Mahogany

Sh0keR wrote:

I do play a lot less
Play more
Nabel_old_1
well your top score is d.m.c that map gives too much pp. just play more
Yuudachi-kun

Nabel wrote:

well your top score is d.m.c that map gives too much pp. just play more

It doesn't; it's a stream test.
Jiroski_old
Yes you can! You just have to keep trying! Don't let your dreams be dreams! Stop giving up! Just, do it !
I Give Up
SameSayK
Have you tried getting hands on some new awesome skins? (Find some skins you like and if they are all crappy, just mod some random skin) if yes continue...

Have you tried making tweaks to your input?(if mouse: make the DPI/speed higher; if tablet, make the playing area smaller) if you've done that too...

Have you considered buying something that could help you improve? (a hand stabilizer(or other glove of some sort), new chair, new equipment, etc...) If yes, well then you really are a tough one...

Have you tried changing your way of playing the game as a whole? (Single-tapper? Practice double-tapping; Mouse-only user? Try tablet/keyboard or vice versa)

Have you tried playing multiplayer?
Have you tried playing with DT/HD/HR/FL?
Have you tried playing with your feet on top of the table?
Have you considered playing something else? (taiko, mania, CtB)? CtB!1!!1! <3
Find your unique way of playing, nothing can stop you from playing osu! however you want to play it. You just have to find it and you'll have a great time.

Have fun and good luck!
Topic Starter
Sh0keR

SameSayK wrote:

Have you tried getting hands on some new awesome skins? (Find some skins you like and if they are all crappy, just mod some random skin) if yes continue...

Have you tried making tweaks to your input?(if mouse: make the DPI/speed higher; if tablet, make the playing area smaller) if you've done that too...

Have you considered buying something that could help you improve? (a hand stabilizer(or other glove of some sort), new chair, new equipment, etc...) If yes, well then you really are a tough one...

Have you tried changing your way of playing the game as a whole? (Single-tapper? Practice double-tapping; Mouse-only user? Try tablet/keyboard or vice versa)

Have you tried playing multiplayer?
Have you tried playing with DT/HD/HR/FL?
Have you tried playing with your feet on top of the table?
Have you considered playing something else? (taiko, mania, CtB)? CtB!1!!1! <3
Find your unique way of playing, nothing can stop you from playing osu! however you want to play it. You just have to find it and you'll have a great time.

Have fun and good luck!
Thank you for this
Dre-
"Have you considered playing something else? (taiko, mania, CtB)? CtB!1!!1! <3" - samesayk What does this have to do with improving at standard lmfao

anyway Try playing harder maps push your self more work harder ect you won't improve unless you put forth the effort to do so you aren't gonna be the next cookiezi sitting around doing nothing. Heres something to start with what is the maximum difficulty you can pass? lets say its 5.5 stars alright now go for 6 stars (just an example) and about stamina, Stamina is something you have to train constantly or you'll lose it its the easiest to learn (sure as hell isn't in the effort department) and fades the quickest.
winber1

Sh0keR wrote:

My last top score was 10 months ago
mine was 2 years ago. feelsbadman
DeletedUser_6614359
SameSayK

Write wrote:

What does this have to do with improving at standard lmfao
Well the key is to have fun, so if nothing of the above would work for some reason then one should play something else. Otherwise you would just push yourself to get better at a game you can't get better at. And that wouldn't be any fun. I suggested games that keeps you connected to the Osu! community, which means you won't lose contact with your friends here. (Plus, Peppy will still be able to earn money from you)

Sh0keR wrote:

Thank you for this
No problem! Hope it helps :)
Dre-

SameSayK wrote:

Write wrote:

What does this have to do with improving at standard lmfao
Well the key is to have fun, so if nothing of the above would work for some reason then one should play something else. Otherwise you would just push yourself to get better at a game you can't get better at. And that wouldn't be any fun. I suggested games that keeps you connected to the Osu! community, which means you won't lose contact with your friends here. (Plus, Peppy will still be able to earn money from you)

Sh0keR wrote:

Thank you for this
No problem! Hope it helps :)
what people consider "fun" is subjective but for me tearing my hands apart is what i find fun and imo this only applys if your having fun with that game mode.
wokalek
Delete osu! with all maps, reinstal and try with other settings on sens mouse (or tablet), skin, smt else...
Saphirshroom

Vostok Sisters wrote:

Delete osu! with all maps, reinstal and try with other settings on sens mouse (or tablet), skin, smt else...
Holy shit
I think you're serious(?)